Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 (20533 Views)

Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015 / Liverpool Vs Basel: UCL ( 1 - 1) oN 9th December 2014 / Chelsea Vs FC Basel - UCL - (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Antell95(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2013
I'm a Manchester United fan.. Come dz sunday..we go tell chelsea that we normally beat them @ the right time
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2013
Benfica are through to the final!
FULL TIME: Benfica 3-1 Fenerbahce

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Chimerase(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2013
Valto: full time! 5-2 on aggregate! up blues. the cup will be home is 3weeks time
chai leekwanu english angry

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by kevoh(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2013
franchizy: I will quit NL today should Chelsea win. I hate Chelsea wit passion. Noise makers
Please do us a favour and quit! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2013
CFCfan: Benfica are through to the final!
FULL TIME: Benfica 3-1 Fenerbahce

Too sad for Basel. It would have been an all B finals in both the Champions League and Europa League. That is B asel vs B enfica, B orrussia vs B ayern.

I hope the Champs are B's too. That is B enfica and B ayern
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by biolabee(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2013
Borussia Dortmond 4 Real Madrid 3. 4 + 3= 7. Bayern Munich 7 Barcelona 0. 7 + 0= 7. Chelsea 5 Basel 2. 5 + 2= 7.

7! 7!! 7!!! Is a number for UEFA's Semi final matches.. Let's go dia
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Too sad for Basel. It would have been an all B finals in both the Champions League and Europa League. That is [b]B[/b]asel vs [b]B[/b]enfica, [b]B[/b]orrussia vs [b]B[/b]ayern.

I hope the Champs are B's too. That is [b]B[/b]enfica and [b]B[/b]ayern

I hope it will be a Bayern Munich v Chelsea UEFA Super cup.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
executinal:
embarassed embarassed

Sorry O!! El Elneny. Okay. The guy was fantastic today. Nice game. Props to Benitez for Developing Luiz and giving AKE his chance. Hope Chelsea fans can give Rafa a break. angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
I dey laugh...I can't wait to see the finals between chelsea and almighty Benfica, the portugese terror. chelsea's name will be changed on that day to "Sorry FC". I dey laugh like OBJ. lol.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2013
Chimerase: chai leekwanu english angry
Give him a break, he's a chelsea fan. They speak english just like they play football.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2013
Post-match reaction from Fernando Torres: "In the first half we did not perform in the best way and at half time we agreed about that. It is about concentration and mentality and we showed that in the second half and we have to take that forward for the future."

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by dullassini(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2013
The cup is made for chelseafc.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva: I dey laugh...I can't wait to see the finals between chelsea and almighty Benfica, the portugese terror. chelsea's name will be changed on that day to "Sorry FC". I dey laugh like OBJ.
I am sure, I am with you on this one but Luiz is a threat.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 02, 2013
David Luiz, speaking to ITV: "I try every game to help the team. The second half was better and I am happy we are in the final. This is one more opportunity to win a title - we lost three finals this season, so now is the time to win."
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2013
CFCfan: David Luiz, speaking to ITV: "I try every game to help the team. The second half was better and I am happy we are in the final. This is one more opportunity to win a title - we lost three finals this season, so now is the time to win."
Tell David Luiz not to worry. They will win a new name "sorry FC". Lol.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2013
CFCfan: David Luiz, speaking to ITV: "I try every game to help the team. The second half was better and I am happy we are in the final. This is one more opportunity to win a title - we lost three finals this season , so now is the time to win."

Yah, you are on a title losing streak. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Tell David Luiz not to worry. They will win a new name "sorry FC". Lol.

Nah, Chelsea will become the 4th team, and the first British club to win all 3 major UEFA club competitions.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

I hope it will be a Bayern Munich v Chelsea UEFA Super cup.
Be careful what you wish for. Don't forget in a hurry how "sorry FC" was gan r.aped last year by Athletico. Na Bayern you wan come try. This time around, they will not only r.ape una club but they will film it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Limaoscar: 10:20pm On May 02, 2013
chai leekwanu english
Cut the crap hater, that was a typo. You don't type any better either and I am not here to enter a Grammar contest with clue-less folks like you. Leave him alone and let him celebrate this victory in English, pidgin, igbo , yoruba hausa or whatever language
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Nah, Chelsea will become the 4th team, and the first British club to win all 3 major UEFA club competitions.
They name becoming "sorry FC" sounds more plausible. Na Benfica una wan try. You think you're playing stoke city.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 02, 2013
Antell95: sh*tup.. Coz u won bayern n barca flukely lst season doesn't prompt ur mauth to rattle anyhow.. Go compare ur chelsea with Westbrom and not Bayern nor Dortmund... Noise makerz...
guy i know say ur mama use abortion born u na why ur brain no complete cos dem secondary school students dey use her fallopian tube dey titrate acid and d thing dissolve part of ur zinc brain so as u dull like akamu reach and better words no dey ur algae mouth reach just crawl back to ur mumsi sti laden va*gina and drown in her venomous discharge and die 4 good letz see how we can rid this planet of imbechiles
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Be careful what you wish for. Don't forget in a hurry how "sorry FC" was gan r.aped last year by Athletico. Na Bayern you wan come try. This time around, they will not only r.ape una club but they will film it.

Chelsea will be further strengthened next season. Hopefully, one/two of Lukaku or Lewandowski will be at SB in the summer; including an additional defensive midfielder.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2013
Antell95: sh*tup.. Coz u won bayern n barca flukely lst season doesn't prompt ur mauth to rattle anyhow.. Go compare ur chelsea with Westbrom and not Bayern nor Dortmund... Noise makerz...
and before i 4get, if ur dad was a d*ick, he would definitely be a a scary midget like smiggle

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Antell95(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2013
Community cup= loose
Super cup=loose
Club world cup=loose
Carling cup.=OUT.no one evictz united n hope to prosper.. Ask madrid.
FA cup= OUT
EPL=Top4 target unrealistic
UCL=OUT
EUROPA=not yet Out..
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 02, 2013
Rafael Benitez on ITV: "We had two clear chances in the first half but did not take them, we conceded the late goal at the end of the first half and the players had to react. Credit to them because they did. We scored three and controlled the game.

"I came to do a professional job with the commitment of the players. I am pleased for them and everyone here. We have had a very good atmosphere, the players have always worked hard, they have always done their job. I was pleased with them before this game and I am pleased with them now."
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 02, 2013
imperiouxx:

Because I hate Chelsea! angry
if u hate chelsea, then imagine how i hate you. If u were 2 be around me, first of all if u ar a girl, I'l call a cacausian shepherd to rip ur vul*va into 6 equal parts and if u ar a man, d dog will use ur d*ick 4 chewing stick. Later on, i'l use an eagle razor blade to skin ur flesh exposing all ur inner flesh and muscles, throw you inside a drum filled with salt, and will pluck ur eyes off ur socket, will make u swim in acid 4 30 minutes and bath u in transformer oil before hanging u upside down in third mainland bridge with an inscription on ur chest, ''chelsea hater''

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2013
CFCfan: Rafael Benitez on ITV: "We had two clear chances in the first half but did not take them, we conceded the late goal at the end of the first half and the players had to react. Credit to them because they did. We scored three and controlled the game.

"I came to do a professional job with the commitment of the players. I am pleased for them and everyone here. We have had a very good atmosphere, the players have always worked hard, they have always done their job. I was pleased with them before this game and I am pleased with them now."

Rafa, you forgot to thank the fans for their strong support

cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Limaoscar: 10:29pm On May 02, 2013

@Afam, when I worked in Nigeria, my old Boss use to speak in Allegories alot and one of His lines is:"If you lay ambush for me in the bush and expect me to come through so you shoot me down , won't you come out of the Bush if you finally wait and wait and I don't show up?"

At the beginning of this thread, you jumped in as usual and said where not going to win. Now you wait for us to pull this off and instead of staying away completely or congratulating us, you have chosen to shamelessly come on here as usual to mock yourself instead of congtratulating us and zapping out of the thread with some dignity.
BTW, You come across as a real hater and some unforgiven person outside this cyber space. Abeg change your ways or park well ok?

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Antell95(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2013
c++_crazy:
guy i know say ur mama use abortion born u na why ur brain no complete cos dem secondary school students dey use her fallopian tube dey titrate acid and d thing dissolve part of ur zinc brain so as u dull like akamu reach and better words no dey ur algae mouth reach just crawl back to ur mumsi sti laden va*gina and drown in her venomous discharge and die 4 good letz see how we can rid this planet of imbechiles
look at diz Apelike th*ng.. You are d Imbe.. Make Satan punish u 4 Quoting ma post @first
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Give him a break, he's a chelsea fan. They speak english just like they play football.
na same english put ur papa and ur family 4 dz der condition which you are a sole pathetic victim of.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Rafa, you forgot to thank the fans for their strong support

cheesy

So wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2013
Limaoscar:

@Afam, when I worked in Nigeria, my old Boss use to speak in Allegories alot and one of His lines is:"If you lay ambush for me in the bush and expect me to come through so you shoot me down , won't you come out of the Bush if you finally wait and wait and I don't show up?"

At the beginning of this thread, you jumped in as usual and said where not going to win. Now you wait for us to pull this off and instead of staying away completely or congratulating us, you have chosen to shamelessly come on here as usual to mock yourself instead of congtratulating us and zapping out of the thread with some dignity.
BTW, You come across as a real hater and some unforgiven person outside this cyber space. Abeg change your ways or park well ok?
Congratulate you for beating Basel? Una no get shame? The real match is in the finals when the vampires of Lisbon will suck una blood finish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On Sunday February 26th 2012 / Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 21st November 2015 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 27th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.