Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

Please Help Me With My Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me With My Internet Connection (665 Views)

Nigerians Are Being Cheated By Isps - Look At My Internet Speed Here In Malaysia / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With My Internet Connection by Chaoga: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
Please help with my internet connection, it recieves errors, and whenever this happens, it slows down, i attached picture of what i am talking about

Re: Please Help Me With My Internet Connection by dayooye(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
its normal, but dat should not slow down your system
Re: Please Help Me With My Internet Connection by mamaput(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2008
you cannot just say my pc has problems . it will help if you say what kind of system you are using. windows apple? xp vispa.`?
Re: Please Help Me With My Internet Connection by oie(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
basically, for a start and in most cases prooves effective,reboot your external router(or whatever physical medium that interfaces you to your ISP), check that all cables are tightly connected to their respective sockets,and then u finally reboot your PC.This should take care of your problem.
Re: Please Help Me With My Internet Connection by mamaput(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2008
sometimes its an anti virus that leads to slow down problem .
or lack of space.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My System / Become Ccna Certified / Anyone In Need Of A Broadband Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.