Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow (15557 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by ghettodreamz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
The family of late Big Brother Africa housemate and Hip hop star, Goldie Harvey on will on Wednesday auction all her belongings.

The family said this in a statement on Tuesday.

The statement signed by the family representative, Deji Adetayo, stated that although the singer did not leave a will, she had had an agreement with her husband, Leonard Harvey to auction her remaining items.

Mr Adetayo said the proceeds from the sales would be donated to charity.

He said, “There will be a garage sale at Goldie’s house located at 30B, Ologunkutere Street, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos on May 1, 2013.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/04/30/family-sells-off-goldies-belongings-tomorrow/
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by GeeN: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
R.I.P Goldie..!!
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by ebamma(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Even if she was not a perfect human being, she had a good heart, # rest in peace goldie

5 Likes

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by adewal15(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
R.I.P Sweetie.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by dapo338(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is that not so early; RIP GOLDIE
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by ebamma(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
adewal15: Eyah, Not happy she left.. How I wish someone Tonto n Stupid should've left instead of her:-(
mumu boy, u no go shut up, if that tonto na your sister u for wish death for her,

3 Likes

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by ismokeweed1(f): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
oh no . . . the amount of girls who would go there to bid specifically for her 'golden brazillian hair' will be a multitude

2 Likes

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by adewal15(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
ebamma: mumu boy, u no go shut up, if that tonto na your sister u for wish death for her,
Go check your dictionary for the meaning of Tonto invaded you don't know it's an English word.. Using malapropism doesn't mean I wish my Girlfriend (Tonto) °winks° death•• Belligerent F∅∅l.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by mosquitoNet(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eeeh ghost modeshocked

Buy fire! Dead body properties? No be meee oh! Make I begin see her ghost for night abi? I'm I maaaadgrin if na Tonto now ehen, cos I no mind phuck Tonto's ghost with my d'icke at nighttongue

Dash me free I no want, R.I.G shaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Iyoaye1(f): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
adewal15: Eyah, Not happy she left.. How I wish someone Tonto n Stupid (don't mind my English.. Tonto for dictionary means stupid oooo before you misquote me) should've left instead of her:-( R.I.P Sweetie.
Haba,u r a person.you dnt like tonto dsnt mean u shld wish her dead.ko daa o.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Diasporan(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
mosquitoNet: Eeeh ghost modeshocked

Buy fire! Dead body properties? No be meee oh! Make I begin see her ghost for night abi? I'm I maaaadgrin if na Tonto now ehen, cos I no mind phuck Tonto's ghost with my d'icke at nighttongue

Ghost pervert
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
adewal15: Eyah, Not happy she left.. How I wish someone Tonto n Stupid (don't mind my English.. Tonto for dictionary means stupid oooo before you misquote me) should've left instead of her:-( R.I.P Sweetie.
This boy need serious help.
Just locata Yaba left ASAP angry
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2013

Shut up! Silly brat tongue
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by konn: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
vanity upon vanity all is vanity see the end of all her acheivement in life not even a child to transfer all the belongings to? from dust we were made and from dust we shall return every one needs to think of this

2 Likes

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by konn: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Iyo-aye:
Haba,u r a person.you dnt like tonto dsnt mean u shld wish her dead.ko daa o.

shut up and look up on your dictionary tonto means someone silly and pyschologically derailed she is answering d name thats why she behaves d way she does who says names has no effect on the bearere?
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity,we all gathers wealth and we didn't think of what would become of the wealth when we had gone(dead).Hmmmmmmmn upon all the fames and riches,she(goldie) died.
Our prayer is that God should give us all our heart desire and together with long life in good health...........AMEN
May her soul continue to rest in parfect peace............AMEN
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by konn: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
what about her bank accounts that is known only to her what happens to all the money?
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by theripper3: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2013

U are such a depraved being. U better tell ur Imam or alfa to bind the spirit of Necrophilia residing in ur body
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by COvo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
For me sha...I nor go fit buy dead person property.Lailai
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by mrperfect(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
That is an interesting news, selling death person's properties.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Phitz12(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
I go go hr gate early 2mrw so dat na me go frst buy her clothes
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by begwong: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Phitz12: I go go hr gate early 2mrw so dat na me go frst buy her clothes
Talk true,Shebi na her undies you tell me you dey go buy angry
Now you say clothes grin
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by sinmisolaoluwa: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
ebamma: Even if she was not a perfect human being, she had a good heart, # rest in peace goldie
HMMM...THAT SINGULAR ACT OF HER REALLY TOUCHED ME..."GIVING THE PROCEED FRM THE SALES OF HER PROPERTY TO THE NEEDY"
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by angelz(f): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Av always tot about the Bank Acc as well.
U can be sure her banker is rich. Cus dos acc. dat no 1 is privy 2, dey will jus sit on it.
Even when dey kno dey r suppose 2 inform d next of kin. After waitin 4 a while n kno 1 claim d acc. u kno Naija. Dat's y som1 somwhere shud kno evrytin about us incase of any eventuality.
God, l no wan die young please. 4giv me my sins n preserv me cus of my children.

1 Like

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by dnawah(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
If only if,her ghost no go come after me,i'll buy her panties(no be d ones way don tear o!)grin
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Prince0500(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
The fact dat sme one name means silly or wat ever is nt a licence 4 u to wish her death.I bet u 4rm dis careless statement of urs it simply mean ur moral is low.U may nt like dat girl nd dont even need to like her cos it wont make any difrent.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by fruityjojo(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Are u in ur right senses? Have u ever created one human organ b4! How can u wish sm1 who has neva hurt u Dead!!

1 Like

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by abworld6deep(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmm RIP. @Ebamma well said.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by alaoayode: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
shut d f**k, may God punish u for saying dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Match Negative Energies With Success In 2022 / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.