Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (423470 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Congratulations to both @floadesola and @bosunwizzy whom God has used to add more testimonies to the forum. Its indeed our testimonies, may God provide for you and see you through the next stage. Once again, congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
maikeal: I was privileged enough to go through all the posts I have missed since the past 2 weeks.. and this are what I have to say...
1. I felt like crying to realize that I wasn't amongst the people our great guy obatide appreciated... I was even more sorrowful to find out that I missed obatide's interview scenario... @ obatide, I am so happy for u... I wish u more better things to come because u deserve it...
Mr. Maikeal, Im so sorry for the omission, its not intentional, kindly pardon me, I really appreciate you and every other members of this forum who has ever comment and future members.
Wishing you all the best on your interview whenever you are current

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
femix005: I need someone to help me out here...I met my girlfriend sometimes last year. And she told me she won visa lottery, but along the way she ask me if am interested, so that we can go there and start a life USA. But to me, I don't really know anyything about it.but she let me know that she gave it to an agent to process it for us and she collect my details and they send it to KCC. After some months. They gave her Interview date which include my name. But she later told me that the agent is still asking her for money after giving her money already and she has not done anything like medical and police report. I try to help her persuade the agent but e said no. What I need from you guys:
1.Can we do it by ourself as we have details of our Dv lottery without contacting him again.
2. What are the requirement we are going to need
I will really appreciate you guys advise as d interview date is lesss than two week.
Thank u.
Thank your creator that you find this forum at last, though a bit late but if you are serious, dedicated and follow instructions, I believe their is room within the short period before your interview to achieve your success.
My recommendation is that you call for God's favour and dedicate time to read this forum from the first page, feel free to ask additional questions before your interview, Success is yours.

In answering your questions:
1. You can do it by yourself, if you have your details (confirm your status here; https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(n3clzfyiezsutyn3lbhd2z45))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx) note that u need copy of what was sent to KCC for review to be sure of no error.

2. What you need are;
Principal Applicant:
1. Second Appointment Letter
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5. Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos (3)
9. Processing fee of $330 or Naira equivalent rate at 165 Naira to a Dollar
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed except Medical
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
3. Police Report (if above 16yrs old)
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)
6. Processing fee of $330 each
7. Photocopy of all above except Medical

Lastly, Please run and dont patronise Agents who exploit applicant again to avoid more of future loss.
Wishing you all the best as I believe this info will be helpful
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
AFRICA
Except: Egypt 18,300
Ethiopia 24,700
Nigeria 9,400

ASIA

EUROPE
Except: Uzbekistan 13,900
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

Fingers croosed . @ westcodes, confirm.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Doublegold: To the air ticket gurus in the house, pls, if i plan to book for ticket by jan 20th, with departure date of March 1st, I'm heading to Chicago. What's the best deal i can get. I mean cheap price.
My Visa mate!
For you to have a very good bargain and wide choice, pls visit www.wakanow.com or any other flight booking sites, you will be amazed at what you will see.
Note that if you modify your search to different days, you get the cheapest. eg travelling on March 3rd is ₦ 128932 and so on
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Congratulation to you Mr. Obatide and your family for your success in your interview on Dec 23, 2013, I pray dat God favour will not limit in your life and entire family in Jesus name.Pls, I want make an enquiry from you about the actual price dat you paid for your medical for yourself and your new born baby.pls I will be expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chibuzz89: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
samolaniyi:

make sure you do not put any 0 before the number.eg 2014AF7656.

Thanks so much for your reply...please do you have idea of the probability ratio of those granted visa after being under administrative processing......please anyone with information on this will be highly appreciated
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks obatide.am so grateful
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
The slow rate of d visa bulletin is not funny atal, God we depend on You entirely.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2014
@obatide, AMEN I claim ur prayer
kevwe_flex: AFRICA
Ethiopia 24,700
Nigeria 9,400

ASIA

EUROPE
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

Obatide:

Mr. Maikeal, Im so sorry for the omission, its not intentional, kindly pardon me, I really appreciate you and every other members of this forum who has ever comment and future members.
Wishing you all the best on your interview whenever you are current

WE ARE FINALLY CURRENT @KEVWE FLEX,... GOD THAT STARTED THIS JOURNEY FOR US WILL GRANT US A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW.. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 2:27am On Jan 09, 2014
This is ridiculous!.I just hope my fellow e family members with high case number get current as soon as possible. God have mercy ooo!!! embarassed sad
Ethiopia 24,700
Nigeria 9,400

ASIA

EUROPE
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jtchamp(m): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Finally current in march too lads!
Kudos to everyone lads! Cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2014
maikeal: @obatide, AMEN I claim ur prayer WE ARE FINALLY CURRENT @KEVWE FLEX,... GOD THAT STARTED THIS JOURNEY FOR US WILL GRANT US A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW.. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN..
@obatide pls we need to talk private I have PM u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 4:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Obatide: Congratulations to both @floadesola and @bosunwizzy whom God has used to add more testimonies to the forum. Its indeed our testimonies, may God provide for you and see you through the next stage. Once again, congrats
gretins..pls mr obatide I gatz few tins to talk wit u, av PM. Let's talk pls its urgent! Tanx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Mornin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2014
chibuzz89:

Thanks so much for your reply...please do you have idea of the probability ratio of those granted visa after being under administrative processing......please anyone with information on this will be highly appreciated

Yes,its about 95% success rate.However,its heavily depends on your case.If all information giving to KCC is actual and correct to the best of your knowledge and well supported with valid document.The success rate is 100%,but it also depends on the timing.i.e if the AP does not last longer than 30th september.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Obatide:
My Visa mate!
For you to have a very good bargain and wide choice, pls visit www.wakanow.com or any other flight booking sites, you will be amazed at what you will see.
Note that if you modify your search to different days, you get the cheapest. eg travelling on March 3rd is ₦ 128932 and so on

which of the airlines has this price bro obatide?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seyjan: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Ethiopia 24,700
Nigeria 9,400

ASIA

EUROPE
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

the February bulletin confirm it. it's finally out
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2014
please what do you mean by AP?

samolaniyi:

Yes,its about 95% success rate.However,its heavily depends on your case.If all information giving to KCC is actual and correct to the best of your knowledge and well supported with valid document.The success rate is 100%,but it also depends on the timing.i.e if the AP does not last longer than 30th september.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
@Kevwe-flex Thanks for your constant,accurate and true bulletin updates on this forum. May the almighty God continue to enrich your brain. With the way the bulletin has been going so far, what do you think is the cause and what do you foresee this year ? I see you as the biggest guru along this line, hence these questions. Thanks again on behalf of all the forumites.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Good day fellas
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello my wonderful family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2014
rantileye: please what do you mean by AP?

AP is administration processing:This is period when the embassy placed the applicant on AP after the interview to carry out a back-ground checking on the applicant or selectee information and document submitted for visa processing.A visa applicant can only be placed on administration processing if the CO is not convinced with information and document the applicant submitted and if the CO also felt that there is inconstitences,negative facial expression,unnecessary anxiety,fraud, total different in picture used in entranct status to the applicant attending interview,played as single/married and appeared as married/sinle (but not in all cases),etc...

Their three cases of visa procedure:A visa can be issued,denied or placed on AP.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
@KEvwe God bless you for the update! CN 17***, God dey sha, fingers crossed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello good folks, pls I need a clarification on something: as someone who intends to do PhD in the US, do I need to send my MSc transcript to WES? Is the Wes thing only for transfer students?

Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
thanks so much for the explanation
samolaniyi:

AP is administration processing:This is period when the embassy placed the applicant on AP after the interview to carry out a back-ground checking on the applicant or selectee information and document submitted for visa processing.A visa applicant can only be placed on administration processing if the CO is not convinced with information and document the applicant submitted and if the CO also felt that there is inconstitences,negative facial expression,unnecessary anxiety,fraud, total different in picture used in entranct status to the applicant attending interview,played as single/married and appeared as married/sinle (but not in all cases),etc...

Their three cases of visa procedure:A visa can be issued,denied or placed on AP.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Plsoooo, any hope for us having a high Case Number 17,*** just afraidoooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmmm................

Its unfortunate for some of us that the Jan. 2014 were waiting for begins like this,

At this moment I have no words to say cos Minds are getting worried and boring.

But kudos to some of us that God has seen through, atleast they will not make this forum dull, but rather Success Stories shall all fill this forum, and I pray God to see us through also. Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ukemegliter, i pray they increase the number geometrically, with the way tins are now, march 9,400, just 700 increase? Chaiiiiiiii, Hnnnn, just in a prayer mode now, i need encouragement bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
mmmmmmm.... finger still crossed!!!

My Case Number is 165##.... about 3,000 added to Egypt, Ethiopia and Generally Africa.. but y so called this Nigeria Bulletin so slow (God) cos its just 700 added to Nigeria...... does it mean dat Millions of Nigerian were SELECTED for further Processing? or wat ? meanwhile Fiscal Year for 2014 will ended up by (September 2014) What is our fate with a Very HIGH Case Number?

God I av been praying even before I discover my self being a Human dat I want to make it in life, which i surely believe dat u av answered my prayer, regardless of were I found my self (Nigeria or abroad)..

But God U no i am destiny to live in America, which i never doubted dis DV Lottery for once.. So Please Fasten dis Bulletin for Nigeria in favour of us dat have High case Number In d Mighty Name of God... Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
---
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Great? Not nice. We need it to move faster which it would by the power of God's mighty right hand! I know.

rantileye:
thats great oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.