Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife (1289 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by osakajapan: 9:20am On May 01, 2013
CANADA OR USA?. PLEASE I WANT TO RELOCATE TO CANADA OR USA WITH MY JAPANESE WIFE BEFORE MAKING KIDS .IM FROM NAIJA BUT RESIDING IN JAPAN.
I DON'T KNOW THE TYPE OF VISA AND THE BEST WAY I NEED AS I DON'T WANT TO GO INTO STUDENT WAY ANYMORE BECAUSE I CAME TO JAPAN AS A STUDENT AND IT COST ME ALOT. WE HAVE GOOD JOB HERE BUT WE WANT A GOOD ENGLISH PLACE FOR KIDS.

1..WHAT KIND OF VISA?.

2. MY WIFE IS 30YRS OLD ,CAN I USE WORKING HOLIDAYS VISA?.

3..I DONT NEED STUDENT VISA ,ENGLISH TESTS AS MY JAPANESE WIFE CANT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.
.................................................................................................................................................

PLEASE GOOD ADVICE AND POINT ONLY ......NO O.P HERE PLS...
Re: Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by ifegy: 4:33pm On May 01, 2013
Have you considered applying to immigrate to Canada under the skilled worker program? Go to www.cic.gc.ca, the official Canadian government immigration site, for information. If your profession is included in the list of occupations eligible to apply this year, just follow the instructions for application. You can actually do the entire application process yourself, if you so wish, and since I assume you would be applying from Japan, you could most likely complete the process within a year, if you qualify and your application is appropriate.
Re: Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by osakajapan: 10:37pm On May 04, 2013
ifegy: Have you considered applying to immigrate to Canada under the skilled worker program? Go to www.cic.gc.ca, the official Canadian government immigration site, for information. If your profession is included in the list of occupations eligible to apply this year, just follow the instructions for application. You can actually do the entire application process yourself, if you so wish, and since I assume you would be applying from Japan, you could most likely complete the process within a year, if you qualify and your application is appropriate.

please should i apply below....?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/form/DCA-travail-dynamique-en.pdf
Re: Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by ifegy: 3:50am On May 05, 2013
osakajapan:

please should i apply below....?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/form/DCA-travail-dynamique-en.pdf

I think that is the site for immigration specifically to the province of Quebec (french speaking province, by the way). Why not go to the cic.gc.ca website and read through the section on immigration from top to bottom? That will give you a good place to start from, in understanding the process.
Re: Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by osakajapan: 8:13am On May 05, 2013
thanks but did you pass through all this process?
Re: Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by ifegy: 8:41pm On May 05, 2013
I studied as a foreign student and then immigrated as a skilled worker. Like I said, please read through the site as it has all the information on how to immigrate and will at the very least guide you as to the questions you need to be asking.
Re: Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife by solomonwis(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2013
@osakajapan,

You can read up and gain further insight to the skilled worker program to canada under the thread “Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-Timelines Here”

You can ask questions and gain from the experience of others.

(1) (Reply)

BA Aircraft’s Technical Hitch (luggage Compartment) Raises Tension In Lagos / OTC 2015.houston Texas / Russia Visa Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.