Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Business Start Up In Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Start Up In Ghana (3566 Views)

How I make my millions and How To Handle Business Start Up/ Business Management / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Start Up In Ghana by Factism(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2013
Fellow nairalanders. Pls i need contribution on business(es) i can start in ghana as a nigerian with #50,000 worth of ghanian currency,which ghanian city that will,and how long it wil take to yield profit.
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2013
my guy forget that amount wont even rent u a room in accra .the amount is far too small to start a business with in ghana
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Factism(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2013
So wot amount could at min pls?
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Factism(m): 5:29am On May 02, 2013
Onatisi,can i pls av ur email or other contact?
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Manutd19: 6:37am On May 02, 2013
With less than 400 ghana cedes? Well am not sure but what i will advise you is to do the biz in campus area.
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by onatisi(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2013
Manutd19: With less than 400 ghana cedes? Well am not sure but what i will advise you is to do the biz in campus area.
like what biz do u think he can do with that amount?u know the only thing he will be able to with that is selling of recharge card .lets tell him the truth so that he will know how to prepare himself.
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by onatisi(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2013
Factism: So wot amount could at min pls?
minimum have 100k,then u will know u are covered.if u cme and mix with the right ppl u will be ok .but if u mix with unserious ppl that money go finish in one month oooo
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Factism(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2013
Well let's say I can have like 70k
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2013
Factism: Well let's say I can have like 70k
well it is good as long as it is only for business . have feeding allowance and accommodation allowance separate
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by yommywindy: 4:22pm On May 07, 2013
I am interested in this. What kind of business exactly, do you think one could do,with lets say 500K naira. What the average cost of a decent mini flat in Ghana?
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2013
yommywindy: I am interested in this. What kind of business exactly, do you think one could do,with lets say 500K naira. What the average cost of a decent mini flat in Ghana?

With that amount u will make it big in Ghana , even 200k is enough to made considerable headway here in Ghana i wish u the best but pls pls pls be careful of Nigerians here . stay safe bro
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Lawmann: 7:38pm On May 08, 2013
Please what kind of business can one start in Ghana with 500k?pls,how far about accomodation?and finally living expenses
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Alowonle2013(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2013
Well, i will advise u to go into laptops business. Start buying from nigeria and take it to Ghana where student will patronize u. Contact me if u need to get cheap laptop.
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by NotNairalandi(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2013
Pls I'm interestd in dis idea...but is Ghana more conducive than Nigeria in the terms of biz
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by Alowonle2013(f): 10:48pm On May 08, 2013
Nairalandi: Pls I'm interestd in dis idea...but is Ghana more conducive than Nigeria in the terms of biz
in everything my brother
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by mrsage(m): 11:52pm On May 08, 2013
I have an ideal business opportunity for people in Ghana,
You can become a reseller of natural black soap. It's called Oyinlewa Black Soap. You will buy from the company in Nigeria. The company will send it to you in Ghana and you will sell in Ghana.
The product is natural and affordable. It is made with natural ingredients. Good profit margin and minimal start up capital.
For more details: itunuomotayo@yahoo.com

Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by gentl(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
are these analysis still valid for this year ?
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by uchman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Business Start Up In Ghana by jacksoncoster: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Please I want to start up a computer business center in ghana is it ok.

(1) (Reply)

FG Raises Advisory Panel On Fuel Subsidy Removal / How To Start Interlocking Paving Stone Production Business In Nigeria / How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.