Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 (16147 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. / 2015: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by deletrue: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Whether he works for the opposition is not the issue. The best you can do is to counter all what he said and prove them wrong. I share Mr Ezugwu's assertion. Do i also work for the opposition? Don't throw away the baby with the bath water.[/size]
Willy Ezugwu should be very hungry by now. I know him very well. Probably looking for some assistance from the president, otherwise who is willy to speak for the igbos? There are highly respected igbos than that nontity and insignificant being. I advise let us undermine that stuff and concentrate on other mportant issue.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by edimop: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls allow Mr president to finish all his tenure........after all,he's nt d first president who has done fins d oda way round......and don't xpect em to be d best president in jst 2ys of leadership........Nigerians pls wake up.we all knw d games our leaders in politics play.so don't be foold by their manifestoes,I stil believ somfin good wil stil come out mr president........Remember,we r talking abt incumbent o
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by mrsmile441(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
My people, if nobody talk about
you, it means you are nobody. Jealousy and envy are mostly carried by busy body folks. The Igbo you see is better than their mindset you don't know. The qualities of haters could be find in: 1. Fear, 2. Jealousy, 3. Laziness, 4. Envy etc. Their rewards are; poverty, BP, madness and death. When you hate somebody and the person sees it as jealousy, he will do those things you hate more and more, it becomes his hobby and the hater will wallow in anti-climax. Umu Igbo, will continue to climax and the haters will die in pessimism. Udo di!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Noblechyk: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gej didn't get all d votes from southeast in 2011; 2015 won't be an exception. But this Willy Ezeugwu can beat Basket mouth in a stand up comedy show. GEJ may have not done enough but as a south easterner, I can say that d era of marginalisation of my region died under Gej. I'll listen to a person who says that he has not done anything for d country than anyone who says that he has not done anything for south east. Willy Ezeugwu is simply unstable.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Seunolugbala: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Wot ws his offence u dis ohaneze ndigbo
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Blueboy0402: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
"Returning GEJ back to Aso Villa in 2015 is a task that MUST be achieved". The devil I know is better than the angel I don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Boscog(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nothin like igbo group please.stop generalizations of personal interest politicians. shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by batstan(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
grin grin grin*TeamAmnesty*
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
SUBMARINE: Pro-APC yorubas who think that NW and NE are only muslims should know that the population of d indigenous Christians are btw 30%-50% while d indigenous Muslims are btw 50%-70% in terms of population in these two regions. This is one of d reasons y BH attacks might escalate in 2015
plus the fact that millions of igbos exist in SW and the said north, so GEJ can win again if they want to vote for him.

@OP, if GEJ doesnt complete his promises, ppl like me will not vote @ all. Cos most igbos r not ready to vote anybody from any terrorist/tribalistic laden APC . They might chose the lesser evil.

Worse still is, if GEJ tries Uwazuruike and Massob leaders for alleged treason while granting amnesty to MEND, OPC and now Boko haram, he will not even leave that seat alive.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by manny4life(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is what pisses me off the most, this is why Nigeria and Nigerians is way beyond docile.

So he promised a cargo airport, a seaport and a 2nd Niger bridge through a PPP-BOT transfer, has he delivered, not yet. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of GEJ, though he has had his shortcomings, but let's face the simple truth.

1. Peter Obi of Anambra state went publicly to kill the Airport idea by saying that airport in the SE (Onitsha) will not be fiscally/financially viable, thus waste of resources. If the State CEO can make such damaging comments such as this, though the president has the final say, what does that say about us? Why agitate against the FG when the state CEO has clearly written off the idea?

2. The PPP-BOT transfer of the Niger bridge is ongoing, though at a slow pace. We all know how that works in Nigeria, but let the truth be told, the bridge concerns ALL SE states, as such that the bridge serves a major connecting point - entry and exit - into southeastern states. What has other state governors done? Or is this Anambra problem only? The SE is a docile region , the people are so quiet and timid, no one is asking questions, no one is holding our govts accountable. Do we really expect to be Nigeria's top economy with this type of "IDC behavior"?

3. The Onitsha River port has been started, but my people, ask yourself, what has Peter Obi done to start/initiate operations on that port? Do we have to wait on the FG all the time? I know Anambra is judicious with her resources, but heck, that port should have started operations by now if only the state govt was willing to take the plunge.

In other words, as much as GEJ hasn't delivered to the fullest this particular promises, it's about time we begin to look beyond the lies being fed to us. Developments occur at State/LG levels NOT at FG levels. If Peter Obi is not willing to harness the resources of the states, though promised by the FG, the FG has no incentive to wanna try. We cannot continue to cast blames on FG all the time, I would have expected Peter Obi to have approached the govt for temp mgmt regarding the River port. When people begin to see the govt zeal for revival, they will follow.

This bridge can be built by Delta/Anambra comfortably well, and have their state assemblies regulate it since it involves interstate commerce, but NO, we're waiting on the FG. I've ALWAYS said this, if we continue to wait on the FG to do everything for us, we're heading NOWHERE. Every resourceful economy does not depend on their FG for everything, though Nigeria is gradually shifting into real democracy (thanks to the recent passage of bill to grant autonomy to state assemblies and LG), our arms of govt need to seat up and stop depending of Abj FAAC Allocation or FG to come put their house in order.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by sol2galay: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
gerald09: Why d hell will dis old fo*ol assume I would do what he says cos am igbo, F*UCK you if u have problem with jonathan that's ur F*uking business. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ are trying to reduce tribalism in Nigeria so our children will have peace n Old gays are tryin to cos bad blood. I say FU*CK You and your igbo bulls*hit. It FU*ckin embarrassing when people say the igbo man always hav a price, its people like you they talk about S*uckin d di*cks of men n call on all igbos to follow u Su*ck di*c cos am igbo. Its a free country n every single nigeria has the ryt to make dem own decision I don't give a F*uck were dey from. F*uckin son of a b*itch! Racist B*arstard.

Guy i swear you are not igbo because i am a typical igboman and cannot cast my vote to Jonathan for a million dollar,neither will i vote for hausa fulanis
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
i dont know how ppl expect a party with over 24 state governors to lose the presidential election in nigeria for that matter.smh for nigerians.
even the sw which ppl think is firmly in the hands of the opposition the votes there will be divided among parties.
the south east will never follow apc.the inclusion of buhari as a key figure in that party has already spoilt the party chances .tinubu is not so daft to believe that apc will win the presidential election.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by idriis: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jonathan pack and go 2015
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by meforyou1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Since gworo eating, chewing stick chopping mallams have declared fire and hell if jonathan is re-elected in 2015, I will vote for jonathan. And see that fire consume mallams
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by olivertwist: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi: nigerians need to wake up to the fact and reality that THERE IS NO VACCANCY IN ASO ROCK.why cant ppl just understand this basic simple truth

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

You are right my brother. There's no "VACCANCY" in Aso Rock right now but there'll be vacancy in 2015. That's why 2015 it's an election year. wink cool grin
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
olivertwist:

You are right my brother. There's no "VACCANCY" in Aso Rock right now but there'll be vacancy in 2015. That's why 2015 it's an election year. wink cool grin

Brilliant reply!!!!!

Thats another one that does my head in. How can there not be vacancy when the Nation are going to the polls? what are the people voting for? why waste all the money?
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
olivertwist:

we shall see
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by lumeneng22: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Divided igbo may not have such chance afterall.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by kabba7(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=lagcity]I laff in 99% votes.

Failed promises or not the Igbo kingdom will give Jonathan 115% of the regions vote when some cash get into hands like 2011 :As a matter of fact the igbo's will prefer no promise is fulfilled to warranty some cash anyway .
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ocelot2006(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Clerverly: I can bet with my Nokia 3310, The Igbos are not going to vote for Jonathan in 2015. I have interacted with some of my brothers who were his staunch supporters in 2011, to know where their votes are going in 2015. all came back negative. What i strongly believe would happen in 2015, is that, the Igbos are going to do a protest votes by not coming out to vote for any candidate in the presidential election (But trust Jega, he would still manufacture 99% turn over just to rig for his Employer), thereby depleting Jonathan's main support zone.

Everybody has lost faith in him (including the international communities) bar insincere9igerian and dede1.

Yeah, because your brothers' opinions clearly represent the wish of all Igbo people, abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ocelot2006(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
alaoeri:
U are not as sensible as BEAF, honestly i miss Beaf.

Care to explain why he's "not sensible"? Or did you just pull that post of yours from your bum cos you hate the fact that sincere nigerian is pro-GEJ?
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
They're only punishing themselves.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Youngmon3Y(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
I thought they named Azikiwe Jonathan...now them they complain...just hope itx not the voice of the igbo...
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ Manny4life, Peter Obi has been pursuing the 2nd Niger bridge thing. He is the chairman SE governors forum hence he appears more pro active and gets the support of the oda SE govs except maybe the runaway Rochas.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by REVOLUTNIS: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Igbos like making empty threats. noise makers!!!!
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by 76virgins(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
It is good to vote base on religious sentiments. All those clergymen of God una don try.Thank u & God bless.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by NeoXVI: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifihearam:

Don't want to ruin your hopes oo but we both know an Igbo Will NEVER be the number 1 citizen of this country with the existing political calculation. The only person who can effect that change is GEJ and that's why the Igbos must as a matter of urgency support whole heartedly this current administration and they can be compensated with the office of the vice president if their loyalty pleases the president .

As old as you are, you're still thinking like and uneducated f00l. smh. What has one's place of origin got to do with how well he can lead a perpetually under-achieving country? And what does having a president from the SS done for the igbo race?

Compensated my foot! Did you even hear yourself? You think it is possible to have a president from the SS and a vice from the SE? That just shows your level of reasoning. And even if we accept that an Igbo man is Vice-president, what will that do for the igbo race in concrete terms? OBJ's 8 years as president helped the Yoruba race in what way exactly?

For the sake of your children born or unborn, why can't you leave your myopic bigotry aside and choose the best man for the job at all times?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode: $2.6bn Badagry Deep Sea Project Will Boost Economy / Tragedy Averted As Fire Guts Petrol Station In Lagos / Bandits Kidnap Ahmed Abdulkadir & His Daughter, Laila In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.