Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (1575 Views)

I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Gowon And Ojukwu-before Things Fell Apart Between Them / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by gerald28: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please I am arguing with my friends about these two great wordsmith Ojukwu and Maitama Sule, Please I want to know between these two men who is more eloquent in the use of English language.......Please I need an urgent response house...
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by abbakacici: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
You know this question will turn into tribal attack on the hausa
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by ekoilee: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
And we must be bothered with this nonsense because of some silly And pointless argument between you and your friend?
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by Itoroetti(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Haven't heard sule talked b4,only read his interviews.but have heard ojukwu and he is exceptionally good with words and metaphor commands.
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by gerald28: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please lets be civil for once, just name a person, there is no point for argument here...
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by gerald28: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
@eko Ilee, I know you are a Yoruba man.....parrot
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by Pk001(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
No sentiments, Maitama sule is the best. I have heard both of them speak.

I remember how professors where scrambling to get a copy his speech, when he came to deliver a convocation
Lecture in my school (A Southern University for that matter).
Maitama sule is exceptionally good, especially when he is talking about the politics of old.
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by UncleJJ(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2013
Pk001: No sentiments, Maitama sule is the best. I have heard both of them speak.

I remember how professors where scrambling to get a copy his speech, when he came to deliver a convocation
Lecture in my school (A Southern University for that matter).
Maitama sule is exceptionally good, especially when he is talking about the politics of old.

Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by redsun(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2013
This question has nothing to do with their intelligence.It is a question of a brain washed african who thinks english language has anything to do with people's IQ,priciples or characters.

To know the difference between the two men,profile their legacies and find out whos is genuine,deep,enduring,liberating,inspirational,constructive and rational.
Re: Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. by Scarpon(m): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2013
ojukwu lion of Africa

(1) (Reply)

“Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics / How Reuben Abati Lambasted Jonathan's Wife Before He Got A Job In Aso Rock / Prophet TB Joshua Speaks On The Issue Of Boko Haram[read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.