Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? (1680 Views)

After School What Next? / Just Graduated From Medical School,what Are М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Options / After Medical School, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gettolove(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2008
I keep asking myself this question and i felt it should be thrown open to the house.

Here is what i would have done if i did not

Honestly, if i missed the opportunity of going to school i would have been a trader selling IRON SHEET at probably orile or iyana ipaja.

Reason:

May be because that was my father's major.
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2008
I would have targeted a mega rich iron sheet seller or spare parts dealer in Orile,Aba,Onitsha or any other rich trader and married him. cool
Then I would have him open up a small supermarket for me where I'll have employees open the shop at 8 AM and I show up with my chauffeur driven mercedes benz at 12 noon grin
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gettolove(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2008
Rofl.
but truthfully it's hard for me to imagine not being educated.
I have no idea what path my life would have taken.
but for sure,I would not have looked at okada suitors. grin
at least he should be able to provide me with 3 square meals and ocassional Isiewu outings.
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2008
Byschool do you mean primary school, secondary school, or higher education?
Most traders and mechanics and conductors have been to primary school at least.
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by MrPataki1: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2008
Diverted my energy into dancing. grin
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gettolove(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ seun
I think is better if the question is open to avoid bench marking or what do you think
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
I would have been a thick madam
with gardner,cook,drivers,servants all over the place.
I won't even run my own bath water.
people would just be serving me. grin

It's alright to daydream
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by ofurufu(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2008
Likely to be ,
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Femonjay(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
tailor
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gettolove(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
ofurufu:

Likely to be a hunter/fisherman/okada rider, because those are the jobs that are now being done by my peers in the village who dropped out after primary school.moreso,even when i was in primary school I did go to fish/hunt after school until omy eyes began to 'open'

oga he neva too late o, I am personally looking at one of those things i can still do despite being in paid employment
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by oj62002(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2008
business man: buying and selling of goods and services
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by outlaws(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2008
cool

I am kind of tired of American colleges. I guess I am tired of school overall. WIthout school, I don't think is going to make any difference
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by ehie007(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2008
I would either have been a basketball player or tennis player. a great one at that
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Ebonyj(f): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2008
I would have been a local caterer, as in mama put .
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by steaming(f): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
Classy Clothes Designer/Correct Weavon Fixer
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gettolove(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
@all

would you have made more money if you had done otherwise
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by mafolayomi(f): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Gettolove:

@all

would you have made more money if you had done otherwise

maybe or maybe not
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gamine(f): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
No ifs in this case.

i would have gone to school one way or the other smiley
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Mustay(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
surely, an "oluwabeckham"
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gamine(f): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
Omo ti Posh n BEcks

PAddy me be Puffdaddy now cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by rancetech(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
Information Technology.

I only got craps from the school.

I developed myself on my own.
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by Gettolove(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ oluwabecham

U sabi play ball cos if u no fit na dream
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by dapsycool(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2008
419 or militant in the niger delta
Re: If You Did Not Go To School, What Would You Have been doing? by meobizy(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2019
I honestly do not know and cannot imagine such ever happening. I hated every minute of school but know I am better off than whatever I could have become.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A 3rd Class Student Apply 4 A Job In Nigeria / Can Health Issues Affect Ones Career Plan / Nigerian Air Force 2014 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.