Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - (19385 Views)

JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) / What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). This only shows you how important d serial number is.
pray that your result wont be a mess up. till Saturday, we shall see whether i m saying the truth or not.
moderate, paste this on a front page for everyone to see it against next yr mistake
call me for more details

0 8 0 6 7 7 7 6 4 8 4
Dear Candidate,call-jamb office helpline Bwari,Abuja on 080 6777 6484 for help in low score/no biometric verification problem/admission.upgrading ends on Friday
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by jammy79: 6:00pm On May 01, 2013
Oops I also heard Jamb registered all candidate question paper type in their database, u cannot cheat this time around by shading the wrong type..... Jamb don dey get sense oh...... They are becoming smarter but I trust Naija students, they will everly find their way out. hmmmmmnnn...... Too bad......
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by willis2k9(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2013
Stop scaring people,jamb did nt ve anytin in dier database.I no someone dat was told to share qestion togeda wen d question is nt enough in d hall!

3 Likes

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Joshuahunpe(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2013
Djkels: Abeg wot ar u sayin ure eng arangement is terible
Ur reading ability is some 100percent poor
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 01, 2013
mr.okam:
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). That only shows how you important d serial number is.
pray that your result wont be a mess up. till Saturday, we shall see whether i m saying the truth or not.
moderate, paste this on a front page for everyone to see it against next yr mistake
I pray you dont fail English in your Jamb, considering what you just wrote here.

1 Like

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Chiidi(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2013
:..chei... I dun die oh... Why diz guy dey scare d crap out of me... I only change my paper type in maths and opted for expo dia... Oda like english (which i didnt finish) ,physics and chem i solved dem myself... Bt too my dissapointment... After corrections... I cud only enmass 154 in all doze 3 subjects... I really nid diz maths to propell my marks to make me eligible for postume pls... Keep ur bad info to urself... God knows i tried... He wud make a way!
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by buzyguy: 7:22pm On May 01, 2013
Hav sn many same types with sam option arrangemnt,"so brng another fabrication"
mr.okam:
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). That only shows how you important d serial number is.
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mayorall(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2013
buzyguy: Hav sn many same types with sam option arrangemnt,"so brng another fabrication"

Boss don't mind them...his ogas at the top don go rest...ds chicken jes reg 2da...I suspect ds usanam is 4 one of the idiots I cant mention their stupid usanams....
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Odunhana: 8:13pm On May 01, 2013
U guys should leave him alone na... If u are not guilty as being charged then u don't av any reason to fear.
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mayorall(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2013
Odunhana: U guys should leave him alone na... If u are not guilty as being charged then u don't av any reason to fear.

Yeah..that's true but what about people with incomplete questions that were given another candidates question paper...what will be their fate?...
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by proflangdon(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2013
I've read this news on several websites. All those that are saying that JAMB did not store the Paper Type in their database are guilty of exam malpractice!! If you didn't do it, why should you be scared??..
Imagine, some are even using God's name self to defend their actions.. smh

1 Like

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mayorall(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2013
proflangdon: I've read this news on several websites. All those that are saying that JAMB did not store the Paper Type in their database are guilty of exam malpractice!! If you didn't do it, why should you be scared??..
Imagine, some are even using God's name self to defend their actions.. smh

Am not defending those who cheated I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the exam but the innocent ones who were given incomplete questions...what will Jamb do about them??
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Slimcurtis1(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2013
What is the stand of those who were asked to share question paper?i hope is this rumour abeg
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by chid3x: 10:00pm On May 01, 2013
E don red oo!.....I had complete runs/expo for all my subjects with me in the exam hall but thankGod I didn't used them.....cos my original plan was to use them as a "plan B" but when I got to the hall, morals didn't allow me to use the expo cause I know the kind of uncertainty I would have after the exams and I felt I would still make good grades without the expo.......my only pain was that I wasn't able to finish up
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
i pity u if u have cheated grin
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
grin
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by 2gbasky22(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2013
Am feeling like a boss ryt nw, cos i answered all four questn with ease........under 2h 57min

i gues its the rewad 4 hard work stij waiting 4 the result though, before i start jubilating
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by 2gbasky22(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2013
Am feeling like a boss ryt nw, cos i answered all four questn with ease........under 2h 57min

i gues its the rewad 4 hard work still waiting 4 the result though, before i start jubilating...........but i knw SUCCESS is SURE anyways
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by proflangdon(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2013
mayorall:

Am not defending those who cheated I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the exam but the innocent ones who were given incomplete questions...what will Jamb do about them??

In certain centers, I believe the Invigilators/Supervisors forwarded a report along with the answer sheets, informing the ogas at the top about certain errors (alongside the affected candidates' number). This happened in Ogun State where candidates had to write the exams without Biometric Verification. They forwarded a report with the registration numbers of all those affected. All iz well!
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Lordnewton1(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2013
U ARE A RUMOUR MONGER
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Lordnewton1(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2013
JAMB RESULT Z OUT
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Nobody: 5:52am On May 02, 2013
Utter sh1t, for your information, my cousin did not even write his type...when he got into the exam hall and was given his question paper with his serial number pasted right on the first page,he looked at the subjects there,they were english,economics,government and literature,where as he opted for eng,biology,chemistry and physics...later he was given another question paper with another serial number,if dem seize em result,all hell will break loose!
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by PapateeOfLife(m): 6:22am On May 02, 2013
willis2k9: Stop scaring people,jamb did nt ve anytin in dier database.I no someone dat was told to share qestion togeda wen d question is nt enough in d hall!

Exactly,...i witnessed such too. All is well
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Temismith(f): 6:48am On May 02, 2013
Hope dis guys won't faint after hearing dis.

3 Likes

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by chid3x: 7:11am On May 02, 2013
Lord newton: JAMB RESULT Z OUT

Are you dreaming? undecided
Lord newton: JAMB RESULT Z OUT
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 8:01am On May 02, 2013
when? shocked
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Nobody: 9:53am On May 02, 2013
mr.okam:
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). This only shows you how important d serial number is.
call me for more details

0 8 0 6 7 7 7 6 4 8 4
firstly,dr's probably no jamb nxt yr. Nd lastly, u dnt knw jamb either cuz sum pple shared a qtn paper as a result of insuficient qtn papers. In dt case, type or serial LETA doz nt mata
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 11:27am On May 02, 2013
48hrs more tongue
Dear Candidate,call-jamb office helpline Bwari,Abuja on 080 6777 6484 for help in low score/no biometric verification problem/admission.upgrading ends on Tuesday

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects / List And Pictures Of Africa Military Academies / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.