Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 (16148 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. / 2015: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by GentleNaaz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
funnyx: That's why it's not always right to vote based on religious and ethnic sentiments, I hope that 2015 Nigerians will vote for the right candidate by looking beyond tribal and religious sentiment.
As a typical, Educated, professional, high class Igbo man, voting 4 an hausa man, idealogically, is risking for an Indirect rule from bokoharam leader( shekau, abi na wetn). I rather vote for a rationale yoruba or Igbo man, for humanity sake

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by gerald09(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Why d hell will dis old fo*ol assume I would do what he says cos am igbo, F*UCK you if u have problem with jonathan that's ur F*uking business. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ are trying to reduce tribalism in Nigeria so our children will have peace n Old gays are tryin to cos bad blood. I say FU*CK You and your igbo bulls*hit. It FU*ckin embarrassing when people say the igbo man always hav a price, its people like you they talk about S*uckin d di*cks of men n call on all igbos to follow u Su*ck di*c cos am igbo. Its a free country n every single nigeria has the ryt to make dem own decision I don't give a F*uck were dey from. F*uckin son of a b*itch! Racist B*arstard.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ifihearam: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If ibos are not voting jonathan,who are they going to vote for ? Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves as if you won't change your mind when ethno-religious sentiments play up in 2015.

Desperately as jonathan may be to rule till 2019,he's going to corrupt the ibo nation with money,grant them amnesty and use the Nigeria police to intimidate them when they become antagonist to his victory !

My guy the igbos are no threat At all to GEJ,they have no option than to support his excellency.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ifihearam: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gentle Naaz: As a typical, Educated, professional, high class Igbo man, voting 4 an hausa man, idealogically, is risking for an Indirect rule from bokoharam leader( shekau, abi na wetn). I rather vote for a rationale yoruba or Igbo man, for humanity sake

Don't want to ruin your hopes oo but we both know an Igbo Will NEVER be the number 1 citizen of this country with the existing political calculation. The only person who can effect that change is GEJ and that's why the Igbos must as a matter of urgency support whole heartedly this current administration and they can be compensated with the office of the vice president if their loyalty pleases the president .
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by funnyx(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikeansy: what some people do not realise is that rigging is like coup-de-tat, you need a level of public support to succeed.

Jonathan did well in 2011 because of strong support from the whole South. If Jonathan looses South West in 2015 he will definitely loose because he has no leg in NW and NE for obvious reasons.

The battleground will be Middle belt . . . with a half hearted or lesser support from Igbos in 2015 compared to 2011 Jonathan is headed for defeat.

If APC select their candidate wisely and lets say Fashola emerge. Fashola is a Yoruba Muslim and will have both ethno-religious advantage and a moral advantage because of his Governance records in Lagos.

before the 2011 election, some of us predicted the outcome of the electoral map as it happened.

The only way Jonathan wins in 2015 is if APC defeat themselves in their own primary and field a Buhari or that sort of figure.

Fashola/VP candidate from Benue, Plateau, Taraba or Adamawa who is a Christain will defeat Jonathan in a landslide.

This is politics 101!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! While rigging is possible especially as an incumbent, it cannot be done at a monumental level without public support.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
That name doesnt ring bell, and the group he represents is not eligible. So therefore, he does not represents the hearts and minds of the "majority" of Igbos, which we need to 'catapult' GEJ to the next phase of glory. We need to ignore non-entities!

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
berem: Absolute rubbish! You are as dumb as your comment. stop living a life of delusion my friend!
meanwhile, you should be on the Jonathan -Amaechi thread to defend your paymaster about why he has choose to chase Amaechi around and trying to stop him from his presidential ambition.
Was that what your pay masters asked you to do here? To tell various IDs where to be at any particular time? Your Lagos based pay masters must be terribly disappointed in your performance so far. You better brace up or you'll soon lose your source of livelihood.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
nigerians need to wake up to the fact and reality that THERE IS NO VACCANCY IN ASO ROCK.why cant ppl just understand this basic simple truth

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by funnyx(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gentle Naaz: As a typical, Educated, professional, high class Igbo man, voting 4 an hausa man, idealogically, is risking for an Indirect rule from bokoharam leader( shekau, abi na wetn). I rather vote for a rationale yoruba or Igbo man, for humanity sake

You're a high class igbo man yet you buy into the ridiculous propaganda that all Hausa are Boko Haram? Many igbo that I know are far more intelligent to buy into such cheap propaganda.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ifyalways(f): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
The story would change once they make a return trip to Abuja. . .
yeye cheesy

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by alaoeri: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Both the message and messenger lack credibility.

Ok, what is the message? That it is wrong for the FG to construct Second Niger Bridge under PPP? We have seen countless reports of how the present govt intends to actualise the Second Niger Bridge. Yes, it is PPP and there will one tolling point but the arrangement is such that FG will provide N30billion while Julius Berger and its partners will provide N70billion. If the govt fulfils it part of the deal and the bridge becomes a reality, then it has done what other govts since 1985 or so have failed to do.

Note the template for constructing Second Niger Bridge has always been PPP because there's already an existing bridge.

By the way, the same character that speaks for opposition parties that are doing several unending PPP projects (eg the Lekki road with tolling points) in Lagos is sermonizing about PPP here.

As for the Onitsha port, I dont know why things have not started happening there. The govt has completed and commissioned the port. They said they want to concession it to private management but I dont know why that is taking too long.
U are not as sensible as BEAF, honestly i miss Beaf.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by afoo02(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikeansy: what some people do not realise is that rigging is like coup-de-tat, you need a level of public support to succeed.

Jonathan did well in 2011 because of strong support from the whole South. If Jonathan looses South West in 2015 he will definitely loose because he has no leg in NW and NE for obvious reasons.

The battleground will be Middle belt . . . with a half hearted or lesser support from Igbos in 2015 compared to 2011 Jonathan is headed for defeat.

If APC select their candidate wisely and lets say Fashola emerge. Fashola is a Yoruba Muslim and will have both ethno-religious advantage and a moral advantage because of his Governance records in Lagos.

before the 2011 election, some of us predicted the outcome of the electoral map as it happened.

The only way Jonathan wins in 2015 is if APC defeat themselves in their own primary and field a Buhari or that sort of figure.

Fashola/VP candidate from Benue, Plateau, Taraba or Adamawa who is a Christain will defeat Jonathan in a landslide.

Good talk. #Gbam
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by moodswing(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
This drunk man does not know what he is talking about.
Goodluck Ebele AZikiwe Jonathan is our must trusted ally in this political journey.

Ezugwu and his group of 30 deranged people can go and vote anybody they want. He is not speaking for Ndigbo neither do we know who he is.

GEJ is our father. Fantastic.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
thelastPope: [size=14pt]Comedy Central! One unknown Igbo man sent an email to channels and it became news?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my brother ,i thought i was the only one looking at it from that angle
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ifebosco: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
alaoeri:
U are not as sensible as BEAF, honestly i miss Beaf.
are you sure Sincere 9gerian is not beaf??

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2013

we shall see.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Igwe9(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hmm, The right thing should have been to point out the gray areas, the promises that are yet to be fulfilled but for him to advocate for every Igbo man to not vote for the president is a mere opposition kinda talk and shouldn't be taken serious by anybody.

To team GEJ, just encourage Mr. President to involve experts in all his cabinets, Obasonjo did that, he discovered a lot of people and those gave him the needed results. Most of those in his cabinet are known in the negative news, except very few.

Finally, reach out and impact positively to lives of those in the villages, they are the ones that will come out and vote.

For the internet warrior, They are nothing but town criers and can switch wing as soon as something enters their pockets.

By the way, Thanks to Govt for the availability of fuel in filling stations!
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by moodswing(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Billyonaire: That name doesnt ring bell, and the group he represents is not eligible. So therefore, he does not represents the hearts and minds of the "majority" of Igbos, which we need to 'catapult' GEJ to the next phase of glory. We need to ignore non-entities!

You will live long nwanne mmadu.

We are returning president FANTASTIC... And it is a national mission for every right thinking Nigerian.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pro-APC yorubas who think that NW and NE are only muslims should know that the population of d indigenous Christians are btw 30%-50% while d indigenous Muslims are btw 50%-70% in terms of population in these two regions. This is one of d reasons y BH attacks might escalate in 2015

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Kulas: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
What nonsense is Willy vomitting!."Anuofia".I am an igbo man,so tell me which tribe GEJ administration has favoured most?.So obj or IBB etc 8 years administrations favoured igbos than GEJ 2 years so far,despite his boko haram distractions from them that vow never to see GEJ be president or perform.Be wise young man and stop pursuing political personal interest used by opposition parties. I am in support of Igbos president but that does not mean that GEJ did not try or to give him bad name.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by remarkD(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ignore nonentities even if what they saying is true?
If GEJ and his followers/advisers (someone is it advisers or advicers?) can see that the 2nd Niger bridge and the Onitsha port is being used by the opposition to attack him and paint him in bad light (as a person that uses and dumps people or one breaking his political promises), isnt it simple common sense and a good strategy for him to, at least, the very least, ensure that those raised issues are accomplished to the fullest extent. I mean... it seems so simple but at times, even simple things seem to elude and becloud the judgement and senses of Nigerian politicians because of, should I say, Psycophancy clouding their eyes and minds.

Just imagine if that port is launched and begins operation as soon as possible and its benefits begin to be flet by the users... imagine if the internatiional wing of the Enugu (international) airport starts flying peeps straight to Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S. or London, England ... and to top it all off... the 2nd Niger bridge is built... although, maybe and perhaps, it might not be used as much if the above mentioned port and airport commence operations... (guessing that the lack thereof is what leads many easterners to cross the bridge en route to Lagos) ... imaginehow effective that will be for Uncle Joe .. his works will speak loud and clear for him... the opposition will be sent scrambling for other issues (which won't fly as Igbos will already have solid support for GEJ.

If GEJ (and his followers) have ears, let them listen. Don't wait till the last minute to fulfill those promises and the economic needs of the easterners... you dont want to give your enemies ground and time to cause damage... Get to work GEJ... listen to the writing on the wall lol. Get to work!
Billyonaire: That name doesnt ring bell, and the group he represents is not eligible. So therefore, he does not represents the hearts and minds of the "majority" of Igbos, which we need to 'catapult' GEJ to the next phase of glory. We need to ignore non-entities!

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Toktee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
thelastPope: [size=14pt]Comedy Central! One unknown Igbo man sent an email to channels and it became news?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do you call it in ur language?
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by idealsico(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2013

Shut up,guy.You are wise erhhh?It is good that a yoruba man Fashola is fielded and he wins.At the same time Igbo cannnot taste the presidency.You are not God,my friend.Whoever thought a Christian would be governor in Kaduna? Who gave South South a chance to the presidency. If you think no Igboman would ever emerge the president of Nigeria in your life time sorry you chose to die early.I don't blame you.Igbos have been consigned to perpetual servitude while the yorubas are the kingmakers.O GA-EME GI BAM N'ANYA.

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by abokine: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nobody likes GEJ that's not fair at all. Remember he's the president and you voted for him 2years ago. cry
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ayodot(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2013

u are very on point. that's what some fail to realize. u can only experience full scale rigging if the candidate involved enjoys public support. I experience this first hand in the last Edo's state governorship election. PDP boys/thugs after collecting money for rigging solicitation, still went ahead in support of oshiomole reelection.
(I was serving then and I know what's up)

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
The truth is that South East will be making a catastrophic mistake to back a weak GEJ for second term and follow him into political oblivion! The ethnic card being played by folks from SS is merely because they want to do anything to sustain a weak President from their region not good enough to run on his own record.

What SE folks need to ask themselves is if the tables were reversed could we count on undivided loyalty from SS? The history shows that the answer to that question is capital NO. The promise of SE presidency is very seductive but GEJ can not deliever this singlehandedly, SS/SE alliance alone can not deliver this either . . . .anybody who says it can is lying to you because the numbers do not add up! the electoral maths is not there either!

MB always supports what they consider mainstream at the time and the MB/Southern alliance will not last forever. MB are fair-weather voters!!!!!! So it is a mistake that the SS are not handling their time in the Presidency with the hard work and grace it deserves.

I can not re-iterate this enough, the SE does not have to produce the President in order to make progress. All we need is to elect the right Governors who know what they are doing and we can make progress and create an economic hub in the East!

A President of Nigeria of Igbo extraction will happen soon and this person will come through the ranks on his own without some kind of grand regional agenda from the SE to produce the next President. There is a reason Barack Obama succeeded where Revs Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson failed. We can learn from this. It is not as if we have not produced the President or Vice Presdient or Senate President before. We have! Nigeria is a country of over 250 ethnic groups and I believe that we are doing just fine.

Personally I think anybody who comes to the SE campaigning for vote with the promise of handing over to them after his tenure should be considered an enemy. The person is clearly being derisive we know that it just does not work like that because there is an electoral process that will still happen before the next President will emerge!

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Erhuvwu1: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
what some people do not realise is that rigging is like coup-de-tat, you need a level of public support to succeed.

This is politics 101!!!!!!!!!!!! So if given the perogative by ur party dis would be ur choice, Fashola and a christian from the Middlebelt?. The hausa fulani man wants power back. Btw, who told you those guys give a hoot abt yoruba muslims?. A malo man will kill d yoruba muslim before having time for the christians when their madness comes.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by naijabigfish: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
The Igbos were warned before the last presidential election not to vote for oga Jonathan but they would not listen. They should go and lick their wounds timid set of people who would betray their own kind for a bag of Naira.

We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Quotable Quotes From Dame Patient Goodluck Jonathan / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74