Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Gods Of Our Ancestors(A short fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Gods Of Our Ancestors(A short fiction) (790 Views)

Who Offended The gods of the land? / Secrets Of the gods / Words Of Our Ancestors (read, Learn & Share) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gods Of Our Ancestors(A short fiction) by Jsplash(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
It was yet another fairy morning the weather was quite friendly courtesy of the rains.
"the Oba of Owu kingdom"! he swallowed hard.the town crier normally speaks with involuntary repititions of the first letter of worlds, he continued "his majesty wants everybody to be at the palace first thing in the morning!" And as the town crier went on discharging his traditional duties, the women of Owu gathered discussing about what it is this time around because the Oba does not just call his subjects together unless it was an issue that affect all and mostly pertaning the gods.
"Mama kunle shebi you has had wetin the town crier has saids" mama chinedu said. In their usual manner of gossiping, this woman(mama chinedu) had in the past been severely punished by the hisbar of owu kingdom for spreading a false news about Mazi Ifeanyi the head master of the village school, it was when maman chinedu went to the clinic to get some drugs for her sick son chinedu, when she wanted entering she notice that some one was inside with Doctor mustapha she peeped through **************** TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: The Gods Of Our Ancestors(A short fiction) by Neduzze5(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Yes oh.... I'm fully subscribing. I'm a lover of traditional folklore. Ride on man!
Re: The Gods Of Our Ancestors(A short fiction) by Jsplash(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Neduzze5: Yes oh.... I'm fully subscribing. I'm a lover of traditional folklore. Ride on man!
Abi? Den u ar in for it, welcum bro.
Re: The Gods Of Our Ancestors(A short fiction) by Jsplash(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2013
and overheard Dr. Mustapha discussing with the village headmaster "this drugs have become impotent" mama chinedu quickly removed her ear upon hearing the word "impotent" as that was the only word she could pick from their conversation, "you know this virus are capable of changing forms and they tend to become resistant so i will change this one for you and place you on aticemine combination therapy" "ok doctor" the village school headmaster answered as he received the medications from the Dr. He stood up and left the Dr.'s office suprisingly he saw mama chinedu whose mouth was left ajar he greeted her coldly and went out of the clinic.
Th rumour got spread like wide fire people were even advising ifeanyi's wife to get married to another man that her husband was impotent, upon hearing this the case was reported to the king and *********

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? / Diwali Short For Kids In English| Happy Diwali Essays For Kids In English 2014 / The Last Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.