Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Business Development Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Executive (947 Views)

Graduate - Business Development Executive Recruitment 2016 / Business Development Executive / Business Development Executive Needed Urgently In Real Estate Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Development Executive by SAPNET: 7:23am On May 01, 2013
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE- Logistics &Overseas Procurement Company-Lagos

The Role:
In this key new business role the Business Development Executive will be charged with generating new business opportunities through lead generation in the highly competitive corporate freight forwarding market through face to face
contact.The role also includes operational activities such as online buying/ shopping cart loading and provision of advice to clients on same.

The Candidate:
A tenacious Business Development Executive with a desire to become successful in any chosen occupation. Candidate must be intelligent, results-oriented and a team player with basic knowledge of the freight clearing& forwarding(AIR sector).
A proven sales track record in any sector is highly advantageous.

Candidate requirements:
The candidate should be self-motivated and highly driven.
Minimum of 1 year experience selling products or services to individual and corporate bodies.
NCE/OND from a reputable Nigerian institution.
Presentable personality and appearance.
Nigerian Drivers Licence
Residence around Ikeja/Ogba/Ojodu/Agege/Maryland axis is highly advantageous.

Basic knowledge of following would be an advantage but not necessary:
1. Airfreight Clearing at SAHCOL and NAHCO
2. Procurement, order fulfillment and distribution
3. An in-depth knowledge of Lagos State metropolis.
4. Major Foreign currency Exchange rates movement

Skills:
1.Cold calling to prospective clients
2.Sales techniques
3.Networking skills
4.Selling at multi-level (Clerk to Director level)
5.Presentation Skills
6.Preparation of Airfreight proposals and quotations
7.IT: Outlook, Excel,Word & CRM

Package:
Good Basic salary
Training: IT Internal Training (Microsoft & CRM),
Sales Training & Logistics Training

Please send CV to operations@sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Business Development Executive by SAPNET: 6:26am On May 03, 2013
All CV's should be sent to operations@sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Business Development Executive by justchill(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2013
@sapnet I have submitted my CV though I hold an HND and a bachelor degree hope i would still be considered? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Business Development Executive by SAPNET: 5:18am On May 18, 2013
justchill: @sapnet I have submitted my CV though I hold an HND and a bachelor degree hope i would still be considered? Thank you in anticipation.

We will consider all CV's received irrespective of qualifications although the opening is for OND holders. We will stop collecting CV's on the of 25th of May 2013 and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview the following week.
Re: Business Development Executive by SAPNET: 7:16am On May 21, 2013
Four more days
Re: Business Development Executive by SAPNET: 7:18am On May 22, 2013
3 more days. Location is at MMA Local Airport and proximity to office highly desirable.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self / Job Applications From Blackberry / Ibadan Vacancy: At J&r Clothing Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.