Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Damola311 Is A Scammer! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Damola311 Is A Scammer! (1744 Views)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damola311 Is A Scammer! by slimkay83(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
I search through threads on this section about unlocking ZTE modem and in course of the search I came across this guy's comment where he offered to send an unlock software to those who wil mail him at ademola.adeniran@gmail.com. I sent him this mail
Bro, I just brought Airtel MF190A ZTE modem that I
want to unlock.
Kindly send the software and the step-by-step
approach to getting it
done. Pls, I'm not a computer guru oooo.
Thanks
imei: 355434049355730
And he immediately reply with this mail
You can't expect me to do that free.....before sending it
you have to
drop something like 400 mtn card. After that i can send
d software and
d steps involve. Thanks
Knowing fully well that I needed the software, I replied him with this
Bro..abeg make I send mtn 200 pls. I don't hav more
dan #600 wit me nd
wil stil feed. I take God beg u...
0635-3517-4123...mtn200. Pls
I waited for over 24hours and even send reminder mails yet he neva replied. So, I decided to load my card believing he didn't accept my offer. The network says this card has been used by another customer. Meaning Damola Adeniran used my card without sending any software.
if you think I lied, I'll expect him to come up with his side of the matter.
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by ugo3k4u(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
That's very bad, pls u nid to be carful
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Try sending a fake card next time. If he really wanted to help, he would have given the software's name so all will know. Anyways, its just 200 naira. It could have been 400.

Maybe we might need to hear his side of the story.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by splashbaby(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Daramola over to you. Return his card if you don't have the software...Wait let's hear his own side of the matter
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by slimkay83(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
I would have sent the 400 card coz almost all the threads on unlocking ZTE modems involve credits. Am waiting to hear him speak.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by Ebenezerk2: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
to unlock zte modem is free, you can only do it yourself
slimkay83: I would have sent the 400 card coz almost all the threads on unlocking ZTE modems involve credits. Am waiting to hear him speak.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by splashbaby(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Ebenezerk2: to unlock zte modem is free, you can only do it yourself
I wonder wetin google dey for?
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by femi4: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
i have always known that he is a scammer cos he once mailed me to stop helping people/posting on his thread.
**over now to phone section, let me warn people seeking for help in his thread**
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
@slimkay........ Tell the house how u threatened me and copy what it in my last mail here(remember u haven't replied since then)...... If u think i scam people, then those that i scam should write...... It doesn't freak me man,u don't know me!
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
femi4: i have always known that he is a scammer cos he once mailed me to stop helping people/posting on his thread.
**over now to phone section, let me warn people seeking for help in his thread**
got no issue with u, guess u don't pay 4 ur subscription....
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by david52: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
femi4: i have always known that he is a scammer cos he once mailed me to stop helping people/posting on his thread.

Very funny, this damola311 also asked me for 400 naira recharge card , it was you femi4 that came to my rescue
Thank you femi4 and God bless u
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by phemmy88(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2013
damola311: @slimkay........ Tell the house how u threatened me and copy what it in my last mail here(remember u haven't replied since then)...... If u think i scam people, then those that i scam should write...... It doesn't freak me man,u don't know me!

and u even got the balls 2 spew dis shi.t.... ole oloriburuku.....400card...to unlock modem?.mehn poverty is bad o
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 8:31am On May 01, 2013
phemmy88:

and u even got the balls 2 spew dis shi.t.... ole oloriburuku.....400card...to unlock modem?.mehn poverty is bad o

Mum!!!......poverty?......i laugh..... Maybe you think am suffering. And why won't i be able to write when am sure of myself?......did asking of card means i scam? Well let d guy speak?.....i don't have time to abuse bro. I gotta brain upstairs.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by slimkay83(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2013
This Damola guy is disgrace to himself. He still has the gut to ask me to complete his 400 card before he will send the software. Pls, let him tell us why he chose to use my card if truly poverty has not built a tower in his life. Guy, I have gotten the software free from this same forum. I'm even using the modem to send this.
***i pray other innocent guys won't fall into this guys antics**
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 10:33am On May 01, 2013
slimkay83: This Damola guy is disgrace to himself. He still has the gut to ask me to complete his 400 card before he will send the software. Pls, let him tell us why he chose to use my card if truly poverty has not built a tower in his life. Guy, I have gotten the software free from this same forum. I'm even using the modem to send this.
***i pray other innocent guys won't fall into this guys antics**

You show you are nt truthful.........copy and paste d mail i sent to you last here and the one i quote on my thread. So people will knw i explained what happen to you that makes me nt to reply earlier to uur mail, but now you concluded i scam you. Na 400 dem dey scam on top?..........don't even mention poverty cos you don't knw me bro.....am nt just used to abusing cos i am brought up from a nice background!!!........ If nt what happen,you of all people. Got no issue with you guys. The last you can do is to ban me here. But since i don't scam, am free bro. Just wanna ask if am.d first person to demand airtime before given service.....grow up!!!..........

1 Like

Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by deloon(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2013
@damilola. You came from a nice background that taught you to demand payment for things that cost nothing, to rip people of the little cash they have and to write such disgusting English.
Dude, your background is shitty.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 6:15pm On May 01, 2013
deloon: @damilola. You came from a nice background that taught you to demand payment for things that cost nothing, to rip people of the little cash they have and to write such disgusting English.
Dude, your background is shitty.

I think I've tried to say my own part of d story....... G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ͡d day!!!.......
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by slimkay83(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2013
But you are so much angry that you write those
words......its like you
are also d one that posted on my thread that am
playing with uur
gentleness. Bro, i don't give a damn as long.as i do
clean job. You
didn't ask y i cease to reply for two days and you're
saying some
kinda curse words. We have no light here for two days
and am on mobile
then. Or you want me to send software via
mobile?.......about helping
free, you expet me nt to collect a dime? Lol.....y can't
you go and
buy 1750 dc credit?.....instead of me asking 400 and
still accept
200......haven't i helped?
Damola311..dat was your mail.
My questions goes thus; you were so quick to use my recharge card knowing fully well that you haven't sent any software. 5days after, you came up with this flimsy mail.
Guy, you are a disgrace!
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 10:52am On May 03, 2013
slimkay83: But you are so much angry that you write those
words......its like you
are also d one that posted on my thread that am
playing with uur
gentleness. Bro, i don't give a damn as long.as i do
clean job. You
didn't ask y i cease to reply for two days and you're
saying some
kinda curse words. We have no light here for two days
and am on mobile
then. Or you want me to send software via
mobile?.......about helping
free, you expet me nt to collect a dime? Lol.....y can't
you go and
buy 1750 dc credit?.....instead of me asking 400 and
still accept
200......haven't i helped?
Damola311..dat was your mail.
My questions goes thus; you were so quick to use my recharge card knowing fully well that you haven't sent any software. 5days after, you came up with this flimsy mail.
Guy, you are a disgrace!

Guy i don't have time for this shit.........i have better things to do. Promote your thread by begging for front page. Lol, you b mumu oooo, ao will i contact you five days after?......you sent your last mail on April 28 which is five days ago and i replied that same day. It shows on gmail that we talk last five days ago and you are here saying i replied you five days after..... Funny, i just think d sensible one here can see am nt here for scam, follow all my post and you will see. I swear i am ready to help but what you say in your mail ( I swear you won't live to tell the story )makes me to Tε̲̣̣̣̥
ƪƪ yọ̥
ũ to pay all d 400. Do you remember that in uur mail?......I've sent people software without collecting anything so bro just 4get......... AM NOT A SCAM
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by slimkay83(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2013
You are shying away from the question I asked..why did you use the card knowing fully well that you were on mobile and can't send the software. just pray some newbies like me won't fall for your antics.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by walescon(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Damola311 don't make me paste screenshot of everything here...let's just settle and I'll be on my way. U aint Picking up and not replying mails.whatsup?
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by folafola(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2013
I am no t blaming him for charging 400 for dccrap unlocker but i am not happy he brought himself low to load the 200 naira card without sending the software, please next time let your clients know your policy please, dont take what you would not do, it will mud your name, Femi4 is a great guy he has done somethings for me freely and i rewarded him with a small card, that is how it should be.
people like free things too much and so they fall into temptations, you know you dont have time to search and do research then appreciate anyone that assisted you, cos he has spent time, money, energy solving your problem. let brotherly love continues.
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by walescon(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by homez01: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Damola am reaally sry to say this ur name as been dot on this forum not that u are not sincere but u collected reward for something u did not render how is 200 if i were u i will just return is card to him oruko rere o san ju wura ati fadaka lo ......be wise
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
homez01: Damola am reaally sry to say this ur name as been dot on this forum not that u are not sincere but u collected reward for something u did not render how is 200 if i were u i will just return is card to him oruko rere o san ju wura ati fadaka lo ......be wise
I understand bro....but if u know me then u will know I don't do scam.... they don't just know ao I work to get d code calculated
....and if they pay and didn't see d code asap...they will conclude it a scam and spoil name...though m not freak since. I don't scam,I will always do my job
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by walescon(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Its not just you that Calculates Codes! Simply tell the truth.this will take dis Long and interested client will stay.u don't have to Lie to get as Meagre as 500 Naira.if you wanna scam do better.I'm Much more than the 500 just proving u really are scam.you haven't given me any code.return 5H u no gree.#Rot_In_Hell
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by damola311: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
walescon: Its not just you that Calculates Codes! Simply tell the truth.this will take dis Long and interested client will stay.u don't have to Lie to get as Meagre as 500 Naira.if you wanna scam do better.I'm Much more than the 500 just proving u really are scam.you haven't given me any code.return 5H u no gree.#Rot_In_Hell
maybe u will say anoda thing after u have ur code...... m not gonna stop u from saying words with ur mouth, just be patience and u will find it in ur mail..
... and if u need prove that I don't scam,u can tell me to post ss.....
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by showbouy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
I wish you had seen this thread before falling prey for his antics...
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by dicksonsj: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
chargin for e303 modems is quite understandable buh zte? Haba! Dccrap ful evrywia la FOC...it shud be at least one of d free tinz d guy gained for bein in dz forum...no offence! Just passin anyways..
Re: Damola311 Is A Scammer! by roselynbas(f): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Morale of the story is "don't take payment for service not rendered". Now make I hear word!

(1) (Reply)

[b]help!!!, My Laptop Is Connected To Wifi But Won't Connect 2 Internet[/b] / Ipad Air2 For Sale. / Very Clean Macbook Pro Foresale "Check It Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.