Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (55953 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Creamz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/

10 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by jojoluv: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/

good for u madam

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by buklan4realyah(f): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
hmm! just take things easy. remember you are a mother av a second thougth

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Many women don dey get sense now, d hunter is now becoming the hunted. Some guys now see it as a point of duty to look for women that are unhappy in their marriage to help"phuc k". Men dnt only have to cover up their deeds but also have to watch their wives 24/7.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by xynerise: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
When your husband cheats on you, you will cry and still remain in his house but when he caught you cheating, he will chase you out of the house. If I say you should be virtuous na some girls here go swallow me undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord

14 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 190: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
No doubt she must be nigerian

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Reali, am short of words.

But, one tin i knw....., “two wrongs cant make a rite“.

Meanwhile, may my God neva allow me to find myself in ur situation.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

18 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by fitzmayowa: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
This is indeed serious

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Temismith(f): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Cutting off d head is not d cure for headache. I wil advice u to stop. Dere is a friend dat sticketh closer dan a Brother, than is God, take ur marriage to God in prayers and i can assure u dat ur home wil be restored.

25 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Way to go girl! Just be careful, not of him but of the nasty diseases out there. Don't be a serial cheat ok, one sweetie at a time. Goodluck.

10 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by KMB: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
God help you o if and when he finds out. You will become a single mum that you do not want to be for sure. Yes what he is doing is not acceptable but is he really worth what you are doing to yourself? Two wrongs do not make a right.
But sha na u sabi o

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DigitalSignal(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant.

Was he forced/deceived into marrying you?
What happened to make him start cheating on you during your pregnancy? Didn't you let him in any longer or your looks took a dive so much that you lost your appeal? What happened?

Creamz: And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.

There's something definitely wrong somewhere but what it is, I can't really put my finger on it! If there was something in you that attracted him into marrying you, I think that thing is long dead and perhaps you should think of reviving it, if this marriage is still anything to you instead of hopping from one boy to the other! Did you at any point, in a quiet moment, reflect on what these other girls could be given him that you were not giving?
Could it be your romantic life is so appalling?
I know a man should satisfy a woman in bed, but we also want to be made to enjoy the act! It's not a one way street!

Though child bearing can distort ones shape, I think you should try to look your best for your husband, if you're not doing so; try to seduce him!

Creamz: Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband.

I'm not in anyway in support of what your husband is doing but you think your 4 kids can guarantee you a permanent stay in that house if your husband finds out you've been sleeping around? Well, you may ask ''What about him''? But when it happens they will tell you it's a man's world!

Creamz: I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me.

The text in bold keeps me thinking!

No, I don't think you should be proud of that!
To me, I'm sorry to say but, it's disgusting to see a married woman, with kids, jumping from one bed to another because she can't mend her home! Two wrongs can never make a right.

Creamz: I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

Jesus doesn't put a smile on a woman's face for cheating on her husband!

Pass this message to the appropriate quarter.

41 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by pomporiking: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Phuck whoever you want who cares!!!its your marriage not ours

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
kool J: Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord
so, she shld cheat?
How abt a divorce and still old on to dignity instead on going so low in an animastic behavior?
U shld be shot!!!
Wish u will neva av a female child!!

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Changing them like underwear grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by MrCork: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2013

......sweeery, i agree.... let me sleep wit you so we can *PUNISH* him!! angry

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by neversaynever(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by try to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

Ah ah...did we not read the same story? So the man has every right to cheat, huh? Your comment is harsh, one sided and very unfair to the lady. Her actions aren't justifiable religious wise, but they're even according to the law. She might not be as religious as you are. Best solution is clearly to end the marriage cos it's clearly not working.

10 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by seunny4lif(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

......sweeery, i agree.... let me sleep wit you so we can *PUNISH* him!! angry
nice solution....May God help us all and that is the reason i dont want to marry.....
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 12:42am On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by try to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

In case you don't know the bible is against adultery. Do you think that on the judgment day God will judge your sin differently becasue you are a man.

Perhaps you need to go back and read the story of the adulterous woman: when she was about to be stoned Jesus asked if the woman committed the sin alone? Two things I learnt from that passage were:

*do not judge others when you are a sinner.
*in passing out judgement both parties guilty of the sin must be judged equally regardless of gender.

I am against adultery, so is the bible and our culture. Personally I believe it is more righteous to marry a second wife than engage in adultery.

You can continue to blame women all you want but the sooner you men get your acts together, the better this world would become. Like you said men are more superior: thus they need to make their actions worthy of emulation and respect from the "inferior" women.

28 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 5:55am On May 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, she shld cheat?
How abt a divorce and still old on to dignity instead on going so low in an animastic behavior?
U shld be shot!!!
Wish u will neva av a female child!!

Your wishes right back at u baby! Being shot between your legs would be a treat. Oh so she shld drown because she has found herself between the devil and the deep blue sea? Because she is married, she automatically doesn't deserve happiness but should be the 'praying' wife abi? And because its a man's world, the hubby can go on and on? U exude sadistic tendencies because u want her rolling on the floor in tears, wandering from churchhouse to churchhouse praying to God to touch her hubby's heart. Now I'm sad for you.

14 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Youngpo413: 8:32am On May 01, 2013
kool J:

Your wishes right back at u baby! Being shot between your legs would be a treat. Oh so she shld drown because she has found herself between the devil and the deep blue sea? Because she is married, she automatically doesn't deserve happiness but should be the 'praying' wife abi? And because its a man's world, the hubby can go on and on? U exude sadistic tendencies because u want her rolling on the floor in tears, wandering from churchhouse to churchhouse praying to God to touch her hubby's heart. Now I'm sad for you.

......and what is this happiness,phucking another dude?so women dey value fvck like this,na now I know,lol.

@op whats so special about your act,you are not the first or neither will you be the last,to me its not something new,so keep it up

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2013
kool J:

u are not insane, u are hurt!
Dnt be sad for me, i'm already a made-man as much as children are involved! And i'm definitely not gonna teach them to cheat as a re-coiling action!
If cheating back makes u happy, u are a sociopath and a definition of a moral-death!
Like i asked,'wot happened to getting a divorce'?

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2013
....WOMAN! GET A DIVORCE, END IT ALL undecided he doesn't care neither do you,...so?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 10:24am On May 01, 2013
gbaky_floor:

In case you don't know the bible is against adultery. Do you think that on the judgment day God will judge your sin differently becasue you are a man.

Perhaps you need to go back and read the story of the adulterous woman: when she was about to be stoned Jesus asked if the woman committed the sin alone? Two things I learnt from that passage were:

*do not judge others when you are a sinner.
*in passing out judgement both parties guilty of the sin must be judged equally regardless of gender.

I am against adultery, so is the bible and our culture. Personally I believe it is more righteous to marry a second wife than engage in adultery.

You can continue to blame women all you want but the sooner you men get your acts together, the better this world would become. Like you said men are more superior: thus they need to make their actions worthy of emulation and respect from the "inferior" women.

....I like you,....smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by WorldwarIII: 1:18pm On May 01, 2013
All I can say is...

I'm sorry for your kids!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by wazobiaforu(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2013
Just try not to hurt yourself while planing to disciplin someone But

Plz check on me, i love that thin without commitment

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 01, 2013
I pity the innocent kids that are going to suffer the consequences of ur action wt ur husband.
It is good for ppl to get married for whatever reasons it might be, but i think parenthood shld be regulated by the govt.
Many men and ladies are marriageable but are incapable of being parents.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Princesszoe: 4:53pm On May 01, 2013
She should remain in that marriage. A beg no divorce o madam. For the fact that she is also cheating doesnt mean that her children will be damaged. The adulterous act from the man alone is enough to tarnish the image of the children forever. David committed adultery and not his wives, and some of his children became wayward as a result of his sin. The fact is that majority of married women cheat secretly. Almost all the married and single men here have cheating wives and girl friends but they are oblivious of it. A cheating lady is far better than a lady who cheats and ties down his husband diabolically so that she will always have her way. Best way to avoid such women, is to be a God fearing and faithful man. Just try getting these two qualities and see what happens. The days are evil and immorality is fast eating deep. Cheating is becoming a norm and as common as abc. Only a God fearing and faithful man, will get good woman and godly children because if the head fails, the center will not stand. The husband to this lady, should have a rethink. As a head, he has more responsibility. The head is also the servant. He should stand up and dust himself from immorality then wage war against the devil that he had brought in through sexual immorality. He had already defiled his marriage.

18 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 01, 2013
hey... Wey you adulterous woman, No try call Baba J name again in your escapade Abi na predicaments. Baba J can never give you fulfilment in your present enterprise. You made the decision to cheat and thats entirely you cross but if you must get spiritual about it then the author of CONFUSION the devil sanctioned it with you exploring the immoral benefits.

My husband cheats on me so I cheated on him. Is that supposedly a defense you want to tender before God? This your sojourn is tantamount to both moral and spiritual ineptitude!

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On May 01, 2013
Pls I am happily waiting to be a shareholder in your company,hit me up and let's do some collabo,so as to teach your cheating husband a lesson

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.