Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (15378 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by dopeJemi: 3:02pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Attach the pics to a composed email message and send directly to my or ogugua's email address. You cannot send via nairaland.

Okay! Thanks
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 3:16pm On May 01, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol, how ludacris?? "You" ask for suggestions and complaints then refuse the ones "you" don't like, what the heck is the point then??

Every candidate should be allowed to post pictures they feel comfortable with, it's none of our moral business to decide what people choose to keep private, what they are comfortable in and what they consider make them beautiful.

What an individual considers beautiful is so opinionated and it's not any-freaking-body's duty to try to curb or change that. From the tip of your hair to the sole of your feet makes you beautiful undecided
P.S: For those that have problem comprehending, I'm not advocating a swimsuit contest, in fact I could care less. I'm simply saying the "judges" cannot decide for the candidate what pictures to be posted. If the candidate wants it posted, it will be as long as it's a picture of that candidate.

Guys, if you must show any part of your body, please shave.

ENDORSED, with great emphasis on the bolded

And to add,
Let's not kill the fun in all this pls - sweet legs in bikinis, segzy abs and 10 packs shouldn't be prohibited - if the contestants gat 'em, they should be allowed to flaunt 'em.

It now behooves on the organizer to protect her contestants from any form of assault as they express themselves in whatever form they deem fit through the damn competition.

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 3:23pm On May 01, 2013
xynerise: Contestants are allowed to buy new clothes for this contest incase you dont have a presentable cloth.

LOL..like seriously.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 3:29pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: No bikini pics pls. We are trying to avoid the fracas that ensued from the bikini controversy of the last edition. If submitted by the contestants, they will NOT be uploaded.

Don't dare angry
Am contesting and I want my bikini pix uploaded.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2013
cowgurl:

Don't dare angry
Am contesting and I want my bikini pix uploaded.
Noted. It's a suggestion thread.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly, the last thing one needs is some kishanna sanding stunt.

free that babe na grin grin
@thread contestants should be disqualified if:

- they cannot produce a new pic for each round
- they end up campaigning for another contestant
- they have multiple ids
- they steal pics of the internet
- they aren't active at the time of contest

That's all
P.S: just a suggestion
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 3:37pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Noted. It's a suggestion thread.

smiley
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 01, 2013
cowgurl:

ENDORSED, with great emphasis on the bolded

And to add,
Let's not kill the fun in all this pls - sweet legs in bikinis, segzy abs and 10 packs shouldn't be prohibited - if the contestants gat 'em, they should be allowed to flaunt 'em.

It now behooves on the organizer to protect her contestants from any form of assault as they express themselves in whatever form they deem fit through the damn competition.
Lol, @ highlighted line..........yaaaaasssssss!!

@D-Xplorer: Read my post again, with time you'll figure it out.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Nothing is written in stone. No one is turning down suggestions. It's simply a discussion until a best or better solution is found.

As per the bikini rule, depending on the nature of the photos, they are not allowed in the forum already. There are a lot of suggestive photos in the Celebrity section that I either move to Sexuality or delete altogether. Maybe, the pictures could be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, but if you ask me, it's much easier to simply not allow them. Any person who wants to show skin can do so without a bathing suit.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: At least Olympians are preparing for medals not some yeye e-title. tongue

[size=13pt]If e-titles are yeye, then relinquish the Legendary title you won four days ago.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]If e-titles are yeye, then relinquish the Legendary title you won four days ago.[/size]
Lol.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2013
How can you ban Bikini Pics?

Is this competition now being run by the Taliban?

Ahh

Taliban

Ban

Ban Taliban

I surprise myself cool
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

oya na! angry angry angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:04pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Lol.
b4? enjoy! keep LOL'ing u hia? i go catch u na! angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower: How can you ban Bikini Pics?

Is this competition now being run by the Taliban?

Ahh

Taliban

Ban

Ban Taliban

I surprise myself cool

[size=13pt]A rule shouldn't be made on bikinis or any type of clothing to be honest.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]A rule shouldn't be made on bikinis or any type of clothing to be honest.[/size]

So why is Sexlillz acting like the ban Taliban?

2 Likes

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

So why is Sexlillz acting like the ban Taliban?
lol

1-0 tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]@Jack, We just discussed it.

I remember that the first runner-up for Miss Nairaland June 2012 was Muslim, so there's no way we can make a rule requiring or suggesting bikini pics. Members can use them if they want. As long as they're not sexually suggestive, they'll be posted.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On May 01, 2013
hidden post? smh!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 01, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol, how ludacris?? "You" ask for suggestions and complaints then refuse the ones "you" don't like, what the heck is the point then??

Every candidate should be allowed to post pictures they feel comfortable with, it's none of our moral business to decide what people choose to keep private, what they are comfortable in and what they consider make them beautiful.

What an individual considers beautiful is so opinionated and it's not any-freaking-body's duty to try to curb or change that. From the tip of your hair to the sole of your feet makes you beautiful undecided
P.S: For those that have problem comprehending, I'm not advocating a swimsuit contest, in fact I could care less. I'm simply saying the "judges" cannot decide for the candidate what pictures to be posted. If the candidate wants it posted, it will be as long as it's a picture of that candidate.

Tell em daughter

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]@Jack, We just discussed it.

I remember that the first runner-up for Miss Nairaland June 2012 was Muslim, so there's no way we can make a rule requiring or suggesting bikini pics. Members can use them if they want. As long as they're not sexually suggestive, they'll be posted.[/size]

How can you have a bikini photo that is not sexually suggestive?

I hear you though Ogugua... I just think Mr Ban Taliban should not explicitly reject the Bikini Photos like he has promised to do

Also can he please stop hiding my post...SK aka mr Ojabokofo aka Mr Man the Ban Taliban...kilode? We no dey fight na?

Abeg easy bros
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 4:29pm On May 01, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, @ highlighted line..........yaaaaasssssss!!

@D-Xplorer: Read my post again, with time you'll figure it out.
It's empty reading again. I'm sure you know every competition got rules. Besides, who among the ladies will put up her bikini or "private" pictures without trimming the head off? We have to get this straight! I sure wanna see some flesh if you know what i mean wink but hey, the pictures should be controlled. BTW, can i see the picture of you wearing those ropes? Huh?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 190theclown: 4:30pm On May 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On May 01, 2013
lolz.. dis agege boy hen? lmfao!

sexkilzz, ntoi! tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 01, 2013
sipping tea! grin grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2013
D-Explorer:

It's empty reading again. I'm sure you know every competition got rules. Besides, who among the ladies will put up her bikini or "private" pictures without trimming the head off? We have to get this straight! I sure wanna see some flesh if you know what i mean wink but hey, the pictures should be controlled. BTW, can i see the picture of you wearing those ropes? Huh?

You ain't making no sense bro, so you should know.

3 Likes

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 01, 2013
We still need one female Judge.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: We still need one female Judge.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2013
honor ya legend na! which levels? grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

You ain't making no sense bro, so you should know.
Lol, I was like huh??
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

How can you have a bikini photo that is not sexually suggestive?
Get out of my head angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2013
It's good to be back HOME grin grin May day May Day..! MONEY!!! CROWN!!! BAGS/SHOES/PERFUMES/BOXERS/RECHARGE CARDS CAR/BICYCLE/KEKE NAPEP should be the prizes for this year's edition grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.