Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea (1793 Views)

General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by mojounited(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2013
Most of us knew this all along, it was just a gimmick and fallacious attempt by those boko haram sympathizers (known as local officials) to draw attention from international community. In the BBC news below, "The Red Cross has backed local officials who say the figure is higher but they have not been into the town." - which begs the question, HOW WAS THE RED CROSS ABLE TO ASCERTAIN THE NUMBER OF DEATHS AND HOUSES DESTROYED WHEN THEY NEVER SET FOOT INTO THE TOWN (BAGA) AFTER THE INCIDENT??

By the time the fictitious news hit the air/internet, the Military had simply restricted people from immediately entering the town for a basic reason of damage control...but normal activities was restored afterwards. Now that the dust has settled, where is/are the (mass) graves? Can the red cross show us photos or video evidence to elucidate the damage done? #yada yada... angry

Baga clashes: Nigeria army seizes heavy weapons

Nigeria's army has said it seized rocket-propelled grenades during last week's fighting in Baga - believed to have been one of the first times Boko Haram has used heavy weapons.

It says 37 people were killed, while others maintain at least 185 died. The army says 30 members of the Boko Haram Islamist group, one soldier and six civilians died. The Red Cross has backed local officials who say the figure is higher but they have not been into the town.

An army statement said three rocket-propelled grenade launchers had been recovered, along with bomb-making material. The previous most deadly incident of the three-year Boko Haram uprising came last year when at least 160 people were killed in co-ordinated bomb attacks in the northern city of Kano.

The group is fighting to install Islamic law in the predominantly Muslim north of Nigeria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22270648
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by Capnd143(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2013
I dnt believe most nigerian media houses and western news sources these days when it comes to issues of terrorism, the just cook up stories without even getting 1 mile close to the combat zone, the worst of them is saharareporters a nigerian own media house reporting all the from New york by just using unconfirmed news sources. As much i kinda distrust the FG bt i belive the military account whole heartedly. . . Their own part of the story is nt always heard.

1 Like

Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by aletheia(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2013
nuclearboy:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/satellites-witnesses-counter-nigeria-denials-about-village-attack-that-killed-at-least-187/2013/04/30/d531261c-b1fd-11e2-9fb1-62de9581c946_story.html
^
I followed the link. I didn't see any satellite images. There are too many inconsistencies in the claims about the death toll in Baga.

1. Muslims don't do mass graves, yet we are told that in the midst of the storm of war with many people fleeing into the bush, relatives somehow find time to dig nearly 200 graves in about 24 hours to bury their dead? Do you really believe that?

2. In the Weekly Trust Newspaper of Saturday, April 27, published eyewitness accounts basically corroborates the JTF statement about the cause of the fire in Baga.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by truth4meal(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2013
If you in anyway support the inhuman plot of the govt to downplay the excess use of military force in Baga then you are not different from Boko Haram. Innocent live is sacred and taking it under the guise of BH or JTF shld be condemned. Another interesting angle to this whole BH issue is that some people who are reaping bountifully from the 900 billion security budget just want violence and the bloodshed to continue because how will u initiate an amnesty committee and the next minute u are using force - don't u think u ve jeopardised the amnesty move? BH said FG is not sincere, FG says BH are ghosts but in all of these one tin continues - innocent lives wasted. Just ask yourself this question what if I was a resident of Baga...
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by nuclearboy(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2013
Nigeria - we have become so cruel lives mean nothing
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by nuclearboy(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: Shut the fck up and grow a brain, you stup.id animal.

Your slope headed, pig faced father and ancestry are the beasts you should muzzle and keep in a cage, you village goat. They will end up as cannon fodder.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2013
I don't believe the government or media.....they lie to us most times.

Boko haram are close allies to the Good-luck Jonathan's government. Its all politics and avenues to steal more money.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by nku5: 12:08pm On May 01, 2013
Kajiang02: Just some days ago, the fed Rep from that region claimed death toll rose to 228, and El-rufai condemned Johnathan for ordering investigation.
I really wonder what these guys think.

So all the crap news about not allowing red cross and Nema access into the area was a lie!!

I knew it was propaganda the first time I saw the death toll of 185. When the bornu senator claimed that he counted 224 graves I became certain that it was all BS. There is a terror war and more disturbingly a media war is just starting
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BarryX(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2013
Most Nigerians were quite aware of the bloated casualty figures, That aside i have some pertinent questions to ask from a neutral point of view.
1) If the casualty figures were really not huge, Why budget more than 5 billion for rehabilitation? Who and what are they rehabilitating with such huge amount that can build a power plant.?? How are we so sure that large chunk of the amount release won't be used to finance the activities of this sect and the cycle continues? Please someone should oblige me an answer, it will go a long way. Thanks
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by soma042(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2013
nuclearboy:

You are obviously a paid hack who has lost his conscience! If I support Boko Haram in any way, let God, Satan and life fight against me ELSE you will suffer it ALL!

You call me an ENEMY of my country because I said innocent people didn't deserve to die such a violent death? Count on it - you will remember this conversation the day you die violently for what you were NOT invollved in or better still, when you watch those close to you die senselessly because those with guns didnt care or do the right thing! I am in the heart of the southwest but emphathise simplly because I have a relative who was victim of accidental discharge and know how such "mistakes" can alter life.

In Jesus Name, you too will know the pain of the Baga innocents one day, as Jesus remains Lord of all! Callous Animal!

men shut d hole in ur face.
your not God.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by thelastPope(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2013
truth4meal: if u must knw thr is a media blackout in Baga. JTF restrict media coverage and the whole village is heavy guarded so the question is why is the government restricting media coverage if thr is cover up plan...this is what Human Rights watch ve to say: http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/05/01/nigeria-massive-destruction-deaths-military-raid

There are two things wrong with your post.

1. There is no media blackout anywhere. Such claims are only spread by lazy media people who would rather sit in Lagos or Abuja and cook up stories.

2. If we, for one minute, agree with you that there is a media blackout, how did the same media get the figures they have been publishing. Your statements are not adding up

2 Likes

Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by thelastPope(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2013
BarryX: Most Nigerians were quite aware of the bloated casualty figures, That aside i have some pertinent questions to ask from a neutral point of view.
1) If the casualty figures were really not huge, Why budget more than 5 billion for rehabilitation? Who and what are they rehabilitating with such huge amount that can build a power plant.?? How are we so sure that large chunk of the amount release won't be used to finance the activities of this sect and the cycle continues? Please someone should oblige me an answer, it will go a long way. Thanks

5 Billion cannot build a serious power plant. That being said,

1. The government had to react to that initial outrage based on the spurious media report so they dont look insensitive. You have to understand that they are trying to manage both a physical war and a media war here. They are trying to manage public opinion. You cannot fight this battle effectively without public support. That is why the president had to announce an investigation and promised to punish any one found guilty.

It is sad that while the FG is fighting terrorism on one side, it is also fighting an evil and partisan media on the other side. Very sad!
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by awodman: 1:20pm On May 01, 2013
BarryX: Most Nigerians were quite aware of the bloated casualty figures, That aside i have some pertinent questions to ask from a neutral point of view.
When you say 5 billion budgeted for renovation,I hope you are not mistakenly referring to the money released for rehabilitating victims of POST-ELECTION violence.I can't remember govt releasing such amount to BAGA victims,instead NEMA was mandated to provide succor to them.Pls if you have a source quoting the 5 billion you mentioned,can u kindly share with us .
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by slimghost(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2013
Double post
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by slimghost(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2013
nuclearboy:

Pity? Face the mirror - its not me or mine that require such but you who laugh at the pain of innocent others.

As its written "full measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men return unto you"!

Morons that revel in the pain of others

You just shut up and stop disgracing urself because its obvious you are either a BH sympathizer or a paid buffon! You can't prove that 185 people died and u are still here making noise. Shame on you and all other liars and propagandists. We must defeat Terrorism Nigeria. Shame to Saboteurs
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by 9jaIhail(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2013
Northern Nigerians are fast killing Nigeria, all i can see is nothing but a country sinking into deep mere where there is no foot hold.. God will help you all bury the country so everyone will answer his father's name..... Stupiid backward people pulling a smart one on the people who are far more educated and smarter than them.

Shame on some foolish Nairalanders who rejoiced over the false news that stated about 185 people was killed in a desert village in North. Can a single village in North produce up to 185 people?
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2013
Contrary to the claim by Nigerian military that only 30 houses were destroyed in a military raid in Baga, Maiduguri on April 16 and 17 after a soldier was killed when members of insurgent Boko Haram attacked an military vehicle, satellite images obtained by Human Right Watch has revealed “massive destruction of civilian properties.”
A statement released by the organisation said it identified 2,275 destroyed buildings, majority of which are likely residential, with another 125 severely damaged.Human rights Watch said its findings corroborate claims by the residents of the town that “counted 2,000 burned homes and 183 bodies” immediately after the attack.

[b]The organisation said the discrepancy in the figure given by the military and the its findings as well as the refusal of the military to allow journalists into the town has given rise to concern that the military is working on a cover up.
“The glaring discrepancies between the facts on the ground and statements by senior military officials raise concerns that they tried to cover up military abuses,” said Daniel Bekele, Africa director at Human Rights Watch.
“Since the attack, the military has restricted journalists’ access to Baga, a remote fishing community on the shores of Lake Chad, 200 kilometres northeast of the city of Maiduguri. Boko Haram has destroyed mobile telephone towers in the area, claiming that security services used mobile phones to track down its members, making communication particularly difficult for survivors of the attack,” the statement noted.Human Right Watch called on the government to “thoroughly and impartially investigate allegations that soldiers carried out widespread destruction and killing in the town.”
“The Nigerian military has a duty to protect itself and the population from Boko Haram attacks, but the evidence indicates that it engaged more in destruction than in protection,” said Mr. Bekele.Some residents who fled the town after the attack told Human right Watch that they saw soldiers in uniform kill residents and burn houses.[/b]

The statement quoted a “27-year-old woman, who stayed in her house after the gunfire erupted, described to Human Rights Watch how soldiers went door-to-door looking for any men that remained in her neighbourhood.”
“I saw the soldiers drag a man out of another house. They started beating him with their guns. They were beating him severely and he was crying,” she said. “The man then ran, and I saw the soldiers shoot him. I heard the gunshots and saw him fall. On the other side of the road the soldiers were beating other people.”Another resident said soldiers had threatened to treat habitants of the town as insurgent members openly before the attack.“We had heard the soldiers say before [the attack] that since you people are not cooperating with us and are hiding your brothers, we will treat you as one of them,” the fisherman told Human Rights Watch. “I heard the soldiers say this. Everyone heard them say this. They were saying this in the open.”

Human Rights Watch Analysis of satellite images suggests that the fire that swept across the town was intentionally started and not sparked by rocket-propelled grenades fired by the insurgents as claimed by the military
“Because of the number of buildings destroyed by fire as well as their distribution across large sections of the town, Human Rights Watch believes that such fires were intentionally set and not inadvertently sparked by the detonation of rocket-propelled grenades or improvised explosive devices. Such weapons could not ignite fires on such a wide scale, nor could they set fire to non-attached structures. Small arms and light weapons do not contain the amount of explosive or incendiary material to produce such a scale of damage,” Human Rights Watch said.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132165-satelite-imagery-shows-2275-houses-burnt-in-baga-human-rights-watch-says.html
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 01, 2013
It seems no one is being deceived by the litany of lies that have come to characterized this clueless administration.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 3:25pm On May 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shame on BBC!

Shame on AFP!!

Shame on all the international media organisations that contributed to this grave mis-information!

Shame on Nigerian media organisations that broadcast unsubstantiated casualty figures!!

I always tell people that these western media organisations have sinister motives with regards to Nigeria. How did they arrive at a casualty figureof 185 deaths?

Almighty God will punish all the enemies of Nigeria

And kudos to NTA?
Who are the enemies of Nigeria?
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by thelastPope(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2013
Prof Corruption:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132165-satelite-imagery-shows-2275-houses-burnt-in-baga-human-rights-watch-says.html

Isn't that a self indicting statement from Human rights watch? If they are restricted from ground zero, how did they get a 185 people and 2000 houses figure they have been peddling. No one is in doubt that some innocents could have been caught in the cross fire. But where did they get 185 from. It is becoming clear they have an agenda!

1 Like

Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 3:40pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

Has any media house claimed they were prevented by the military from going to Baga?

The military does not use media houses. The media always come on their own. It is their job. They crave such news. The job of the military is to cooperate and provide necessary assistance, where requiresd. But the Nigerian media is useless and lazy. They prefer to sit in their offices and copy stories from the Internet. Inst it a shame that Nigerian media are quoting foreign sources for a news story that happened in Nigeria? Pleeeeaaaase!

How can people lie like this?
Why are they using satellite pictures if they could go there and take pictures
When Odi matter happened, the Military did not allow media personnel to go there
The senate sent some people (late Okadigbo) was amongst them

The media is lazy. But can you bring pictures from Baga?
They did not allow them to investigate properly
Infact those people ran back because of fear
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

Isn't that a self indicting statement from Human rights watch? If they are restricted from ground zero, how did they get a 185 people and 2000 houses figure they have been peddling. No one is in doubt that some innocents could have been caught in the cross fire. But where did they get 185 from. It is becoming clear they have an agenda!

You can't eat your cake and still have it. You bar journalists from accessing the sites but want to force your figures down the throat of everybody. The accused is now the jury? If the military is in the eye of the storm, how on earth do you take the figures from them as the truth? If you are truly convinced that just 30 terrorists were killed, allow journalists to do their job. Besides, if you have nothing to hide, set up an independent panel to investigate and quit this nonsense of a thing called military high command interim reports.

Two, shouting shame on you AFP, CNN etc is childish in a grave matter bordering on genocide. If you have facts that the figures are concocted to embarrass this clueless administration, what's next? Sue them. Don't play victim by insulting our sensibilities. When the Leadership Newspaper journalists were accused of fabricating presidential directive, this clueless administration did not just say: shame on you journalists, it went to court to seek redress.

So, there is nothing self indicting in their assessment. is this satellite imagery also concocted? From the look of things, the casualty figures may very well be above three hundred. The administration of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is working towards exterminating all traces of lives in Baga, engaging in willful genocide and continue to treat the grave issue not for what it is but as if it's a robbery case where two lads were gunned down.

The storm is brewing. By the time genocide is added to his ultra corrupt profile, there may be nothing left for him again.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 3:47pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

There are two things wrong with your post.

1. There is no media blackout anywhere. Such claims are only spread by lazy media people who would rather sit in Lagos or Abuja and cook up stories.

2. If we, for one minute, agree with you that there is a media blackout, how did the same media get the figures they have been publishing. Your statements are not adding up

They reported statements from the senator from the area, the governor and the presidency
You are forgetting that a journalist - Segun Adeniyi - travelled to the creek to interview MEND when JTF could not venture there
Just throw Baga open today, you will see an influx of journalists
Baga is closed just like Odi was after that mayhem
This matter is turn by turn o
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 3:54pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

Has any media house claimed they were prevented by the military from going to Baga?

The military does not use media houses. The media always come on their own. It is their job. They crave such news. The job of the military is to cooperate and provide necessary assistance, where requiresd. But the Nigerian media is useless and lazy. They prefer to sit in their offices and copy stories from the Internet. Inst it a shame that Nigerian media are quoting foreign sources for a news story that happened in Nigeria? Pleeeeaaaase!

How can people lie like this?
Why are they using satellite pictures if they could go there and take pictures
If the media is lazy, can you bring pictures from Baga?
When Odi matter happened, the Military did not allow media personnel to go there
The senate sent some people; late Okadigbo was amongst them

They did not allow them to investigate properly
Infact the senators came back in fear
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 4:04pm On May 01, 2013
Omexonomy: especialy media houses from the western part of nigeria. In a village with less than one thousand thacth houses three thousand blocks houses where set on fire. If the media houses dont sell lies how will they feed thier family. How are they going to succed in bringing tinubu and fash into asorock. Finaly nigerians love to hear and read lies.

Tell us the media in the western part, the eastern part, the north, the ss
apart from Tribune which is firmly in the pocket of Jonthan, there is no other media in the west
All others are in Lagos
Let us count

The Nation - Owned by AD/APC leader
Punch - owned by SW person
Thisday - owned by South South person
Guardian - owned by South South person
Vanguard = owned by South South person

TV continental - Owned by AD/APC leader
Channels - owned by South South person
Silver Bird - owned by South South person
AIT - owned by South South person

BTW it was a media house in the west that told us that Yaradua was brain dead
Same media house told us the antics of the "Cabal"
When their reports were against the FG headed by Yaradua in his last days, it was wonderful
Now they are asking questions as usual, they have become evil!

1 Like

Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 4:06pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

5 Billion cannot build a serious power plant. That being said,

1. The government had to react to that initial outrage based on the spurious media report so they dont look insensitive. You have to understand that they are trying to manage both a physical war and a media war here. They are trying to manage public opinion. You cannot fight this battle effectively without public support. That is why the president had to announce an investigation and promised to punish any one found guilty.

It is sad that while the FG is fighting terrorism on one side, it is also fighting an evil and partisan media [/b]on the other side. Very sad!

[b]Same evil and partisan media
(in "Yaradua Cabal"s opinion) that sided with Jonathan in early 2010 to enable him become Acting President
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 4:17pm On May 01, 2013
The army has effectively blocked many journalists from getting to Baga – it is in a zone where Boko Haram exercises partial control – and it kept out relief agencies until the middle of last week. Cellphone service has been cut off. In a brief statement a week after the episode, Brig. Gen. Austin Edokpaye, the commander of the multinational joint task force – Nigeria shares intelligence with neighbouring countries, though its soldiers generally do the shooting – said one soldier was killed “while 30 Boko Haram terrorists lost their lives” and “unfortunately six civilians” were killed. Ten “other civilians were injured in the cross-fire,” he said.

The village, Baga, found itself in the cross hairs of Nigerian soldiers enraged by the killing of one of their own, said survivors who fled here to the capital of Borno State, 100 miles south.

Western journalists go to war zones to report
They will not shy away from an area that is no longer a fighting scene

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/30/world/africa/outcry-over-military-tactics-after-massacre-in-nigeria.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by Rossikk(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2013
Capnd143: I dnt believe most nigerian media houses and western news sources these days when it comes to issues of terrorism, the just cook up stories without even getting 1 mile close to the combat zone, the worst of them is saharareporters a nigerian own media house reporting all the from New york by just using unconfirmed news sources. As much i kinda distrust the FG bt i belive the military account whole heartedly. . . Their own part of the story is nt always heard.
What you should realise is that there are people with interests in the total destruction of Nigeria. Some of them are Nigerians. They are willing to lie and lie all day to bring the govt into disrepute in order to further the next stage of their programme.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BetaThings: 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk:
What you should realise is that there are people with interests in the total destruction of Nigeria. Some of them are Nigerians. They are willing to lie and lie all day to bring the govt into disrepute in order to further the next stage of their programme.

I wonder why you have not shared your knowledge of their programme with the the security agencies
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by BarryX(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
awodman:
When you say 5 billion budgeted for renovation,I hope you are not mistakenly referring to the money released for rehabilitating victims of POST-ELECTION violence.I can't remember govt releasing such amount to BAGA victims,instead NEMA was mandated to provide succor to them.Pls if you have a source quoting the 5 billion you mentioned,can u kindly share with us .
Probably the money was earmarked for that- Mistaken reportage BUT we can't rule out the fact that the Baga Incident prompted the action for the post-election bounty that would be likely shared by those who perpetrated the dastardly act at the first place two years on.
Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by OmoTier1(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

How does that sattelite picture show 185 people dead and 2000 houses burnt? You mean somebody looked at those sattelite pictures and counted 185 dead people and 2000 burnt houses in a village?

You are an enemy of Nigeria. You and your gang are evil people trying to sabotage the system because of your selfish interest. You have failed, woefully!
Chei! You mean in this day and age, that someone would be asking how satellite pictures can show number of houses burnt Where is MUSIWA abi is it Becomerich when you need him

1 Like

Re: BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea by michael6mint: 7:13pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transcript Of The Letter From The CBN Gov To President Jonathan / God Made Me President, Says Jonathan / APC Will Lose Lagos If... —stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.