Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! (8573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by debosky(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2008
grin grin shocked tongue

First of all. . .rikky you need to go back to highschool so you can spell quotations' correctly. . .as a matter of fact, proper use of the term would have been 'all the quotes' not 'quotations' abi you be contractor for Indiana grin grin

Matter of fact, the whole topic should've been 'Official: Nairaland Gaynners' Toomfoolery (all the quotes)! I guess your excitement got the better of you wink

Yes I made a few predictions that fell foul, but barring a few shady refereeing decisions, most of my predictions were not far off the mark. . .except of course us winning the league

I don't have internet at home cos i just moved, hence my absence, this post is from my landlady's pc just to let you SCUM know I'm RIGHT HERE like Tuface sang. tongue

The defeat yesterday, even with its 'questionable' decisions was no surprise to me - the draw with Liverpool showed it was over to me. I did believe, I did hope, thankfull I didn't break out into any songs grin grin grin

Still a proud gooner, still a firm supporter of the squad, bar a few MOFOs here and there. Although we lost y'day one thing I'm glad about is that Lehmann had his chance and blew it, stupid demented maniac. angry Im sure platinum blonde would still have made an attempt.

Enjoy your gloating Scummies, it is well deserved. cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2008
@ Debosky,

First all. . . . . . . . I am glad you are still alive.
Heard through the grapevine u got ur left ventricle clogged up by black blood when Hargo scored that stunner!!! grin grin
What fazes me is why all y'all twits have one excuse or the other to avoid NL.

What are the chances of u moving ur address on the day United whupped Arsenal? 10,000/1
Stop giving us that chaff and be a man about it, u bloody gay!!!!
Questionable decisons? U mean Adebayor using his leprotic hands to guide the ball into Van Der Sar's net?

Uncle Debo, please set that Wi-Fi before the weekend. . . . . .Le Chac wanna turn u into a punch bag. tongue tongue tongue Hurry Sissy!!!!! grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2008
debosky:

grin grin shocked tongue

First of all. . .rikky you need to go back to highschool so you can spell quotations' correctly. . .as a matter of fact, proper use of the term would have been 'all the quotes' not 'quotations' abi you be contractor for Indiana grin grin

Matter of fact, the whole topic should've been 'Official: Nairaland Gaynners' Toomfoolery (all the quotes)! I guess your excitement got the better of you wink

Typical Gaynner.In your haste to correct,you goofed big time.How is "all the quotes" anymore correct than "all the quotations"? Quote is mainly used as a verb while quotation is mainly used as a noun.Besides the typo,Rikky's use of the term is more accurate.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 2:23am On Apr 15, 2008
4 Play:

Typical Gaynner.In your haste to correct,you goofed big time.How is "all the quotes" anymore correct than "all the quotations"? Quote is mainly used as a verb while quotation is mainly used as a noun.Besides the typo,Rikky's use of the term is more accurate.

Thats the one and only 4play!!!!. Thanks for having my back

@ Debosky!! grin grin grin cheesy grin

I wont say Pim, until you fix your internet issues. Becos me replying you "proper" would tantamount to taking advantage of your handicapped situation  grin grin grin. As at now, this your internet issue makes you an invalid, so i no go yarn too much because i don't want to hit you below the belt and leave you scrambling to jab me back after 5 days grin grin grin grin

Ol'boy, where are thou all this years? Ok, O. Fix your issues and make we yarn. In the meantime, you remember this words "Buncha Sankwas and Buncha Hey-You's"  grin grin grin. I no go lie, those were my fav words, were they yours too, i bet? No! grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2008
u can cuss all u want . . . .but I spice up my yarns and disses

grin grin why u always feel like you can diss is what amazes me
all your copy and paste shits?
Abeggi gerrof the webspace for better people to yarn correct
otondo grin grin grin

@Loyiks
why u dey vex na?
abeggi leave JK make him talk him own o
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by McOmo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
everybody dey talk dis 419 dude sef dey put mouth shocked embarassed
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by codedguy1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2008
Mc Omo:

everybody dey talk this 419 dude sef dey put mouth shocked embarassed

E dey pain u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
Sooo loving this thread. . . grin
Rikky,. . .Bless ya one mo time. . . grin cheesy

Debosky
Really missed ya. . . cheesy wink wink wink
I heard you went into coma. . .after the defeat. Glad ur healthy now. . grin grin

McOmo
Why the ad-libs? Come up with your own words and stop picking words off other people. . . tongue

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
everybody dey talk this 419 dude sef dey put mouth

shey the evrybody wey dey talk include you (agbero for Alausa)?
hehehehehehe u sha want to be important by force with ur jalopy wey u dey drive?
grin grin grin grin no go find work, na cyberwar make u dey do up and down.

internet na real leveller grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tkb417,

Exactly ma point!!!!

Imagine a semi-illiterate like Kitaun associating himself by force to ME.
He has told nearly everyone that he is a pal of Jackal, pal of Razor and reh reh reh.
The truth is, i don't know the pillock from Adam and don't be deceived. . . . He loves the cheap popularity of rolling with the big guns of the forum.
MC Omo is a complete tramp thus his extra effort to belong!!!!!!!
His case is an example of a short man. . . . Notice they are always the loudest and the lousiest to cover up for their being challenged vertically. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Akolawole(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Rikky, Jackal and 4play( Trinity grin)

This is very unfair on my friends.

Do you know how painful theis thread is?

Get ready for a reversal thread once Liverpool took over your premiership title or Henry scored an hat-trick at old tratford cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Its unfair?
Have u read their comments thoroughly?
Debosky, Loyika, MC Omo asked us TO QUOTE EM ANYTIME that they WILL WIN the Championship. . . .AND WE DID!!!!!!
We simply followed instructions. . . . there's nothing malicious here.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Jackal
Are you just knowing MC likes to drop names at will
him and Loyiks are this, Debosky is this, Jackal is my right hand hommie and blah blah blah
why does he do that?
he should be told to spew less fuckeries cos we dont give a single toss of a hammer who he is.
as far as im concerned, a Director in alausa earns peanuts so i wonder what a clerical officer like him will be earning to warrant all these megefegede everytime grin grin grin
Are you saying you dont know him?
wonders shall never end, chei! internet o!!!

@MC
speak less or else, i wont stop abusing you
ok? olodo grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tkb417,

I dunno the prick from Adam!!!!
He has fooled loads of heads that he is ma right hand pal. . . . . .He loves doing that.
I must assume the name JACKAL gets him paid at Zenith Bank. . . . MC Omo loves attaching himself to the ace n creme of Nairaland.

U really think KIT works in Alausa? Don't be deceived. . . . Kit is a freelance journalist for Hints magazine.
He writes stories for em and makes few quid here n there. Even the Fashola guy is not a direct relative of KIT.
The gay is just claiming what is not. . . . . .Fashola does not recognise KIT facially. . . .Kit would need to do some 5 mins explanation for the Gov to know who the heck Kit is.

Sumthing like. . . . . .Your wife's brother-in-law happens to be ma Dad's cousin that married my nephew and reh reh reh. grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Jackal
lmao!. . . .
KIT and Fashola? how? grin grin grin

Its just like saying FRYO wines and dine with Otunba Omisore when he was the deputy guv'nor of Osun State
Its on record he only gave FRYO N50k to get some dirty jobs done for him

KIT working for Hints?
where is Toni Kan ooo? let him come and tell us all the freelance journalists they have o!!
what events can KIT cover?
I tot Hints was a romance thingy? are they into politics now? grin grin
orisirisi

My guy, lets leave before he comes with his "Mental Halitosis" bumkumry  grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tkb417,

Apparently, the job is easy for KIT.
He goes to Romance section of Nairaland and lift people's experience and smoothen the edges and produces an atrocious story.
Hey, anything to make the easy bucks is allowed as long as it aint Yahooze. grin grin grin

Mental Halitosis ma foot.
Half of what KIT spews on Nairaland, he stole em from ME.
These days, its a common thingy to see him saying THUNK, SPEW, STAN, NINNY, PLONKER etc. . . .
The original KIT spews Yoruba. . . . .Thank God for me in his miserable n pathetic life.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Jackal
That i know very well. . .he has stolen a lot of lines from people.
Loyiks, Jackal, Debosky et al
recently, ive been telling him to reduce the rate at which he cuts and paste peoples old vibes.
He should at least learn to be original.

I'll personally thank you for adding some vocabs to his lean grammar
At least, he can now say things like mental halitosis grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tkb417,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He will soon be back now to spew his Jehovah Jireh song that Chelsea dropped points last night.
MC Omo is what makes Nairaland tick with his bold fonts and unnecessary use of smileys.
The most stupid thang he has ever done was copying Loyika with the GUNNER89, GUNNER 91 thingy!!!!!
Blimey. . . . .KIT didn't get to know about Arsenal until 2000.
Where was he watching his English league in 1991? NTA7 or LWT? grin grin grin cheesy
That poof is too fake joh!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Jackal
so u noticed!!!!
chei! i read somewhere he said hes been following Arsenal for 19years!!!!!!
osanobua!!!!! where. Lagos Nigeria or where?
was he living in the North of London before?

kai! The only footie on TV those years used to be Football made in Germany by Transtel and also also Godwin Dudu Orumens programme on NTA2 Channel 5

who beamed the EPL (19 years ago?) to DR.KIT o?
i need answers sharp sharp.
Even ISI, ISL, Complete Football, World Soccer and African soccer were scarce those days.
Let him come so he can tell us how he saw Arsenal play in the early 90s
hehehehehehehehe. what will be der for a typical Nigerian to support in Arsenal in the 90s
They were the hallmark of boring football that time
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tkb417,

God bless you.

I remember Cable TV started in Ikeja then in 1992/3(Disc Engineering, ABG networks and schitzo).
Even then, Serie A, Bundesliga and other European leagues were the main leagues people watch on Eurosport and stuffs.
Multichoice didnt start until 1993 and that was the season Premiership started on SKYSPORTS.

How in the name of zeus did KIT watch his Prem? I understand Loyika grew in the UK so he was watching from BBC/ITV then but KIT?
That Arrow is a joker. . . . . . .He was watching Iwanyanwu and Abiola Babes on NTA and he felt it was Arsenal.
I mean. . . . . .must people lie to feel important? Kit needs help!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
Are you guys questioning Kitaun's street credibility or what?  embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don't think it should get to that, this thread is soleley for ribbing and gloating at 'em Gooners, not questioning fan loyalty and the year they started suppourting their team.

Even If Kitajinx started suppourting Assnal today, I think he has been a consistent die-hard fanatic of the club and thats what counts! lipsrsealed

@Jackal,

So you sabi Disc Engineering along Agindingbi road ( Daily Times on the same road too) and all that ish?  grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Of Course . . . . .
There was so much pressure on every resident of Ikeja then to get Cable TV.
Within 2 weeks, every single house on me street then had one or two. . . .
Being little kids. . . .it was now a competition of whose signal was the clearest. . .
Then came the era of RED BOOSTER to boost em signals . . . . Nigeria of em days is nostalgic!!!!!!!!!

Kit's credibility is very questionable joh!!!!!
He is too fake for me liking. Kit is a goat but a very managable and a reasonable goat.
This is just me at me sadistic best of making Kit uncomfy. wink wink wink wink
Tell me son, are u saying u believe KIT was watching the PREM in 1991?
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Rikky
nah, u know MC is up to the game
he will come back and fire on all cylinders grin grin

The Disc people started it all in Lagos. . .
i think they were the people that came up with the pager thingy then, but the gsm killed the whole thingy.
They are still der at Agidingbi
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Then came the era of RED BOOSTER to boost em signals . . . . Nigeria of em days is nostalgic!!!!!!!!!

You remember this ish called "SENDER". Y'all used a sender too?

Abeg, make una leave Kit alone ooo!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Disc people started it all in Lagos. . .
i think they were the people that came up with the pager thingy then, but the gsm killed the whole thingy.
They are still der at Agidingbi

Yeah, i heard they are there like they don't exist !!! grin grin. DSTV has rendered them handicapped and invalid

Do they even declare profit. Who are their customers? You? grin grin grin

Aint nobody is doing MCTV again! grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Rikky
grin grin grin how can i subscribe to DISC at this era?
that was in the good old days, now we have HiTv and DSTV.
I wonder how the likes of DISC, ABG , Clapperboard didnt seize the initiative to battle Dstv. . .
now some young chaps (HiTv) just broke out from somewhere and now they are pulling weights everywhere.

DISC to declare profits? how? what are they selling? grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Rikkyjen & tkb417,

I disagree with y'all. . .
Those Cable company musta made billions of Naira then.
The only thing i cant figure out about Nigerian market is they don't know when to stop or move with time. grin grin grin
ABG and Disc made Gz way back. . . . .from Opebi to Toyin to Allen Avenue all the way down to Ogba(every residential/commercial building had that their mosquito looking antennae hanging out somewhere). That was when Chief Executives started hanging analog TVs in their offices to watch CNN and BOP TV(Rikky should know BOP). grin grin grin grin

They just didn't know when to stop and move on to better things!!!!
I left Naija a couple of years after the cable satellite boom!!!! Only God knows what happened to em.
They shoulda moved with time to strike gold somewhere else.
Obviously, DSTV/Multichoice came from nowhere to snatch the cake on their plates.
Its pathetic, they really had it going then but the lack of ambition bleeped em up.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Jackal
yeah, exactly what im saying
They were in the biz b4 Multichoice stormed Nigeria. . .They knew the terrain and they had the market in their hands
They just couldnt move on like the swiss watch makers that allowed the japanese steal thier market.

They ought to have changed thier paradigm and move with the happenings around them.
now, Multichoice came around and took the money, even at that, in a country where more than 30million earn above 30,000 per month, all they needed to do was just to come like HiTv had done and roll out cheap to the masses.

They never had a biz strategist to let them know wassup. The BDM of HiTv used to be a colleague and i happened to know what plans they had to cut the monoploy of DSTV
FOOTBALL!!! Get the rights to beam the EPL to Nigerians and ure in biz
I wonder how that was hard for them to know
The first time i spoke to the guy, i told him point blank, Soccer to Nigerians will ftech u ur dough

Trend Tv, and a host of others came and they messed up big time
nyways, water don pass garri, norin can be done again!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by McOmo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
now this is going top get really dirty . . . . cool

Chacal

first off . . .I WOULD NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH A FRAUDSTER LIKE U . . .BLOODY IDIOT !!! angry my ever saying u were my pal is basically because we chat and talk . . .IF U SAY OTHERWISE DO I TYPE OUT UR DIGITS HERE FOR ALL TO SEE

THE FACT THAT WE TALK DONT MEAN I GIVE A ISH ABOUT U . . .OLDIES ASSOCIATE COS OF THE LONGEVITY ON NLAND BUT AS USUAL U LIKE BREEDING NEWBIE IDIOTS AND gays LIKE TKB 419 TO COME SUCK UR TOES . . .NOW THATS THE DEFINITION OF PATHETIC !!!

u are the most idiotic coward here on NLand . . . tongue wasnt u that was accused of having multiple identities . . .JAGENNE, HUCARSON, SLIMGENE, REYES4EVA yet u denied the very obvious

u claim to be all that shocked dont even go there cos u know I will bring ur poppa's house pix here or u wanna try me . . . DONT F@CK WIV SOMEONE THAT KNOWS U INSIDE OUT . . .ASIWERE cool

is Fashola being my relative giving u migraines d'oh shocked even if he isnt why use panadol for another man's headache

the Yorubas say . . .eniyan mejin ko kin padanu iro . . .he who lies knows in his mind . . .U BASTARD ! tongue

wasnt it the same u that Gamine jilted for trying to scam her off her money u are a petty 419ner, shameless one angry

when u claimed u left for the far east, all oldies here know that it was as a result of the accunmulated shame of ur being discovered to have made a job of trying to scam younger girls off their pocket money, what does that make u ? BLOODY PEDO !

@TKB419

now . . .where do I START WITH U ? undecided

it seems u hardly know me else u wld have been told that what u are trying to make me do is what made me once one of the most controversial Nlers alongside ur father JACKAL cool

is it hard to determine what u want from me ? leave me be or LETS SLUG IT OUT !!! bring it on !

ur type leave ur common sense in ur d@cks and come spewing balderdash here . . .WHO THE F@CK ARE U TOYING WITH !

ur generations will suffer unborn hardship if u continue having my name in ur posts . . .how would u feel to wake up in the morning and all u see is someone has already dropped a post that will make u question ur very existence cool

most of u idiots just about jump into others' cyberbrawls without knowing the origin . . . shocked

what the f@ck is ur problem dude do I know u ? do I give a f@ck who ur father is ? undecided

if ur father is Dangote nko ? does that mean others cant breathe undecided or of cos the next thing u will say is[b] UR FAMILY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FAMILY IN NIGERIA AND THAT NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET UR FAMILY . . . shocked[/b]

OR ISNT THAT THE RUBBISH U SAID WHEN THAT GIRL SAID U WERE TRYING TO SCAM NLERS OFF THEIR MONEY IN THE GUISE OF A NLAND XMAS PARTY
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
grin grin grin
na wa o, na everybody be 419!
chei!
hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tkb417,

See me see trouble. . . .

There must have been at least one 419er in MC Omo's lineage.
He loves that word. . . . It's either one is a 419 or he is a fraudster.
MC Omo is a pathetic sod. . . . . . He is mentally unstable and u can never find a single truth in all he spews.
Every sentence must end with a funny smiley and GUNNER 91 as his signature.
I am yet to meet a bigger IDIOT SAVANT like KIT . . . .Nigga needs serious HELP.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Jackal

Ive known this about him eversince
He lies like the Devil himself. . .

imagine me duping him and some other people on NL.
Na wa o!

Niggar needs help truly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Hull City (5 - 1) On 24th September 2016 / . / ++chelsea Convinces Young Superstar To Come.++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.