Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE (23791 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / 15 Health Benefits Of Bread Fruit / 15 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
Apple is good for your health.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Thermythorpe(f): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
kamdyjenny: I love eating apples awhole lot,nd d tin dey finish my money...nd talking abt weight control nah lie ooohhh wen eva I eat apples a lot for a long period of time I see my self putting on weight. Nd for fresh breath yes apples works lyk magic
Am nt d only 1 dat has experienced dis cry
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Welcome to Olakunle Ologunro's Blog: Adele Vs Celine Dion...Who touches your heart?: http://olakunleologunro..com/2013/04/adele-vs-celine-dionwho-touches-your.html
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by elegungun: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
l'm not imterested, unless it makes my john thomas stand erect for good 7 hours.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Roland17(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Apples happen to be my favorite fruit, I eat at least two a day, I enjoy the crunchy ones that are juicy, I can testify to the health benefits of apples, I eat a whole lot of fruits (sometimes even more than real food) but apples are up there with grapes.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
moodswing: Thank God. 1/5 of my fridge is filled with apples. And 3/5 with booze.

I won't die..
hmmmmmmn talk true wink
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by idriis: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
shocked no wonder Adam ate all the apples in the garden of Edenshocked
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by NEROSKY(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Abeg how much be one carton of apple now
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by sportfeva(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
So true with the popular saying "An apple a day keeps you away from the doctor"
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by oweniwe(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
If you love yourself, pls stay away from imported apples. They have been preserved with chemicals to keep them looking fresh and to prolong their shelf life. . .

When u eat such apples often, you consume the chemicals in them as well, . . Na cancer, liver issues, kidney transplant, arthritis . . etc you dey play wit so. .

He who has ear, let him hear

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Costa2000(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nice one op
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
kamdyjenny: I love eating apples awhole lot,nd d tin dey finish my money...nd talking abt weight control nah lie ooohhh wen eva I eat apples a lot for a long period of time I see my self putting on weight. Nd for fresh breath yes apples works lyk magic

An apple contains 6 TEA SPOON FULL of sugar. Na so I read am for Silverbird Television

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Ardedaryor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
mebad: do not envy my success.
if dats watz on ur mind then 'kelechuku' clap 4 ur self weldon.. ur drim don come tru nw?
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by tical(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Uk is like the home for apple plantations..then Why do majority of british citizens hav decayed and stained teeth? undecided

dont be ruled by what food u r told to eat & what not to, If u are meant to be healthy, u wil b healthy.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Emmyk(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Good. Buh the thingy is kinda costly and size never increase. Lol. It's ₦70 here and 3 for ₦200, #KSU.. I'll take it from now on sha
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by redsun(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
oweniwe: If you love yourself, pls stay away from imported apples. They have been preserved with chemicals to keep them looking fresh and to prolong their shelf life. . .

When u eat such apples often, you consume the chemicals in them as well, . . Na cancer, liver issues, kidney transplant, arthritis . . etc you dey play wit so. .

He who has ear, let him hear

Beautiful. Oyinbo apples are toxic,full of pesticides,insecticides and preservatives.Anything nonorganic fruits are dangerous.That is why organic fruits are very expensive.

Some socalled scientists are saying organic and non organic food products are the same.But i am not buying that bull,I am my own scientist,I experiment,observe and analyze.And i know very well like you that mass produced fruits are dangerous.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by tomzman: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nice one Op.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks, OP.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Nicepoker(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
jeffizy: That's wonderful. Been chewing on apple for so long and I didn't know it's doing me some good.
Nice write - up.
cos that favours u. Ave u gone through the disadvantages too?
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by 2sizzlin(m): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2013
This thread saved my life(exaggerating tho). Been starving but unable to leave my laptop and go find sth to eat till it got to this time(u can check time of post ).

As soon as I saw "15 health benefits of apple I remembered I bought 2 apples while coming back from school", this thread is God sent!!! I'm sure I can sleep well now and be sure to wake up.
(True story, 4 real men).

Maybe threads like "15 benefits of 10million Naira", may remind me of sth, who knows?gringringrin
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Kgdavid(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
1. chewing gum will help ur teeth as much/more than apples will.

2. how can apples be gud for diahorrea? citrus fruits are terrible for diahorrea and fibre generally is supposed to encourage bowel movement is it not?
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chai! This life ehn,
When God commanded all his Angels to bow for Adam, devil refused and he was subsequently cursed.
He however vowed never to desist from misleading all descendants of Adam, mislead them and cause them to commit sin in revenge..

The same Apple Adam was persuaded by Eve to eat and go against the simplest instruction of the Almighty God before we found ourselves here has obviously refused to leave Human being alone too..

I hope u guys are aware of the sugar content of Apple.

Please make adequate research before constituting a rise in the price of Apple oh
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by schoolwebng: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
9 Things you Dont Know That Could Damage/Kill Your Brain

The brain is affected by factors we don’t always look into in our daily lives-9 things that kill your brain. Everything from the food we eat, the little bad habits we’ve formed over the years, and extent to which we use the brain: all these factors play a role in the development of our mental power, sometimes boosting our intelligence and sometimes lowering it. Certain habits have been known to lower intelligence by killing brain cells or promoting mental stagnation but luckily you can learn how not to destroy your most vital organ by avoiding these bad habits.

In order to experience a heightened state of brain function, make sure you avoid habits that inhibit mental health and learn new ways to promote brain function. Any positive change is sure to reflect in you regardless of how many bad habits you have; so start by learning what kills your brain....
Read More: http://www.schoolwebng.com/health/9-things-dont-know-damagehkill-brain/
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by schoolwebng: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
9 Things you Dont Know That Could Damage/Kill Your Brain

The brain is affected by factors we don’t always look into in our daily lives-9 things that kill your brain. Everything from the food we eat, the little bad habits we’ve formed over the years, and extent to which we use the brain: all these factors play a role in the development of our mental power, sometimes boosting our intelligence and sometimes lowering it. Certain habits have been known to lower intelligence by killing brain cells or promoting mental stagnation but luckily you can learn how not to destroy your most vital organ by avoiding these bad habits.

In order to experience a heightened state of brain function, make sure you avoid habits that inhibit mental health and learn new ways to promote brain function. Any positive change is sure to reflect in you regardless of how many bad habits you have; so start by learning what kills your brain....
Read More: http://www.schoolwebng.com/health/9-things-dont-know-damagehkill-brain/
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Thecompleteheal(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Odunharry:
thief...lyk u.
Na 2 dy eat apple evryday b dat

Giloy or Tinospora Cordifolia can be a great herb to gain benefits even more superior to Apple.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE by Thecompleteheal(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Odunharry:
thief...lyk u.
Na 2 dy eat apple evryday b dat

Giloy or Tinospora Cordifolia can be a great herb to gain benefits even more superior to Apple..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help / 13 Signs You May Have HIV. / Nurse Remanded In Prison For Administering Overdose On Senator Isiaka Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.