Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount (1227 Views)

Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. / Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) / Catfish Farming: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by Pmeakoncept(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
How i started catfish farming with just a few money. Catfish business is now becoming a household business. The amount of fish that is still produced for sale is not enough. Are you in doubt about how that could be possible?
You will understand that no money is too small to start a business, what matter most is how you utilize the money. For more details on this lucrative and stress free business,Send a blank mail to: pmeakoncepts@yahoo.com / visit www.pmeakoncepts.tk
Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by achi4u(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Abeg Op could you please break it down how 15000k can start up such biz and survive.Remeber u need water!
Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by payme(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2013
Pmeakoncept: How i started catfish farming with just #15,000. Catfish business is now becoming a household business. The amount of fish that is still produced for sale is not enough. Are you in doubt about how that could be possible?
You will understand that no money is too small to start a business, what matter most is how you utilize the money. For more details on this lucrative and stress free business,Send a blank mail to: pmeakoncepts@yahoo.com / visit www.pmeakoncepts.tk
Have a feeling ur marketing an ebook.well I'l give d benefit of d doubt
Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by Pmeakoncept(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks for your responses..
That is why i said it is unbelievable, but its true...it's my real life experience on how determination and focus made me who i am today in fish business...
Im not selling an ebook, neither am i here to cook up stories for you...i am here to challenge you.
I have given seminars on it several times so its not new to me.
Send a blank mail to pmeakoncepts@yahoo.com.
Remember...the difference between ordinary and extra ordinary people is..AN EXTRA STEP!!

1 Like

Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by payme(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2013
Pmeakoncept: Thanks for your responses..
That is why i said it is unbelievable, but its true...it's my real life experience on how determination and focus made me who i am today in fish business...
Im not selling an ebook, neither am i here to cook up stories for you...i am here to challenge you.
I have given seminars on it several times so its not new to me.
Send a blank mail to pmeakoncepts@yahoo.com.
Remember...the difference between ordinary and extra ordinary people is..AN EXTRA STEP!!
I sent the mail but avnt gotten any reply
tmagicng@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by fm7070: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
The OP is not truthful. There is no way you can start catfish farming with 15k.
Did you steal the ponds, were you using rain water?
You stocked 100pcs and you used the 15k to feed them?
No drugs? How much did u buy fingerlings.
Seun needs to ban anyone who post wrong information here
Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
All these yeye e-book/ laptop farmers!
Re: How I Started Catfish Farming with a little amount by Fundamentalist: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
gist4real: All these yeye e-book/ laptop farmers!

dont mind them, they like selling copy and paste materials

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not A Scam / High Yield Cassava Stems / Old Layer Hottest Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.