Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Get All Paid Android Apps For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get All Paid Android Apps For Free (13366 Views)

How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: / How To Get Paid Android App In Google Play For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 02, 2013
well paying for app is not that expensive but I will be giving out ways to get payed apps for free no root required.....

will make this as short as possible..

1mtd- go and download merkamarket.... blackmarket alpha.... snappzmarket.... and applanet

With those 4 blackmarket app you will get 80% of apps in appstore for free... the 1st 2 d best.....

4 Likes

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2013
This 2nd method is much better coz u get 100% of all appstore apps for free. first go and download bazaar news & aptoide from aptoide . com.... when you open click on install aptoide....

NOTE: Grant all access. after u install go search for aptoide repos download the latest version and install....

open the aptoide repos and click on update let it update....
after the update u good to go. then u get all apps in appstore for free. just go to your aptoide app and search any app.... you can delete the aptoide repos and the bazaar news coz you don't need them anymore

2 Likes

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2013
well for those who still insist on paying for app, there's a way you could get free gift card credit to purchase any app
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Aafulenu(f): 5:00pm On May 02, 2013
oga no vex ohh, i wan ask one question
if u are a droid developer, and people are geting ur aps for free hw would u feel??

i think its quite unfair to d developers, if they choose to sell let them. besides there are tones of free stuff, y the need to fruad?

again, no vex

3 Likes

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Emekayoung(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2013
Aafulenu: oga no vex ohh, i wan ask one question
if u are a droid developer, and people are geting ur aps for free hw would u feel??

i think its quite unfair to d developers, if they choose to sell let them. besides there are tones of free stuff, y the need to fruad?

again, no vex
Why interceding on another person's behalf,i think they've stolen alot frm us,just like ipads and iphones that u must pay before downloading any app,i mean its crazy.
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by calddon(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2013
nice share
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 02, 2013
Emekayoung:
Why interceding on another person's behalf,i think they've stolen alot frm us,just like ipads and iphones that u must pay before downloading any app,i mean its crazy.

smh
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 02, 2013
Another method.... open your playstore and download quickmark... after that. Open your computer and search for any paid app on playstore on google. NOTE: end the search with.alktop. i.e modern combat.apktop any paid app. When it opens click on the 1st or 2nd link. Locate the barcode. Goto your phone open quickmark goto scan barcode then scan it after scanning click on it an whoa your download begins... more to come

2 Likes

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Aafulenu(f): 6:19pm On May 02, 2013
Emekayoung:

again, dont get me wrong. no body has stolen anything from u. hw can what u dont have be stolen from u? btw most of the droid developers have both free and paid apps. they develop some for free and sell some. afterall man must wak.

1 Like

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Joe50(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2013
Aafulenu:

again, dont get me wrong. no body has stolen anything from u. hw can what u dont have be stolen from u? btw most of the droid developers have both free and paid apps. they develop some for free and sell some. afterall man must wak.

are u a developer? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Aafulenu(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2013
Joe50:

are u a developer? undecided undecided undecided

must i be a developer? is the op rightly said these apps are not expensive, paying 75cents or 1dollar is that much? this is less than 160naira. far less than a bottle of beer.

am not stopping anyone from getting the apps for free. just do it with conscience. seeing that its someone's sweat.

3 Likes

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2013
Its
Aafulenu:

must i be a developer? is the op rightly said these apps are not expensive, paying 75cents or 1dollar is that much? this is less than 160naira. far less than a bottle of beer.

am not stopping anyone from getting the apps for free. just do it with conscience. seeing that its someone's sweat.
's not abt paying 4 d app ok. Lots of pole dnt ve access to a credit card. Or own a gt master. Card..... and besides free is the point cheesy
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Aafulenu(f): 7:59pm On May 02, 2013
qwerty: Its's not abt paying 4 d app ok. Lots of pole dnt ve access to a credit card. Or own a gt master. Card..... and besides free is the point cheesy

to each his own. dont complain when pple then to by-cot payment for ur services kiss kiss kiss
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 02, 2013
OK this is another method... well it seems like you paying for this one but you actually not. 1st go download appshare and 4shared app. After that proceed to playstore and download any app. Pay for it. Well u know you got 15min to refund. So quickly open appshare and share it with 4shared. Upload it there. After that goto your appstore and refund your payment. Then go download the app for free in 4shared.......

1 Like

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by sunnyman(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2013
Guys cool down its not a bad thin takining it for free, afteral they knew the value of naira to dollar, why din't they take the cost to naira value like, 1 naira and see if people will go for cracked one ? so let it be. freely given freely taken, i love this topic realy educative

2 Likes

Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2013
qwerty: This 2nd method is much better coz u get 100% of all appstore apps for free. first go and download bazaar news & aptoide from aptoide . com.... when you open click on install aptoide....

NOTE: Grant all access. after u install go search for aptoide repos download the latest version and install....

open the aptoide repos and click on update let it update....
after the update u good to go. then u get all apps in appstore for free. just go to your aptoide app and search any app.... you can delete the aptoide repos and the bazaar news coz you don't need them anymore
Please with this can I get all the games in the store for free too?
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by androidlover: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Hello Every One There is Free Blackmart Alpha application for your android device
http://www.androidcraze.net/blackmart-alpha-android-download/
You can get paid apps free on this black mart app market.
Re: Get All Paid Android Apps For Free by NFowler012: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2023
In today's digital age, Android apps have revolutionized the way we engage with technology, offering a plethora of options right at our fingertips. One of the remarkable aspects of this digital evolution is the availability of Android apps for free, catering to a diverse range of interests and needs. From educational tools to entertainment, these apps empower users to explore, learn, and connect without the constraints of cost. One such fascinating example of the diverse content accessible to Android users can be found at https://magicalkatrina.com/magiciansblog/3-reasons-to-hire-a-bar-mitzvah-magician. This website not only highlights the artistry of magicians but also underscores the seamless accessibility of content in the realm of Android applications.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread / Etisalat Chat Pack Auto Renewal Cant Stop It, Why? / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.