Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!! - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!! (24474 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / The Grace Antagonists 1 / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Re: Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!! by Boomark(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2013
Ihedinobi
Have I passed judgment here? I'm
sure you do not know. You may
ask frosbel, truthislight and
boomark, yes, and okeyxyz,
whether I have. They know what
I do to pass judgment on anyone.
On this thread, I am laboring. I
am fighting for the very people
who are shooting at me. I do not
want them dead so my effort is
not to shoot to kill, but to do my
best to capture them. If that were
not my intent, I would have
ended this already and closed this
discussion with you guys.

Let your labour be in the truth. That you are so convinced in what you believe to mean attacking the person of Christ does not make it true. Many have built their convictions around errors and they believe the holyspirit have made their conviction so.

You are still a learner and have not gotten upto the level of Christ or Paul to see a vision of this Boomark and others you claim is attacking Christ to be sure. So that is why you must have good answers to why Christ said what he said(not me) in Rev 3:12 ie according to what is written. If not, you should not think yourself above others or that you have arrived.

At least you know very well about those protecting the attackers of Mohammed with their lives. Your own conviction no even reach their own half. But Christians are different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.