Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,646 members, 7,782,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? (759 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:19am On May 03, 2013
The bible said there is nothing God can not do. People have been telling me that i look 10yrs above my factual age and it has been a worry issue to my personal life write from home, though is not the real problem i want God to heal for me but brothers and sisters it has been a very difficult thing on my side to the extent people whom i look as my far seniors will be calling me sirs and even when i go to church here in Dakar those i suppose to give a way to sit down will stand up for me to sit and my mates call me their elderly seniors and i really don't know how i will explain this to them that i am still under 32. At times i feel ashamed to go to any gathering or even discuss with females as a girl once said to me that dating with me will be like dating with his fathers mate.
My question here is can God Change my look?. I face the same thing in many countries i go and people find it very hard to believe me.
Nairalanders help me here
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by hooged: 6:48am On May 03, 2013
Upload your recent picture

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by Tolexander: 7:07am On May 03, 2013
God isn't a magician!

God can do all things but God will never do everything

Gen 2vs19: Now the LORD God had formed
out of the ground all the wild
animals and all the birds in the
sky. He brought them to the man
to see what he would name
them; and whatever the man
called each living creature, that
was its name.

NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

If the Lord changed suddenly your look, you would be a monster to people around you.
You have the power to change everything about yourself. God gave Adam the permission to name what he hath created of course God could have named them himself but the names will seem foolish and incomprehensible to Adam.

Dietary Approach: Mind your diet and make sure they contain the right proportions of vitamins.

Psychological Approach: make sure you free your mind from this mentality of 'i look older than my age'. Play with your agemates freely so that everyone seeing you will know that you are of the same age with them only that nature denied the equal appearance with them.

Hilarious Approach: look for a small board and write 'i am 32years' and place it on your heart tethered to your neck so that everybody can see it and know your real age.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by indoorlove(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2013
Look is not your problem; esteem is, you have been living your life base on others' people perception which is not always a proper way to go about life. Just look inward and find that hapiness within yourself. The fact that people respect you everywhere you go should be a boast to your ego and esteem not the other way round. Go outside there and face the world not with the roughness of your face but your innate capacity of what you can do to better your life and that of others. GOD IS NOT A MASCOT OR TALISMA THAT HELP US GET EVERYTHING WE WANT, GOD IS NOT A MACHINE SUMED UP UNDER A CONVINIENT FORMULAR THAT HELP US GET ALL OUR DESIRE, GOD IS SOMEBODY THAT KNOW YOU AND DO SOMETHING YOU. GOODLUCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by baynix(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2013
Let Me See Ur Oblong Face First!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by nenergy(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2013
You're not alone. I have a muture look compared to my age mates (especially amongst my cousins-they call me uncle.Hahahaha). I told a lady my age and she lost all composure to excess laughter.. Try wearing 'youthful' clothings and have a regular (low) hair cut. Yours is better,at least you're not going bald like me.lol I remember attending a church fund-raiser. Time for refreshment,people where served what was readily available,as only the VIPs were served their choices. I was wearing a native attire (up and down) and this lady approached me, squatted and asked, "what will you have sir?" I've since began using it to my advantage. You're great just like you are....rock it!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by specialguest(f): 7:37pm On May 03, 2013
Op May God do it for you, I can't imagine your pains. But while waiting on God try to see a doctor, precisely a dermatologist there maybe something wrong with your skin..

Nenergy you too? Well you look 28 to me and I doubt if you are older than that. kiss
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by alfaman2: 7:49pm On May 03, 2013
Where god has failed miserably, science can help out.

You need a good plastic surgeon. You will be amazed what science can achieve in the face of the abject failure that is god and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by nenergy(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2013
specialguest: Nenergy you too? Well you look 28 to me and I doubt if you are older than that. kiss
28 plus 365 days.lol wait till You should see me in Native. Imagine being called "daddy". Yes,i've been called that.lol
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 03, 2013
YOU AINT GONE BE EATING EBA FOR BREAKFAST AND EXPECT TO LOOK LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON SMDH
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by enilove(m): 2:23am On May 04, 2013
There is nothing God cannot do.
If you can put it in prayer regularly God can change your look, since He is your creator.

Also,if you are the type that is easily provoked or angered,it can make you to look older than your age.
Look for those things that would make you happy always and deliberately use them to cheer yourself.Learn how to smile or keep a cheerful face.

If you are are a fat or fleshy person,try and reduce your weight by doing an exercise.
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2013
OP dont pray to the jewish god jesus/yahweh. stay away from them. they may send you on a slave boat to some other land.
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2013
Tolexander: God isn't a magician!

If the Lord changed suddenly your look, you would be a monster to people around you.
You have the power to change everything about yourself. God gave Adam the permission to name what he hath created of course God could have named them himself but the names will seem foolish and incomprehensible to Adam.

Dietary Approach: Mind your diet and make sure they contain the right proportions of vitamins.

Psychological Approach: make sure you free your mind from this mentality of 'i look older than my age'. Play with your agemates freely so that everyone seeing you will know that you are of the same age with them only that nature denied the equal appearance with them.

Hilarious Approach: look for a small board and write 'i am 32years' and place it on your heart tethered to your neck so that everybody can see it and know your real age.

But our God is able to do all things?
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP dont pray to the jewish god jesus/yahweh. stay away from them. they may send you on a slave boat to some other land.
How?
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2013
enilove: There is nothing God cannot do.
If you can put it in prayer regularly God can change your look, since He is your creator.

Also,if you are the type that is easily provoked or angered,it can make you to look older than your age.
Look for those things that would make you happy always and deliberately use them to cheer yourself.Learn how to smile or keep a cheerful face.

If you are are a fat or fleshy person,try and reduce your weight by doing an exercise.
i AM NOT FATTY BRO, BUT VERY HAIRY THAT IF I REMOVE CLOTH YOU WILL EVEN SHOUT AND WILL NOT WISH IT TO ANY ONE U LIKE

Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2013
nenergy: You're not alone. I have a muture look compared to my age mates (especially amongst my cousins-they call me uncle.Hahahaha). I told a lady my age and she lost all composure to excess laughter.. Try wearing 'youthful' clothings and have a regular (low) hair cut. Yours is better,at least you're not going bald like me.lol I remember attending a church fund-raiser. Time for refreshment,people where served what was readily available,as only the VIPs were served their choices. I was wearing a native attire (up and down) and this lady approached me, squatted and asked, "what will you have sir?" I've since began using it to my advantage. You're great just like you are....rock it!
I AM BALDING THOUGH 30%
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2013
Tolexander: God isn't a magician!

I tried the second last time and a guy told me to my face don't i know i am elder to them.
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by LUVTB(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2013
Pls moderate this to front page i need advise
Re: Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? by Joel3(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2013
i cant help but laugh out loud. poster so sorry there is nothing nairaland can do.

(1) (Reply)

The Exploits Of The Lords Chosen In London - Breaking Fallow Grounds / My Prayer To All Nairalander This September / Evangelical Pastor Convinced Followers His D1ck Contained HOLY MILK:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.