Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Please Ur Advice Is Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ur Advice Is Needed. (1767 Views)

Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? / Please Ur Attention Is Needed Urgently / Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Annie2gud(f): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2013
Ur advice is needed.please i want to know,if its compulsory to have sex with a man.i have bn hurt a thousand times,by men.i hav even written men off.i still all of them as heartbreaks and cheats.i am in a sexless relationship,but the dude says he want to hav sex with me.to be candid,i dont think i can succumb to his demands.please what will i do,as i am ready to lose him.pls no insults please.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by 190: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Annie2gud: Ur advice is needed.please i want to know,if its compulsory to have sex with a man.i have bn hurt a thousand times,by men.i hav even written men off.i still all of them as heartbreaks and cheats.i am in a sexless relationship,but the dude says he want to hav sex with me.to be candid,i dont think i can succumb to his demands.please what will i do,as i am ready to lose him.pls no insults please.

I keep saying it every day
if you know u are not ready to be intimate in a relationship
then u have no business with a relationship

OP why do they desert you - are u ugly or sometin (nO OFFence)
cos i see no reason why a guy would desert you after having s-e-x with you
u may have been showing some Nigerian signs or got freddyu krueger's face or smtin to have scared him away
all the same - have s-e-x with this new man so u can save the relationship

1 Like

Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Enegod(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2013
^^^
op 190 gave you a good advice

Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by cumudie(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2013
Baby love.
Sex is good in a relationship buh both patners hav to b ready.
To enjoy sex ur consent is major to everytin soo pls sex or no sex he is going if he isn't here to stay.
My Q is how long has he been there?
Is it upto to 6months or one year?or above
? What are ur principles and standard are u up for it?
Hav u both tested urslvs?
Ar u ready to start taking control pills?
Once u get ur answers u can choose for urslf
And remember sex is a spirit once u start doing it u want to kip doing like everyday ooo plus u get very attached to dat male specie..I.e emotionally..
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by daduke2k(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2013
On point. @opn nọ̥w̶̲̥̅̊ answer the damn questions if ϔσù really need help.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2013
cumudie: Baby love.
Sex is good in a relationship buh both patners hav to b ready.
To enjoy sex ur consent is major to everytin soo pls sex or no sex he is going if he isn't here to stay.
My Q is how long has he been there?
Is it upto to 6months or one year?or above
? What are ur principles and standard are u up for it?
Hav u both tested urslvs?
Ar u ready to start taking control pills?
Once u get ur answers u can choose for urslf
And remember sex is a spirit once u start doing it u want to kip doing like everyday ooo plus u get very attached to dat male specie..I.e emotionally..
so u love sex uh?
Let's do ds, big time! wink
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by butta(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
@op take or leave if u don't give him s........EX , he will drop u like a hot potato and if u give him s.......EX he probably might still want to remain wiv u or leave u ,relationship these days is a game of chance ....and take not it is pointless and a waste of time and resources being in a relationship without s......EX...my advice give him sex and be wise about it and also lay your cards open from then henceforth that's when you get to see if he really wants you.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Annie2gud(f): 4:44pm On May 07, 2013
@190...dude what is ur problemis it compulsory to have sex when u dont want to?just like i said,i am not ready to have sex.or is it a crime for one to abstain from it?if u must know,i am damn pretty,ebony complexion.let me not blow my trumpet.i am a working class,not parasite like some ladies.just like in re instated,i said i am READY to lose the guy.anyway thanks for ur ill advice.why waste words when u can shut ur loose?no offence taken,none given.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Annie2gud(f): 4:47pm On May 07, 2013
@butta thanks.Do have a nice Day.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Annie2gud(f): 4:50pm On May 07, 2013
@enegod,that was an ill advice there from 190 the clown.anyway i cant sleep with him.and point closed.dont mind 190,He's just high on anointin oil.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 07, 2013
Op God will bless you, don't mind this deceivers. Once again you are blessed. I am a guy myself but I can tell you because of this decision this guy might drop you but when he comes back he will beg with his whole life. trust me
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Annie2gud(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
Thanks@oil.i am very grateful.i stil insist,i cant sleep with him.let him go.a man cant use sex to blackmail a lady to comply in other to satisfy his sexual urge.do have a blissful Evening.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by tpia5: 1:24pm On May 12, 2013
I think you should check your character, see the other thread you opened with a picture of someone's baby.

Are you a witch?
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 12, 2013
Enegod: ^^^
op 190 gave you a good advice

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Annie2gud(f): 8:41pm On May 13, 2013
Lol@tilapia.u make me raff.lolz it takes a winsh to no a winsh.instead of insaltin ..why nut ask queshion.anyway fhanks for chirping in.let my sperrinz not confuze yo,i am adhearin to the rail downs rulz of nairaland.
Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Princesszoe: 5:15am On May 14, 2013
Annie thank God for your changed heart and principled. Do not fret over your disappointments and heart breaks in the past for their was a/some reason(s) why God had to allow you to passed through them. Maybe He has achieved it, you are now morally equipped. Thank God. Any guy that refuses to zip up and turn a good and decent leaf is not a husband material. Some might come to you with pretences, making you believe that they can tolerate your high moral standard while they go about shagging other girls, such a man is not a husband material and if you ever end up with him, you will regret and curse the day you accepted him into your life. Some guys are not like that too. Some are even virgins. Some are one man, one woman, personnels. Some have decided not to engage in intimacy again except with their wives . While majority are still sexually corrupt, indisciplined, morally downgraded and lack the fear of God. Stand on your decision. Your decision is Godly. God will grant you that man who has the SAME OPINION with you concerning morality for that is compatibility. Do not compromise.

1 Like

Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by Mynd44: 7:09am On May 14, 2013
your thighs belong to you. If you are not ready to spread them, it is totally okay and if he cannot take it, he can join the other guys who have walked away.

1 Like

Re: Please Ur Advice Is Needed. by dmcdad: 8:57am On May 14, 2013
Nice one gurly. I like it when people know what they want and stick by it no matter what. If you have taken the vow of celibacy, keep it going and neverblet any guy take it away from you.

Spell it out to anyone coming to know that you will never give in to se.x and if the person agrees, then that's fine but if not, back out asap. Besides, its not a sin to stay out of a relationship you know..... You can try that as it works.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Hate About Women / How To Attract Your Mr Right In 5 Simple And Easy Ways / How Can I Maintain Two Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.