Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Text From Bridgegap Konsult - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Text From Bridgegap Konsult (5287 Views)

Cypress Konsult Ltd Abuja : Project Engineer / Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 / Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sequel to ur recent application for Engineering job, check ur email box, fill attached form & return to b*********@gmail.com by 30th April. 080*******
who else got the text?

I ve checked my email bt nothing from them yet.

Bridge K is in charge of South East for TCN recruitment.
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Carsonv(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chigo@god:
Sequel to ur recent application for Engineering job, check ur email box, fill attached form & return to b*********@gmail.com by 30th April. 080*******
who else got the text?

I ve checked my email bt nothing from them yet.

Bridge K is in charge of South East for TCN recruitment.
i received the message...i cant even remember what i applied for. grin
please what did i apply for? though they have finally sent me a mail with the document attached.

1 Like

Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
Carsonv:
i received the message...i cant even remember what i applied for. grin
please what did i apply for? though they have finally sent me a mail with the document attached.
Electrical Engineer/Officer cant remember also.
when did u get d mail i mean time? I ve not received mine.
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Carsonv(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2013
Chigo@god:
Electrical Engineer/Officer cant remember also.
when did u get d mail i mean time? I ve not received mine.
i haven't heard from Bridgegap anymore. Has anyone been contacted on this regard?
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by laureateabuchi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
pls what is bridgegap consults actually into....and there location? i receive a txt msg 2 come 4 an interview in ENUGU and am residing in LAGOS.I hope they r serious.
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
u got text and u 4got dat u applied? Bros they the people in-charge of TCN south east recruitment.....i got the text too..UNEC faculty of Law building on the 15th...u beta read ooo na FedGovt Job.
laureana teabuchi: pls what is bridgegap consults actually into....and there location? i receive a txt msg 2 come 4 an interview in ENUGU and am residing in LAGOS.I hope they r serious.
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by odiyaka(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
i also got d text. Pls wat is TCN
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by michaelohia: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Does anyone have any idea of the test format, should pls kindly post or send to my email address @ michael_ohia@yahoo.com.
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by fergie001: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls,can any1 assist with d format of what the questions will look like?snd @
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please did anyone from anambra/abia who did their interview today care to share what was asked to them? Please
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Carsonv(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
ikemeneke: Please did anyone from anambra/abia who did their interview today care to share what was asked to them? Please
Have they started calling people for interview?
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Yes they have started the interview for the south east zone
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by Carsonv(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
are you serious? when did they release names of people that made the test? nigeria sha.
ikemeneke: Yes they have started the interview for the south east zone
Re: Text From Bridgegap Konsult by fergie001: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Nooooo@carsonv;its not a matter of Nigeria sha,I was sent a text for the interview,and I don't know anyone;I was shocked to even receive the text;I did mine on the 12th for S/East Zone;It went well and am optimistic that I will sail through by God's Grace;Amen

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For 10,000 Police Recruitment / Current Oil and Gas Positions in Port Harcourt - Updated - 21st-April-2018 / Any Idea Of Ndlea Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.