Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,992 members, 7,803,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) (54262 Views)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by SlickM(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2015
To download torrents using idm...

visit any torrent site eg kickass.so

choose any torrent file of ur choice and copy the magnet link

now visit filestream.me(note the free version doesnt parse files more than 1gb). register however u want.. I used my facebook account

login and paste the magnet link u copied in the box

wait for the file to cache. download as zip. copy and paste file in ur idm. and download with higher speeds than what u would get with vuze and other torrent clients
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
With IDM you download files faster and save lots of your browsing data Click here to download http://www.edumacro.com/free-internet-download-manager

After download use this universal serial number to activate it from here. http://www.edumacro.com/internet-download-manager-serial-number/
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by bobojoshua(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
Sometimes, when you tried to download a file with IDM (Internet Download Manager), it failed to download the file. You got frustrated when the file has already been downloaded to more than 50%. A Message appeared on IDM which says "Do you want to download the file from the beginning".

It happened due to the several problems like: -
1. When server stoped responding
2. Your Internet connection has problems
3. You manually pause it
4. Stopped it to download it later because you know it has the capability of resuming.

Response of the IDM was "Do you want to download it from the beginning". Definitely, you don't want to download it from the beginning while you have downloaded 1GB or more.
There are tips and tricks to download the file from where IDM has stopped or you had paused it.

1. Open the same file in your browser, click to download it again, when dialog window appear select "download it later". (Check to ensure that the file must have the same file size and from the same link/server).

2. Open IDM manager window and double click the file you have selected to download later

3. Select the full address field and press Ctrl+c to copy to the clipboard.

4. Now, double click the file which has refused to resume and paste the new address which you have copied earlier in the address field and press OK.

5. In the IDM manager window click the file and press resume. 90% of the resuming problems has been resolved by this little tip and trick.

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by pat077: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
i have idm 7.0 installed on my pc. how do i make it download with google chrome or any other browser?
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
pat077:
i have idm 7.0 installed on my pc. how do i make it download with google chrome or any other browser?
To enable the IDM Integration Module, visit Chrome’s extensions page from Menu > Settings > Extensions (or, simply type chrome://extensions in the address bar). You would find all installed extensions on this page including the IDM Integration Module. Click on the “Enable” check box in front of it.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by tayorshd: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
thanks thread owner it works fine
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
tayorshd:
thanks thread owner it works fine
Glad I could help
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by constance500: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2015
passionate88:
Pls femi, where I fit download IDM full version?.

to cut the story short. visit http://www.mhktricks.net no long story
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by Abbey2sam(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
passionate88:
Is there any way to download torrents files via IDM?.

yes, use filestream
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2015
passionate88:
Is there any way to download torrents files via IDM?.
go to filestream.me after DAT open an account then copy the magnet link of ur torrent then paste it in the column upload and download
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Kyri:
go to filestream.me after DAT open an account then copy the magnet link of ur torrent then paste it in the column upload and download
Thanks
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:

yes, use filestream
Thank you
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by UchihaItachi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Isn't this a rather long way of doing it? What I usually do is right click on the culprit and click "refresh download address" it then opens the download link on your browser and you just have to click on the download button again, it will ask you if that's the address of the "culprit" then just go back to IDM and click resume and viola...it's downloading again
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
UchihaItachi:
Isn't this a rather long way of doing it? What I usually do is right click on the culprit and click "refresh download address" it then opens the download link on your browser and you just have to click on the download button again, it will ask you if that's the address of the "culprit" then just go back to IDM and click resume and viola...it's downloading again
This method doesn't work all the time. Instead of showing you dialog box where you have these options to resume download, download from the beginning and keep both files or download and override the existing file, IDM prefer to start the download from the beginning unless you force it to resume the existing process manually.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by UchihaItachi(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Maybe you're not doing it right cos it's never failed me...or it doesn't work for everybody
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
UchihaItachi:
Maybe you're not doing it right cos it's never failed me...or it doesn't work for everybody
please i don't have energy to argue this afternoon. Your opinion is noted
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by UchihaItachi(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
femi4:
please i don't have energy to argue this afternoon. Your opinion is noted

K

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by ugotuf(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Femi4, I am finding it almost impossible to pull above 1gb through any of those sites free. i.e. zbigz, putdrive and filestream. Any way out pls?.

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
ugotuf:
Femi4, I am finding it almost impossible to pull above 1gb through any of those sites free. i.e. zbigz, putdrive and filestream. Any way out pls?.
You have to be a premium member
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by ugotuf(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
femi4:
You have to be a premium member
Thanks a lot bros.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by imsuboi(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2015
femi4:
Alright!
How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM

1. First of all go to a torrent site and choose your torrent file to download

2. Now download torrent file and save in your system

3. After downloading, Go to www.zbigz.com

4. Make a free account in Zbigz,there is also premium option too

5. After completing sign up process, login in your Zbigz account

6. Now upload a torrent file and press “Go” button

7. Now a popup window will appear with free and premium account. Choose free option and click on free button

8. After caching 100% complete, click download button and again click on free

Your torrent file is ready to download with IDM. Now you have the power to download,resume downloading and do whatever you want. Thatz all!!!

Zbigz is _shit. Try torrent2ddl.com.

Thank me later wink
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Zbigz is _shit. Try torrent2ddl.com.
Thank me later wink
your choice
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by bigpastor(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Try torrent2ddl.com.
This website is Full of ads
It directed me to disable my ad blocking app before it could run
Don't seem to like it
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
bigpastor:
Try torrent2ddl.com.
This website is Full of ads
It directed me to disable my ad blocking app before it could run
Don't seem to like it
We have many torrent to direct download website. Use any one that is convenient for you
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by McAtony: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=bobojoshua post=31297029][/quote]

thanks
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by hafizshakeel: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
thanks keep it up.. battlefield 4 crack
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by Emeka71(m): 2:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Great tutorial . angry
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by jonapatrick: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bros, please i need a full version of it jonapatrick@yahoo.com is my email. thanks
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by jonapatrick: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mr Femi, kindly guide me on how to use simple server. email is jonapatrick@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by bellozyy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Quite helpful. Nice one bro
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by kennykendo(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2016
femi4:
Sometimes, when you tried to download a file with IDM (Internet Download Manager), it failed to download the file. You got frustrated when the file has already been downloaded to more than 50%. A Message appeared on IDM which says "Do you want to download the file from the beginning".

It happened due to the several problems like: -
1. When server stoped responding
2. Your Internet connection has problems
3. You manually pause it
4. Stopped it to download it later because you know it has the capability of resuming.

Response of the IDM was "Do you want to download it from the beginning". Definitely, you don't want to download it from the beginning while you have downloaded 1GB or more.
There are tips and tricks to download the file from where IDM has stopped or you had paused it.

1. Open the same file in your browser, click to download it again, when dialog window appear select "download it later". (Check to ensure that the file must have the same file size and from the same link/server).

2. Open IDM manager window and double click the file you have selected to download later

3. Select the full address field and press Ctrl+c to copy to the clipboard.

4. Now, double click the file which has refused to resume and paste the new address which you have copied earlier in the address field and press OK.

5. In the IDM manager window click the file and press resume. 90% of the resuming problems has been resolved by this little tip and trick.

u r d main man... u just saved me from restarting another 2.9GB file... thanks men
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2016
kennykendo:

u r d main man... u just saved me from restarting another 2.9GB file... thanks men
Glad I could help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Used Elite Book 820 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / What Happened After I Bought A London Used HP Probook 6450b For N65,000 / Globacom Submarine Cable - Glo-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.