Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Match Official Collapsed During Game! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match Official Collapsed During Game! (677 Views)

Cameroon player Albert Ebosse die after FANS throw object during game in algeria / French Rugby Player Knocks Out Another Player During Game / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Match Official Collapsed During Game! by SPIFF(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2008
the center refree of today's match between Eyinba and Bayelsa United collapsed and started foaming at about 10 mins to the end of the match afetr a poor officiating experience from him. It was like in was not in charge at a point during the game which was mered with act of lawlessness from the players. Later he was rushed to the hospital while the match official completed the remaininng few minutes to the end of the game. Pls lets pray for the refree for quik recovery if he is still alive,

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With My Coach? / Bankers Game 2008 / Please Could U Tell Me Where I Can Watch The Olympic On My Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.