Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid (16512 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2013
It has come to my notice that the period we are at the moment is call photo swag.
Toh nahim make me say i go share my own photo with one of our own so that i no go carry last.
As we just dey land nahim wizkid run come beg me say make we snap............@TeamSEUN,,frontpage tinz abeg no fall my hand.

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by tinuolababy(f): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy LOL @ begging to snap with Ɣ☺ΰ.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 27, 2013
front page tins
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by toluleke(m): 2:51am On Apr 27, 2013
can't u guys stop bin childish
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Wizkid run beg you make una snap abi na you run go beg am? tongue Nice pikshure though...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by peerless2(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2013
kids indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by cashflowpc(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2013
This new trend sha! Me self don vex self, where is that pic i took with donald trump last year...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by collins123(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2013
[size=16pt]Chai!!![/size]

[size=16pt]Frontpage don suffer![/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Vr2pMFWhjb4/TdETJm4skVI/AAAAAAAAARI/Lmrkk_kPHD8/s1600/Woman-smoking-marijuana-001.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by nekaa(f): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2013
With ur hand over his shoulder u sure made him look like a kid

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by johnshagb(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2013
Mods, grant this poor dude's request jor. After all other boring thread like this made FP.
Where the pishure I snap with rolling dollars sef

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2013
All I saw was the jet. . .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by ifyalways(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2013
Abeg dis one no follow. . .jor.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by pillzthadrugz(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2013
nekaa: With ur hand over his shoulder u sure made him look like a kid
....lol..... kid wey get money pass him papa abi?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by oluwadare26(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2013
Wizzy is very humble 4 allowing u to hang ur hand on his neck like dat..i bet it that Davido can never allow hundreds of u.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Tolexander: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2013
Is that the reward for helping wizkid to get his port folio to the airport?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2013
crazy nairaland I tell ya.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by IAMBREEZY: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2013
Me na ònly jet i see o
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Op you tall wella

Wizkid short wella but em money, fame and handsomeness covers it all.

If you know you're feeling wizkid spiritual, lemme hear you say yeah yeah
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: Is that the reward for helping wizkid to get his port folio to the airport?

Buwahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Shifiunited: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2013
New. Trend on nairaland. Na waooo.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2013
For how long do we keep suffering all this.a nairalander with tonto dike,a nairalander with dorris simeon,a nairalander with obama,a nairalander with denzel washington,a nairalander with who remaining sef?una no dey taya.if una no overdo things una no go rest.oma su mi o shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2013
All these small small boys... grin
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by steffans(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2013
@ Mr Osewa, d joke of pissing and shiting on our beloved front shuld stop... We have enjoyd d Joke wyl it lasted...

#my2cents
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Must nairalander poses with celeb before grazing the front page?,so we wey we no near celebrity now na shut up be our name??. ****sobs**** GOD DEY OOOOOOO
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by redcliff: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2013
nekaa: With ur hand over his shoulder u sure made him look like a kid

lolz. see your head.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by gerrardomendes(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2013
did he pay u? if not,then its just a waste of memory space. u kant snap wit me and leave without a cheque. its IMPOSSIBLE
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by sauceEEP(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2013
na wah for dis new trend of posing for a pic wit a celebrity. Wey dat my LASTMA friend make i snap wit am post. Just hope it'll hit d front page.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Genovese(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2013
See how u cover am lyk ur younger brother..
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by idriis: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2013
1st to comment tins don fade, na pictures with celebs dey rain now.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by NotNairalandi(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2013
pillzthadrugz: It has come to my notice that the period we are at the moment is call photo swag.
Toh nahim make me say i go share my own photo with one of our own so that i no go carry last.
As we just dey land nahim wizkid run come beg me say make we snap............@TeamSEUN,,frontpage tinz abeg no fall my hand.
bro so u don go steel person pic-shu come de claim say na u and wizkid.....u no try ooooh
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by NotNairalandi(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2013
pillzthadrugz: It has come to my notice that the period we are at the moment is call photo swag.
bro so u don go steel person pic-shu come de claim say na u and wizkid.....u no try ooooh.but waitoooo..does it mean no nairalander be celeb sef?
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by NotNairalandi(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Nairaland celeb.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky / Tiwa Savage Debunks Rumours That She Has Left Mavin Records / 'I Started Music As A Dancer'- Patoranking Looks Dope As He Covers Guardian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.