Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano (13906 Views)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / Help Fix My Piano Keyboard / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by Ifystar: 8:54am On May 03, 2013
Now, you can learn how to play the keyboard/piano.
Download these lessons from the blog below.
One is "piano lessons for beginners" and the other is "piano chord theory (for intermediates)".
The reason I couldnt upload here is because they are more than the 200kb that is required for any upload.
So, visit www.easypianolearning..com to download them.
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by ChynoBEATS: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Sis is it a video stuff or an E-book?
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by Ifystar: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2014
EBook
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by Ifystar: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Ebook
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by ChynoBEATS: 5:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Uhm hi...do u have any idea on hw to play vamping?......
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by ChynoBEATS: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Uhm hlo sis... Can u pls giv me a list of steps every beginner must learn... Cos I wonna start downloading youtube videos..n I'm stuck here cos the tutorials over here are too many ... I jst don't know where to start from
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2014
@Chynobeats, start from learning scales, the time signatures, then key signatures, then...chords, rhythms patters, then u get to cadences, ornamentals, and some pretty interesting stuff. I suggest you download "piano for dummies" then you can go through it and see how a learning sequence is. Then u can download the corresponding videos from Youtube. The book is hardly for "dummies" though. Don't let the title fool you. grin
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by ChynoBEATS: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
jcgodfrey:
@Chynobeats, start from learning scales, the time signatures, then key signatures, then...chords, rhythms patters, then u get to cadences, ornamentals, and some pretty interesting stuff. I suggest you download "piano for dummies" then you can go through it and see how a learning sequence is. Then u can download the corresponding videos from Youtube. The book is hardly for "dummies" though. Don't let the title fool you. grin
Lolz.... I've once seen such on Amazon.... Uhm any download link
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by rehmiilah: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
If you want to be come an expet that understands music well and also to know how to play any musical instrument just go and learn from "michael phils.com"

you can check their videos at youtube.com/michaelphilsmusic
Re: Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano by stephaniesu01: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
jcgodfrey:

Hi, I hope you can check out my site. I wrote different instrument review and other musical information like understanding musical notes.
Here is a sample of what I wrote, this is about the piano keyboard scales. https://musicadvisor.com/piano-scales-2/

Either way, thanks so much for this blog of yours, keep it up!
Oh don't forget to visit and like my page on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/musicadvisorStephanie/

Cheers,
Stephanie

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify / Promoters And Marketers / Download Free Afro Pop Instrumentals From Zibit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.