Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned (23373 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by manchy7531: 4:20pm On May 01, 2013
hahahahahayahahahahaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i laugh in guy_na(bad belle dey worry,well well)
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by mrperfect(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2013
But cheating isn't way to go.

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by collynzo2(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2013
He should tell us where Aadiyah that won the U20 world cup for them is right now.

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by seunlayi(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2013
and who told him that europeans are not involve in age cheat
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by nl1stmadmann: 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
[size=28pt]SAKAFILAMANTOPORIETO KALUPU MASAUKIYAHUNTUPULUKU!!![/size]
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by bingbagbo(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2013
the TRUTH always cause OFFENCE

the TRUTH is a bitter PILL cool

3 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by OlaPhils(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2013
i wonder why they become so jealous in every thing we do

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by collynzo2(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2013
Since they don't cheat and always concenterate on the development of players, how come they have won the U17 world cup, U20 world cup but their senior team has not won anything in 32 years .How?

4 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by imperiouxx(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2013
Ola Phils: i wonder why they[b] become so jealous in every thing we do[/b]

You don forget say na Nigeria headache go kill Ghana? cool

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by vizboy(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2013
These guy must be really sad that ghana lost to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by torgbe(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2013
The op is the most stup!d person on this forum...if a Ghanaian proposes the sanction does not mean it is the stance of Ghana as a nation...just read the replies and u will see lot of ur country men supporting the Mr. Koufie...u ppl are just in the need of all the unnecessary e-wars..lets try to be diplomatic in our dealings...WE ARE ALL BROTHERS. 1luv

5 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Deattorney: 4:45pm On May 01, 2013
Ola Phils: i wonder why they become so jealous in every thing we do
i dont know oo
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by olapluto(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2013
torgbe: The op is the most stup!d person on this forum...if a Ghanaian proposes the sanction does not mean it is the stance of Ghana as a nation...just read the replies and u will see lot of ur country men supporting the Mr. Koufie...u ppl are just in the need of all the unnecessary e-wars..lets try to be diplomatic in our dealings...WE ARE ALL BROTHERS. 1luv
You and who? dont get it twisted. We're your FATHER!

8 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by vascey(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2013
I support.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 5:05pm On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

That sums it up, thank God it came from the mouth of a Ghanaian himself. There is no crime Nigerians commit that Ghanaian dont do even worst. Tell me which of Ghanaian player is using his real age? I know 2 family members of Esssien, he is at least 10 years older than what he claim on paper. Is it Asamoa Gyan, or Mensah? Ghana has been cheating for years.
. Just passing through, hope a miracle happens in Barcelona tonite.On a personal note i know Essien from St Agustines college and he is not 10 years older.

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 01, 2013
Bad losers.

What of their senior national team that have been receiving beatings in recent time?

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2013
ola_pluto:
GBAM!! .....lmao grin grin

Best post so far......

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by White007(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2013
torgbe: The op is the most stup!d person on this forum...if a Ghanaian proposes the sanction does not mean it is the stance of Ghana as a nation...just read the replies and u will see lot of ur country men supporting the Mr. Koufie...u ppl are just in the need of all the unnecessary e-wars..lets try to be diplomatic in our dealings...WE ARE ALL BROTHERS. 1luv

Pray tell how the op is stûpid. undecided undecided

Kwasia !
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2013
ola_pluto:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 5:10pm On May 01, 2013
seunlayi: and who told him that europeans are not involve in age cheat
I thought they always stick to their right ages.hmmm
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by ConradBlack: 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
Completely agree with this.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by joe1975: 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by andyanders: 5:21pm On May 01, 2013
He is complaining because Ghana never qualified. Since he has been with CFA and FIFA when Ghana took the cup, why did he not complain?

I know that most of the players in all teams that played for the last CAF under 17 were all above 17 because I took my time to do a survey of the actual 17 yr old Nigerian and I found out that these players were well above 17 yrs because a 17 yr old Nigerian must be in SS in secondary school.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by saintol(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2013
The question is that, were these over aged players detected by the machine during the tornament? The answer is no. They were detected b4 the tornament began. As such, to pay 4 such act, the total number of players of the country affected was reduced by number of players detected. So what else do u want? Abeg if we must talk, we must first think critically so as to be able to talk logically. Each team affected has less advantage( in term of number) when compared with teams nt affected. You have a complete team and an incomplete team trashed u 6 - 1, instead of u to be ashamed of urself, u are blabing. It clearly shows that it has nothing to do with number of players but God and preparation. He who Jah has blessed, no man can cause. If Ghana had qualified 4 the Under 17 World Cup, i knw u wont be talking rubbish. Age is not wisdow sha. The thing dey pain am gan, e wan cry. PEEEEELEEEE OOOO.

3 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by torgbe(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2013
ola_pluto:
Ghana is older than 9ja as a nation,itz a fact,we helped u attain independence n u all know it

4 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 01, 2013
andyanders: He is complaining because Ghana never qualified. Since he has been with CFA and FIFA when Ghana took the cup, why did he not complain?

I know that most of the players in all teams that played for the last CAF under 17 were all above 17 because I took my time to do a survey of the actual 17 yr old Nigerian and I found out that these players were well above 17 yrs because a 17 yr old Nigerian must be in SS in secondary school

...not quite dude! I'm 17 and I'm in my 2nd year in university grin *smart a.s.s* I can't shout! grin
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2013
torgbe: Ghana is older than 9ja as a nation,itz a fact,we helped u attain independence n u all know it

enlighten me.....HOW?

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by j4jj: 5:33pm On May 01, 2013
Dey there still dey console yaself!
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Dreal1247: 5:36pm On May 01, 2013
Though, i am not in support of age falsification, at times the team management might not know the true ages of players as the instrument for the bone test is not available in Nigeria nor in Cote De Voir.
Secondly, the team did not just start loosing immediately the over aged players were screened out. They went further to prove that they were having a capable players outside the over aged players.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 01, 2013
How does one man represent all Ghanaians and Ghana. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by neksummi(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2013
andyanders: He is complaining because Ghana never qualified. Since he has been with CFA and FIFA when Ghana took the cup, why did he not complain?

I know that most of the players in all teams that played for the last CAF under 17 were all above 17 because I took my time to do a survey of the actual 17 yr old Nigerian and I found out that these players were well above 17 yrs because a 17 yr old Nigerian must be in SS in secondary school.

I agree with. Most of the players fielded were over aged.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Adamskuty(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2013
Akiika: Nothing makes cheating right, you may call it bad belle or whatever...but the guy is right. Nigeria and some other African countries have been cheating in these age group competitions from time immemorial. I remember the Philip Osondus...you then wonder why their legs get tired once they play 1 or 2 season as professional...it's because they are old men before they even get noticed. We should change our ways cheating is wrong...i know most Nigerians are so used to cheating and corruption that it seems right to them. It's not right y'all, we need to work on this rather than engage in the hypocritical religious bigotry we engage in on this forum.
shaaaaaaaarap u fooooool! Put ghana in that list,don't u know ghana cheat as well,see all their players faces like granpas,especially that essien and asamoah gyan,infact ghana is on top of the chain when it comes to age cheating in africa football

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Surprised Frank Lampard – Alex Iwobi / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.