Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? (1254 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by Evanorah(f): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2008
IT IS KIND OF AMAZING THAT YOU COULD GET ON SO WELL WITH SOMEONE ON PHONE.

BUT WHEN YOU GET TO MEET, THE OTHER COULD EITHER BE SO GORGEOUS OR SO UGLY.

AND THE EXPERIENCE GREAT OR DEVASTATING.

MINE HAS BEEN DRAMATIC.

HOW HAS YOUR BLIND DATE EXPERIENCE BEEN?
cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by bigfather(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2008
Mine was cool.
I saw her number in one of this soft sell magazine, i called her and we got talking for 1yr before we met. I really enjoyed it while it lasted. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by tRoOE(f): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2008
Nope not my style, don't see myself doing that
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by victorian(f): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2008
Mine was a disaster angry the guy claimed to be tall,fair in complexion and goodlooking but lo and behold ! when i met him, i cant even different his colour, he has bleached his skin and with Nija hot weather both colours were all mixed up shocked I couldnt even wait for 3mins to go by, i just walked,
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by bigfather(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2008
Viccky,
Can we have a blind date ? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by victorian(f): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2008
Big father, hmmm cool maybe,just maybe undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by whitelexi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2008
I dont like blind dates, i dont like unpleasant surprises grin
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by MrPataki1: 3:43am On Apr 13, 2008
Yeah, I have been in one.

Quite nice and exciting. We had good chemistry, and we both wanted the same thing. However because of my relocating, things had to stop.

Can be fun, can be a disaster as well. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by uspry1(f): 3:51am On Apr 13, 2008
Yes I had been on a blind date b4 only once- - -nice, positive, and easy hook-up while it lasted.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by Cadet(f): 3:53am On Apr 13, 2008
Have I?

Well, I was not blind when i was on the date grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by TheSly: 3:58am On Apr 13, 2008
Yes. . . . .once! cool . . .never knew how she got me digits angry
It was angry in fact,i never knew that female's voice could be deceptive angry . . .Lemme stop! angry
What a waste of my ^&*%&^% time angry
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by bigfather(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2008
victorian:

Big father, hmmm cool maybe,just maybe undecided

Won't be a bad idea you know ? Let's get talking then. wink
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by iice(f): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2008
Nah. . .not really my scene.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by Antidote1(f): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2008
I did once and it was a complete disaster.  I befriended someone when I was an undergrad and she begged me to go out with her brother. Well I didnt want to be rude so I obliged.  Lard hav mercy, The guy was dressed like James Brown( am serious) and he picked his teeth all through the movie( which by the way I had to pay for both tickets)  Then just when I thought my nightmare was over, he demanded that I buy him dinner, LOL, I went home and prayed after and asked the Lord to give me the strenght to decline any further blind date invitations.   angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by Cadet(f): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
LOL
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by almondjoy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
Sure and I just did not like the dude. . . we slept together though. . . just to get a few things out of the way then see the real picture.  Those hormones just get in the way sometimes. Hey. . . it was dark and lonely, it was the time of the month and he was not bad looking either.  Thank God I had a condom in ma purse, for  the cheap boy did not! tongue

The first and last of the blind dates!

We spoke for like one week and then decided it was not worth it since a new "customer" just arrived on the scene. cool
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
went on one for the first time last month which was organized by ma friends, it wasn't bad but don't wanna do it again. its so weird.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by spoilt(f): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2008
Back in the day before i was married i did.
I was this crazy chick down for whatever. Lol. Had been talking to this dude on the phone and decided to check him out. He was based in the U.S and i was still in Nigeria. The night he touched down in naija i went to his hotel room to check him out. He was hot!! Did anything happen? lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by almondjoy(f): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2008
Oh Well!  That's life! cheesy  Sometimes you just sample and waka pass.  All na experience! kiss

Just hold your raincoat for purse!
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by amsky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2008
Yes!!!!! I kind of liked the guy, but my husband was already on the scene. There was nothing intimate,but we just liked each others company. Attended his wedding three months back. He told me he'd have wanted to marry me, It was too late.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by mescapon(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
ye itz been gud for me n infact 70% of ma dates av been thru blind dates, i lik da whole essence of avn to talk 2 somone i aint eva ceen for ova a period of time b4 finally hookin up, it thrills me n gets ma adrenalin jumpin lol tongue. jst da height difference dat kinda lik messes it up sad
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by Busta(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2008
nope. . .
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Nope. Not my bag.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? by 9jaboi1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
the first I had was crazy, she sounded so much like an angel, and i believed she was gon be cool, so we fixed a date,
i had a nice hair cut, wore a customised Tshirt, wore blings all over, then left surlere for Apapa,
KAI!!!, when I saw this girl, she was nuthin I expected, I was disappoted in myself,
But d 2nd was cool, we hooked up,
But men I dont believe in blid date, I feel only the ugly girls indulge in it,

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? / Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! / **sexy Eyes***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.