Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? (6156 Views)

Finally Out: Download Video Alani Pamolekun Part 3 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2015 / 9ja Cinema..what Is Happening Behind Closed Doors* / Behind Closed Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by lunafish(f): 6:49pm On May 12, 2006
[color=#006600]Please Don't read if you haven't seen it or plan to.

I've got to the point where Desmond Elliott shoots a pregnant Stella Damasus and has now come to RMD's house to kill him. The mum (Patience Ozokwor) defends RMD.

What happens in part three?
Does she get shot?
What happens to all characters?
Is Stella really dead?

BTW despite poor sound quality-Stella can saaaaaaang! I love her.
[/color]
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by queen2(f): 7:05pm On May 14, 2006
ive watched parts 1 n 2,

dont think part3 is out
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by eveseh(f): 7:07pm On May 14, 2006
never watch it
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by Cleofel(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2006
am also very curious to know what happens.I dont think is out.
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by luvlymoi(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2006
i watched it on dvd so it didnt have any part one and two or three. the end was that RMD travelled to the united states and Desmond elliot took his wife back after his mother forced her to go back to his house despite the fact that she was sleeping in the livin room. nothin happened to the baby sha. they all lived happily ever after!! like fairy tale.
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by Cleofel(f): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2006
r u sure of wot u r saying cuz i also washed the part one n two on the dvd.he shot the wife in the stomach so how can the baby still be alive.it is very strange
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by luvlymoi(f): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2006
yea, am pretty sure except ur talkin about another "behind closed doors". the one i watched was RMD, DESMOND ELLIOT, STELLA DAMASCUS AND PATIENCE OZOKWOR was the mother. sha thats the one i watched i dont knw about anyother one.
Re: What Happens At The End Of "behind Closed Doors Part 3"? by Cleofel(f): 4:40am On Aug 02, 2006
@LUVLYMOI
ANY WAY,THANKS 4 UR INFO

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nollywood Start Acting Action Movies? / Download Free Beat : Nerro Beats-Loud-1 (Prod By Nerro Beats) / I Just Saw CRUELLA (2021) (download Link Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.