Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) (1496 Views)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Amb. Kingsley Amafibe CEO Miss Ambassador For Peace Celebrate 2nd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
I decided to join the new stunt in nairaland picture was taken in 2009 when he came for my dad birthday hope I make front page this time

Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
waitaminute! where is the celebrity in this picture?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Tolexander: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Guy, you almost look handsome o.

You even look more celeb than the celebrity.
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by tinuolababy(f): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
What r Nairalanders turning Nairaland into?
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
sauer: waitaminute! where is the celebrity in this picture?
nairaland celebrity: with headphone
nollywood celebrity: with hat
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tolexander: Guy, you almost look handsome o.

thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Scarpon: nairaland celebrity: with headphone
nollywood celebrity: with hat
oh sorry. I thought:
nairaland celebrity: headphone
nollywood celebrity: hat
tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by MrGlobe(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tolexander: Guy, you almost look handsome o.

I never had any idea you are gay.
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Tolexander: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

don't tell me you are looking for partner, cos i don't do [size=18]69[/size] things! Search your customers away from my circumference.
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
undecided is victor osuagu a celebrity?
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Manweysabi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
You don't even know the name of the person you snapped with. That's Kingsley Ogbonna, not victor undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nairaland pic with celebrity FAIL grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by CaptainGo: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Manweysabi: You don't even know the name of the person you snapped with. That's Kingsley Ogbonna, not victor undecided

OP is obviously an Impostor!! FrontPage is gonna elude him. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Manweysabi: You don't even know the name of the person you snapped with. That's Kingsley Ogbonna, not victor undecided
noted thanks sir
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

guys ain't no body fighting in here we brothers
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: undecided is victor osuagu a celebrity?
yes he is
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2013
OP, what is that island beside your head? grin

Na okpu isi eringo be that? grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2013
lalaosky: OP, what is that island beside your head? grin

Na okpu isi eringo be that? grin grin
that was an accident way back
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 3:10am On Apr 28, 2013
@mod why i never make front page na ?
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by DICKtator: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
Scarpon: I decided to join the new stunt in nairaland picture was taken in 2009 when he came for my dad birthday hope I make front page this time

But you look alike. How can you convince me that he isn't your father?
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by chikaflora: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Scarpon: @mod why i never make front page na ?
that ur front teeth is the reason why.
Re: A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) by Scarpon(m): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2013
chikaflora: that ur front teeth is the reason why.
what happened its fresh and white maclean no the job

(1) (Reply)

Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Maintain Old Friendship? / A Nairalander Chatting With Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iwela And Peter Obi / Miley Cyrus Simulates Sex In New Photo Shoot[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.