Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy (2908 Views)

(funaab)2013/2014 Jamb Prospective Candidates - / 2013/2014 Jamb Syllabus? / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by finexxxxtman: 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
The Word SCARED and PANIC has become a great concern for candidate that change their exam paper type in the utme, known as jamb on saturday april 27 2013.

ASK yourself this simple questions to determine your fate and outcome of how or what your result will appear to be.

(1) Where is the source of the information

(2) Why should I panic

Am happy to inform you that the information, that I clasify and see as a popular rumour spreading across the internet is not true.
Jamb marking policy remain the same, your question will be marked according to what you choose for each subject.
Jamb is not concern about candidate that used 1 type for two subject or candidate that change the type of the subject given to them in the exam hall.

The rumour was fabrigated by someone similar to me and you.
The RUMOUR that STATED THAT, any candidate that change exam paper type result will be cancle or will not be marked, Does not come from the table of jamb.
JAmb did not annouce any information related to it.

Debunk all rumours.

Let me remind you again for the sake of those that have forgotten.
The same rumour was spread last year but the outcome was not as speculated.

THERE IS NO NEW STRATEGY ADOPTED BY JAMB. EVERYTHInG IS A LIE AND PURE RUMOUR.

Let me share an event that happen in some jamb exam centers on saturday.

Do you know that some candidate did not have a complete subject on their question paper,it happened in some centers, where candidate have 3 subject instead of 4 subject.
One subject is missing,the situation of the incomplete subject was reported to a senior jamb official.
The candidate affected are told to collect from any candidate in the hall that have the missing subject.

Does that mean their result will also be affected or cancled ?

It will not, and the same rule also apply to those that change their exam paper type.
You have No course to worry if you belong to the group of candidate that change their exam paper type due to one reason or the other.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THaT EVERYTHInG PEOPLE ARE SAYiNG iS A RUMOUR, THERE IS NoTHInG To BaCK IT UP.

Share and pass this information around, to ease the mind of other candidate that believe in the on-going rumour.

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by vickyb59(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2013
true yan guy, true yan
Re: The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by Joshuahunpe(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2013
Tanx u jawe!
Re: The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by SlyIg(f): 7:22am On May 02, 2013
Is this a condolence msg or ?
Re: The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by Simplefemo(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2013
finexxxxt man: The Word SCARED and PANIC has become a great concern for candidate that change their exam paper type in the utme, known as jamb on saturday april 27 2013.

ASK yourself this simple questions to determine your fate and outcome of how or what your result will appear to be.

(1) Where is the source of the information

(2) Why should I panic

Am happy to inform you that the information, that I clasify and see as a popular rumour spreading across the internet is not true.
Jamb marking policy remain the same, your question will be marked according to what you choose for each subject.
Jamb is not concern about candidate that used 1 type for two subject or candidate that change the type of the subject given to them in the exam hall.

The rumour was fabrigated by someone similar to me and you.
The RUMOUR that STATED THAT, any candidate that change exam paper type result will be cancle or will not be marked, Does not come from the table of jamb.
JAmb did not annouce any information related to it.

Debunk all rumours.

Let me remind you again for the sake of those that have forgotten.
The same rumour was spread last year but the outcome was not as speculated.

THERE IS NO NEW STRATEGY ADOPTED BY JAMB. EVERYTHInG IS A LIE AND PURE RUMOUR.

Let me share an event that happen in some jamb exam centers on saturday.

Do you know that some candidate did not have a complete subject on their question paper,it happened in some centers, where candidate have 3 subject instead of 4 subject.
One subject is missing,the situation of the incomplete subject was reported to a senior jamb official.
The candidate affected are told to collect from any candidate in the hall that have the missing subject.

Does that mean their result will also be affected or cancled ?

It will not, and the same rule also apply to those that change their exam paper type.
You have No course to worry if you belong to the group of candidate that change their exam paper type due to one reason or the other.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THaT EVERYTHInG PEOPLE ARE SAYiNG iS A RUMOUR, THERE IS NoTHInG To BaCK IT UP.

Share and pass this information around, to ease the mind of other candidate that believe in the on-going rumour.
Says who?
That friend of yours is prof. Dibu or the one operating JAMB optical scanner that will mark the scripts abi?
Re: The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by Judee99(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2013
keep decieving them
evry 1 is just bringing diff opinion...
lets just wait till 2mao
Re: The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy by micmay(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2013
The fact still remains that if they wanted 2 mark based on the paper type on d question,they ld av automatically shaded d first question themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy / JAMB Commences Sales of 2020 UTME and DE Application (Step-By-Step Procedure) / Studying Law In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.