Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40578 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by maaria(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dear Women!
Have you ever asked yourself why husbands are sleeping with maids?

Well my findings revealed that maids are doing wives' duties.

Most wives are now full time facebookers, bb users,whatsapp etc chatting 24/7 at the expense of their homes.

Even when their husbands return from work, they won't welcome them with love and husbands that don't want argument, will go straight to the kitchen to get pure water to cool down.

Unfortunately maids whose 'oranges' are intact not floppy like wives will welcome your husbands.

At weekends, you don't stay home to cook special meals, you leave your maids to to do the task and where are you? Partying!

Don't you know these maids have needs as well and they have automatic promotion if your husbands should have s^x with them so pls dear women stop allowing maids to perform your duties.

Don't start crying when it happens because you pushed him to do what he never wanted to do.I know you may be busy, but if the Maid cooks food, be the one to serve that food to ur husband, welcom him always when he's from work, be the one to give him water to take a shower,and never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there!

I dont say it is sole cause but i do say that it is one of the causes why Most men use to sleep with maid...

"THANK YOU for Reading!"
Hit like if you loved it

Follow me for more

185 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Enegod(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
The only real reason husbands sleep with maid is cus they had an eye opener, and they see the maid aint less a woman.
Her triangle is also open and hairy!
And no ones gotten an air condition or a street light.
Na the same thing. In fact, the maid's triangle might be a little tighter due to lack of constant poundind!
All husbands, join me to tap and explore ds new resources.

14 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by maaria(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
hmmm
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Exponental(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
maar!a:

"THANK YOU for Listening!"
first of all........ We read, we did not listen.
maar!a:

Don't start crying when it happens because you pushed him to do what he never wanted to do.I know you may be busy, but if the Maid cooks food, be the one to serve that food to ur husband,
as for me, I already told her dat food is a criterion why I chose to marry her n she definitely will not let me down
maar!a:

never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there!
what is she looking for? I wont allow dat, i will rather do my cleanings myself.

7 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Popowaa: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Some men will always behave like dogs.what about those who do the cooking and spend quality time with their husbands but u still see their husbands sneaking into the maids room?
maar!a:
Dear Women!
Have you ever asked yourself why husbands are sleeping with maids?

Well my findings revealed that maids are doing wives' duties.

Most wives are now full time facebookers, bb users,whatsapp etc chatting 24/7 at the expense of their homes.

Even when their husbands return from work, they won't welcome them with love and husbands that don't want argument, will go straight to the kitchen to get pure water to cool down.

Unfortunately maids whose 'oranges' are intact not floppy like wives will welcome your husbands.

At weekends, you don't stay home to cook special meals, you leave your maids to to do the task and where are you? Partying!

Don't you know these maids have needs as well and they have automatic promotion if your husbands should have s^x with them so pls dear women stop allowing maids to perform your duties.

Don't start crying when it happens because you pushed him to do what he never wanted to do.I know you may be busy, but if the Maid cooks food, be the one to serve that food to ur husband, welcom him always when he's from work, be the one to give him water to take a shower,and never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there!

I dont say it is sole cause but i do say that it is one of the causes why Most men use to sleep with maid...

Hit like if you loved it

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Enegod(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Popowaa: Some men will always behave like dogs.what about those who do the cooking and spend quality time with their husbands but u still see their husbands sneaking into the maids room?
then,the wife has to learn how to statisfy him sexually
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Popowaa: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
As if you dont knw some men,even if the woman get doctrate degree for phucking skills e never go sati am.E go wan taste agbero poosie see hw e dey taste.
Enegod: then,the wife has to learn how to statisfy him sexually

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Enegod(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Popowaa: As if you dont knw some men,even if the woman get doctrate degree for phucking skills e never go sati am.E go wan taste agbero poosie see hw e dey taste.
i laugh
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by andyanders: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
It is their bosom that is the problem. When a woman's bosom starts nosediving and your maids bosom is as raw as pawpaw, there is problem for you. Women, better face your duty by doing extra work and do away with house maids.
Some housemaids are 10xms younger than you and most of them, because of their needs will always expose those curvy boobs whenever the woman of the house is not around and if devil takes control of the man, the home is ruined.

9 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Scarpon(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
ladies you lack:
not romantic
no sex appeal
u deny him sex
body odour
your Shape
lack of sex skills
not hygienic

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by maaria(f): 2:07am On Apr 30, 2013
i think no one is perfect. So we must be careful
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Scarpon: ladies you lack:
not romantic
no sex appeal
u deny him sex
body odour
your Shape
lack of sex skills
not hygienic

[size=13pt]Is this before or after the fool man married her?[/size]

10 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 30, 2013
The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!

69 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 4:03am On Apr 30, 2013
Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!
Thank God reasonable pple still exist on NL.

8 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by luvmijeje(f): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Oga o.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips
when u said 'a dog will ever be a dog', u av said more than a milliom words!
Some of us will cheat, the excuses are follishly irrelevant!
How on earth will one av an excuse for immorality?

The same way people hide under civilisation to indulge in immoral activities.

A dog will alwys be a dog, a b!tch is a b!tch!

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2013
@shollypopz yes, a cheat will always be a cheat bt u cnt cheat nature or biology. A woman according to society and biology is meant to take care of her man but when she delegates such responsibilities to a maid, she loses a lot. The main problem is that attraction is easy to build and if the woman neglects the man, the man can develop eyes for the maid esp when she's pretty nice and does all what his wife is meant to do.The Op has analysed the truth here and everybody saying it's false on the basis of a cheat will always be a cheat is living in fools paradise.Think of what really attracts most men. 1.Physical beauty 2. Good food 3. Been taking care of emotional 4. Sound advice and support. If the maid is already doing all these what stops her from adding the last one 5.Good se.x to it. Don't forget that the maid is also human and is bound to be attracted by a married responsible man.

19 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ikekings(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2013
andyanders: It is their bosom that is the problem. When a woman's bosom starts nosediving and your maids bosom is as raw as pawpaw, there is problem for you. Women, better face your duty by doing extra work and do away with house maids.
Some housemaids are 10xms younger than you and most of them, because of their needs will always expose those curvy boobs whenever the woman of the house is not around and if devil takes control of the man, the home is ruined.
Lol... Very funny...
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Scarpon(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Is this before or after the fool man married her?[/size]
after .some women think after marriage the man is hooked and stay less concern about their marital affair
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The only real reason husbands sleep with maid is cus they had an eye opener, and they see the maid aint less a woman.
Her triangle is also open and hairy!
And no ones gotten an air condition or a street light.
Na the same thing. In fact, the maid's triangle might be a little tighter due to lack of constant poundind!
All husbands, join me to tap and explore ds new resources.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Temismith(f): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Brb...
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by LEvuls(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Lol funny
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by LEvuls(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=maar!a]

Hit like if you loved ]
wherez d experience from before i like it¿?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by moshoodn(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2013
If a man truly loves his wife and he's faithful, he'll never cheat on her...

No justification at all.

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2013
Okay
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Skywalker5(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2013
still not an excuse to sleep with the maid. He can go outside and do it but definately not with maid. Its really creeping. Its like taking advantage of the maid

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2013
Working class agbaya, make una hear o.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by InvertedHammer: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

You have to understand that men have 2 heads.

Like David and Goliath, the little head is always stronger in issues of opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by kingsline: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2013
women also cheat and they blame it on the husband notgiving them proper attention when he has work to keep the family together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.