Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (54981 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella Damasus's first husband Jaiye Aboderin is Wunmi Obe's younger brother.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/stella-damasuss-ex-inlaw-wunmi-obe.html

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
interesting! cool
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by 1ndidi2(f): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
undecidedWunmi obe not obi

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Popowaa: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Interesting
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
[size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]

48 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by kelvincoll(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]

Same thought here... can't tell what her beef is?

5 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
So what's her(wunmi obe) stand now
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ichommy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
What's her point?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Whats going on here?!

Whats the story?!

Whats that fat girl tweeting about please?!

3 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by redcliff: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
[size=14pt]mschew[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by tellwisdom: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please what is the meaning of "Vindicatedatlast"?? Na english word?? sad
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Lilimax(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]

Stella cannot remain single for life.
The centre could no longer hold then things fell apart wink

7 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by hrmkz: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Really, we make life difficult for ourselves in africa.

what if it was Wunmi herself, will she remain single?

only God knows what happen between the guy and dorris simon shaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by DrWhizy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
lari03: interesting! cool
pls tell me what's interesting? sad

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by DidiLove1: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2013

Please help me ask the fatso. As if Stella shouldnt move on with her life.

4 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Charbless(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wummi, beef ON
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by yuzedo: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
So make she no marry again?! Did she buy her "deal-doe" and "vibrate-or" to keep her company till she turns grey?! After Wunmi don marry that her equally-obese gold-digging husband, she no wan make person daughter find happiness again. HOW LONG DOES SHE EXPECT STELLA TO MOURN?!

Anyway, its all conjecture and inference. LOL! Wunmi didn't call nobody's name.. Lol! lipsrsealed Besides, maybe the Aboderin family DID see something that we can't/didn't see when the cherubic-looking lass, Stella waltzed into their family home on the arms of their jazzed love-smitten brother, Jaiye..(God rest his soul).

Always two sides to every story... So people can either press for criminal charges with the law, or STFU! smiley undecided

20 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2013

I wonder o! Even the bible advises dat young widows should re-marry! What's wunmi's point?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by allwestafrican: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
her grouse is that this is stellas 3rd marraige, so shes trying to vindicate her dislike for her from the get go.
also stella married a man whom the world thot was happily married to his cute wife

4 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by esteriwa: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Vindicated asper?? How does this relate to the marriage Op?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
allwestafrican: her grouse is that this is stellas 3rd marraige, so shes trying to vindicate her dislike for her from the get go.
also stella married a man whom the world thot was happily married to his cute wife
[size=14pt]The world obviously thought wrong. It's not like she snatched the man fron his wife. They're seperated, so legally and morraly, she has the right to put head there. My only surprise though is that she could marry that man. I feel she's more than that.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by SisiKill1: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
What the vindication there?

How long has the dude been dead??!!

So she should remain single ina ruwa she married their brother ko??!!

Silly woman...and I am not even a fan of SD.

3 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by EveryLadY(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
pray is wunmi the vocal cord of her entire family? we already know how much they disliked stella but it has been years now.Beside death relieved them of this special torn in their flesh.Why can't she let this lady make her mistakes and live her life?Stela is sure stronger than 10 Winmis put together. Lolzz

6 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nd how does dis relate 2 d marriage issue!!!! Very soon now stella will refute d whole marriage story.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Olubeey(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
So because she was married to ur late bro...make she con dey sleep around ryt? This woman shud just free stella αϞð face her own family,dem no dey marry person younger bro dem marry ur own??!#Enuf said!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Elizabethoni(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013

It is not about stella re-marrying. Atleast this isn't her 2nd marriage na 3rd marriage...there's more to all these from the beginning,a whole lot. Only few,I mean very few people know the beef between stella nd wunmi. #lipsealed!

7 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Sijo01(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
This Wunmi must be high on some contraband substances

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
while u dey enjoy married life make she single for life because na she kill ur broda, from d first day i saw dis couple i wondered what dat her fine boy husband saw in this fat thingy with mermaid eyez SMH

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Elizabethoni:

It is not about stella re-marrying. Atleast this isn't her 2nd marriage na 3rd marriage...there's more to all these from the beginning,a whole lot. Only few,I mean very few people know the beef between stella nd wunmi. #lipsealed!
[size=14pt]Even if it's her 10th marriage, it's nobody's business. She was loyal while she was married to her brother, so what's the issue here?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Elizabethoni:

Why are your lips sealed?!

Abeg talk jor!! No be Wunmi (the 35000 Litre Barge) first carry the matter come internet?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by azimibraun: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
whats this fatso tweeting about; I am just hoping she is not beefing o! mk i just wait for now till i see her response to some of the comments bobos have made before i hit her 1 sucker punch. make stella no marry againg? after her late brother block plenty bobos chance to marry stella. ok o! its over. even when children involve abi? her naphews and niece. madness.com/Wunmi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.