Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dear Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Child (862 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Child by maworld: 7:09pm On May 02, 2013
Dear Child
I do not know your sex so I will call you my little Jewel. In few weeks you’ll be here with us on earth although I can feel you every other day.
It all started four months after the wedding while I was at work and I almost threw up on a customer in the banking hall. Your father (who you will meet soon) urged me to go see the doctor and oh, it was the second most happiest day of my life; the first was the day your father proposed to me.
Dear Child, that was the beginning of motherhood for me, a journey no one could predict because every pregnancy is never the same was all I kept hearing. My Jewel, you made me
Throw up every food I ate
I lostsome weight in those first 12 weeks
I was even hospitalized at a point because the doctors said there was high risk of a miscarriage, that is me loosing you
Dear child, s-x with your father became almost a taboo( so unlike us that used to have it everywhere and anyhow in the house)
I practically started living on ice block, salad, water melon and yam. Those first three months was stormy for us and I was worried every day if you were still there.
My Jewel, the first day I saw you was on your father’s birthday, I was 20 weeks gone then and there you were, just 0.3kg, moving around but I could not feel you because the placenta was anterior. The sonographer told me not to worry that soon I will and then it happened.
God bless the day I first felt that little somersaulting you did. The doctors call it quickening but I call it ‘’ Our Bonding’’. Grandma said you will still turn my tummy to a field, swimming, kicking and playing ten-ten.
My child, my clothes are no longer my size. I was a size 8 before you came but now I am a size 12 (maybe I be will be a 14 or 16 by the time you finally arrive). There are some things I have to accept now, like my big nose, the straight line appearing on my tummy, sleeping on my left side every night and having the dingy with your father from behind. (lol)
My jewel, you kick so hard now that even your father can feel your kicks. The other day, someone banged the car door and you jumped. Oh, how I vowed to protect you when you arrive but I know only God can truly do that. I lay my hands on my tummy everyday praying for you and I know you can hear me.
Dear Child, I feel so tired today, I crave for boiled corn so much and tomorrow, we will go see the gynecologist for I feel some pains at times this days. My friends call it Braxton Hicks while some of them called it rip ligament but I will rather hear from the professionals. I pray the doctor will have some good news.
Re: Dear Child by greatgod2012(f): 7:48pm On May 02, 2013
Dear sister, i love your write-up(i dont know if i should call it a write-up anway), but you seems to be a very good orator, i wish you safe and joyful delivery by His grace.

Meanwhile, after delivery, we(i and other mothrs) are still expecting you to come and narrate your labour dramas and delivery experience. Till then, shalom!
Re: Dear Child by maworld: 7:59pm On May 02, 2013
Thank you greatgod2012. I surely by God's grace will keep you updated. Sitting in front of my laptop this evening just got me writing about this bundle of joy and my experience so far.
Re: Dear Child by abisquare(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2013
So happY 4 u wishin it was me so all dis vomitin and spittin wil stop evn @ 16wks, bt I knw it wil soon end just wonderin hw soon ko easy. Wishin u safe delivery (wishin my self too)

1 Like

Re: Dear Child by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2013
This is so lovely and touching,I wish you safe and drama free delivery.Don't forget to post the baby pics when he/she make his debut.
Re: Dear Child by Tbaby4real(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2013
Waoh your write up was so touching.....your child will be so proud of you when he/she grows up to read this. wish you save delivery.........
Re: Dear Child by mawuqueyan(f): 1:54pm On May 03, 2013
Wow cry kiss.... May your jewel be a source of blessing,joy and happiness †̥☺ you IJN.... You wl enter into †ђξ delivery room and not labour room IJN.... So shall it be IJN.....AMEN.
Re: Dear Child by greatgod2012(f): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2013
mawuqueyan: Wow cry kiss.... May your jewel be a source of blessing,joy and happiness †̥☺ you IJN.... You wl enter into †ђξ delivery room and not labour room IJN.... So shall it be IJN.....AMEN.

so, whats the difference between delivery room and labour room Abeg, e je ka kola kuro leko, eko o kola, she who enters a delivery room has gone there to labour for the arrival of her baby, which makes the two rooms the same room. No woman with baby that had not gone through labour, both mild and severe, all we need is to beg God for save and less drama delivery. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Going To The Labour Room / Whats Your Neighbourhood Like? / IS There Anything Bad In A Woman Building A House Without Her Husband's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.