Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 (3865 Views)

How Reliable Is Ipage Web Hosting / Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com / How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by Jamieb(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2013
not only is their advert showing on almost every page of Nairaland but after going through their plans I can agree that it is worth a shot but where i am really discouraged is their mode of payment. They do not have an online payment system rather a bank deposit. My question is that has any one hosted with them. If any, how many days does it take for them to set up your site? I would appreciate your replies.
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by wealthyprince(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2013
please If you have use globalhosting247 service please share your experience...am interested, how reliable are they? because i plan using namecheap and hostgator before i saw this advert...and am thinking of giving them a try....but still I need your advice.
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by armstrong2012: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2013
I use globalhosting247.com They provide 99% uptime. Am really satisfied with their service
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by begod: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2015
i have a problem paying but worst is that the guy refused to pick my call for two days now and i m still waiting for my acount to be setup, i regreted everything
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2015
begod:
i have a problem paying but worst is that the guy refused to pick my call for two days now and i m still waiting for my acount to be setup, i regreted everything

Hello sir,

Kindly check my signature below for our website, we have very affordable hosting plans with a 1 year free .COM domain.

We offer instant setup on all our shared hosting plans and also most importantly our 24x7 customer support (Day & Night).

We offer very fast and reliable web hosting services, I'm sure you will love our services wink

Kindly check my signature below for our website.

Regards.
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by Chika233: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2016
I've been hosting my websites with globalhosting247.com and I'm really really impressed with their service. You might need to send them a mail either through a support ticket or from contacting them through their website, as from my experience they respond to my mails within 2-5hours but one or two of my mails was responded so fast within minutes like 20min later.
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by hellyjay: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's a terrible hosting company. My site has been down for 3 days now
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by iben(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Ya, my site was down too but i received a mail from them before then about migration to a new server but ma site have been up and running. Did u contact der support service?
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by Sportskube(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice company, happy to be hosting with you guyz
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by studiomeg67: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jamieb:
not only is their advert showing on almost every page of Nairaland but after going through their plans I can agree that it is worth a shot but where i am really discouraged is their mode of payment. They do not have an online payment system rather a bank deposit. My question is that has any one hosted with them. If any, how many days does it take for them to set up your site? I would appreciate your replies.

Global hosting are thieves and scammers that have a website. They let you pay but never respond to your EMAILS, calls and messages after payment. Criminals! My website is completely down for months now because of them. All emails lost. PLS TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO A RELIABLE HOSTING COMPANY ELSEWHERE
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by studiomeg67: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
The guy is a thief! he refused to pick my call for weeks now and does not reply messages after the first time. even emails. I am regretting using them now
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by studiomeg67: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
GLOBAL HOSTING 24/7 OR WHATEVER are Criminals! Thieves! The guys are scammers! Theye refused to pick my calls for weeks now and my website and emails are completely down. They don't reply messages after the first time. even emails. I am regretting using them now
Re: How Reliable Is Globalhosting247 by Ghosting247: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2022
studiomeg67:
GLOBAL HOSTING 24/7 OR WHATEVER are Criminals! Thieves! The guys are scammers! Theye refused to pick my calls for weeks now and my website and emails are completely down. They don't reply messages after the first time. even emails. I am regretting using them now

Sincere apologies for the delay in responding back to this post after such long time the post was written.

I'm sorry to hear that you had felt this way about us but we're not criminals or thieves. I can see that you're currently hosting two websites with us at GlobalHosting247 since 2017. It seems there was an unusual delay in getting back to you caused by higher amount of requests we had experienced. I can see your subscription was renewed and the subscription is still running till this very moment.

Please feel free to reach our support department by opening a support ticket through our website at any time you may need our assistance with your request.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View / 79k+ Nigerian Email Address For Sale At $5 Only / I Need Help On Making My Web Page Responsive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.