Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,398 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna (6064 Views)

6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by dontecrosofiso(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2013
A man named salisu tanimu was caught having sex with a female birth in a village here in kaduna state, name of the village withheld.The story is almost everywhere in the village,it was one of friend that called and told me everything,but said i should promise him not to disclose the name of the village for security reason because he knows i will post on nairaland.this is the story-----It was last year november he divorced his wife for not allowing him to sleep with her as she said NO to pregnancy again,due to his joblessness for over 7yrs.He continued that,ever since the wife left him he was battle with how to get sex legally,but due to poverty he couldnt get that.He said one morning he was sitting in the compound alone because everyone has gone to work,schools and business, he was left alone watching how pigeons are eating and playing.Then one of the female pigeon was busy having sex with one fo the male pigeon,it was there and then this evil sex occur to him,he quickly caught her and started having sex.it was when he wanted to release his sperm that he started shouting thinking he was together with his wife,then immediately neighbors rushed in to see what was going on,and now caught him with the female pigeon and sperm everywhere on his body.Right now he has been taking to MAI UNGUWA for interogation.------ I promise to feed you back as soon as the case is finalise.
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:25am On May 03, 2013
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by nduchucks: 3:58am On May 03, 2013
We Nigerians typically do not understand that mental illnesses can be cured and that is one of the reasons why mentally ill people litter our streets running around nak ed.

Why would a sane person do that with a freaking bird when N500 can get the real deal if you are not picky?
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by GeneralJ(m): 4:00am On May 03, 2013
THis is just wrong on many levels, so how would he penetrate the bird, how does this even work, how is this even possible, Jesus wash my eyes in jesus name amen
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Ihateniggov: 4:04am On May 03, 2013
Rubbish,I refuse to comment on this topic angry
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by NosaHenry(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2013
Why don't you look for a better lie to talk. How can a man have intimate with a bird, not even a goat or sheep. You guys should stop posting unbelievable stories without sources

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Ihateniggov: 4:47am On May 03, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Why don't you look for a better lie to talk. How can a man have intimate with a bird, not even a goat or sheep. You guys should stop posting unbelievable stories without sources
abi oh,smh
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:54am On May 03, 2013
I.hate.nig.gov.:
Rubbish,I refuse to comment on this topic angry

What to say, maybe he's just born that way, lets all be tolerant people, someday this might be considered normal. People and animals should be allowed to marry and adopt, anyone who doesn't agree is a bigot and backward.
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by ihateniggov1: 5:54am On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

What to say, maybe he's just born that way, lets all be tolerant people, someday this might be considered normal. People and animals should be allowed to marry and adopt, anyone who doesn't agree is a bigot and backward.
what is he sayingcan sum1 explain the meaning of this post lipsrsealed
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Temismith(f): 5:58am On May 03, 2013
Dis is just too bizarre. By penetrating d bird he will destroy all d organs and system inside d bird putting it through a painful death. The man should be penetrated but a truck or a tree so dat he will have a glimpse of how it feels undecided
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by nikkyshyne(f): 6:11am On May 03, 2013
Greatest fable of all time. Lmao.
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:34am On May 03, 2013
Temismith: Dis is just too bizarre. By penetrating d bird he will destroy all d organs and system inside d bird putting it through a painful death. The man should be penetrated but a truck or a tree so dat he will have a glimpse of how it feels undecided
what would be even better is if we keep him in a cage all his life, and than kill him to make human patties so dat he will have a glimpse of how it feels.
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:40am On May 03, 2013
nikkyshyne: Greatest fable of all time. Lmao.

Weeell there might be some truth to the story, some birds have really sexy figures and beautiful eyes, lol

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by ihateniggov1: 6:46am On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

Weeell the might be some truth to the story, some birds have really sexy figures and beautiful eyes, lol
this guy is funny,sexy figures and beautiful eyes? shocked grin
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by slap1(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2013
Can you even do a bird with a finger? Even if the man is an Indian, his thingy should not penetrate a bird; a pigeon for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by nikkyshyne(f): 6:55am On May 03, 2013
zetdee:

Weeell the might be some truth to the story, some birds have really sexy figures and beautiful eyes, lol
LOL. Sexy figures and beautiful eyes?(It is true though). So tell me, have you been eyeing one? Don't be shy
usmsam: How can anyone believe this story without a SOURCE! But as long as it is an 'aboki', it is true! Rubbish!
The Op is the source of his imaginary story.

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2013
This is how a friend also told me this story that i should post it on Nairaland.......

''A man named Donte Crosofiso was caught receiving bl.ow job from a sea turtle In a village (names withheld for security reasons).
His cry woke the entire neighbourhood as the pleasure turned to pain when the animal bit off his 'teeny weeny'.

It took the efforts of members of Turtle Kindness Club to retrieve the bitten 'TW' from the Turtle.''

I will keep you posted.......
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by eaglechild: 7:27am On May 03, 2013
I was expecting an ostrich not a pidgeon

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by baynix(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2013
Wetin Konji Nor Fit Cause!

Buh Who Tell U Sey The Bird Sef Nor Enjoy The Bulala?? grin grin
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by ihateniggov1: 7:33am On May 03, 2013
This is a fake news nau,why all this comments
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by nikkyshyne(f): 7:51am On May 03, 2013
Rukemi291: This is how a friend also told me this story that i should post it on Nairaland.......

''A man named Donte Crosofiso was caught receiving bl.ow job from a sea turtle In a village (names withheld for security reasons).
His cry woke the entire neighbourhood as the pleasure turned to pain when the animal bit off his 'teeny weeny'.

It took the efforts of members of Turtle Kindness Club to retrieve the bitten 'TW' from the Turtle.''

I will keep you posted.......
Aswerigad, a contact on my bbm sent a crazy video of a man in a pool getting a BJ from a catfish. True story. Some of y'all probably saw it.

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:52am On May 03, 2013
i want to comment but what would i say? SMH
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by dridowu: 7:57am On May 03, 2013
Brain damage
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:07am On May 03, 2013
eaglechild: I was expecting an ostrich not a pidgeon

I was expecting Big Bird of Sessames Street.

1 Like

Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by yuzedo: 8:21am On May 03, 2013
GeneralJ: THis is just wrong on many levels, so how would he penetrate the bird, how does this even work, how is this even possible, Jesus wash my eyes in jesus name amen
zetdee: What to say, maybe he's just born that way, lets all be tolerant people, someday this might be considered normal. People and animals should be allowed to marry and adopt, anyone who doesn't agree is a bigot and backward.
zetdee: Weeell the might be some truth to the story, some birds have really sexy figures and beautiful eyes, lol
eaglechild: I was expecting an ostrich not a pidgeon
Kamanda: I was expecting Big Bird of Sessames Street.
Ridiculous! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by saintneo(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2013
[size=48pt]can't stop laughing..... I was expecting Big-Bird of sesame street or an ostrich at least.....men! How the hell did he penetrate the pigeon..... This is a joke abeg![/size]
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:41am On May 03, 2013
ehn! The bird sef na pigeon? Poor bird *smh*
Re: Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna by idriis: 9:42am On May 03, 2013
@OP, that's not surprising! I've seen someone [name witheld] being intimate with an ant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) / Pics:- How A Lady Was Forced To Make Love With A Dog And A Horse For Money / Kano State Government Promises To Build 5000 Houses For School Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.