Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! (894 Views)

Caption This Photo, Even The Lady In Green Is Confused / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by oluomad(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2013
A guy impregnated his girlfriend and this guy is still a student, and the girl also is a student!!
What should this guy do? Should he Abort the baby now the pregnancy is about a month old, or should he let the girl deliver the baby! Meaning that the baby will be a bastard!!

As a friend, am afraid my guy will dump that girl, I feel so bad cos this girl is very pretty, the sight of this girl reminds me of Chioma Akpotha Chukwukka!
And am sure that his parents won't ever consider taking it!!

If you are on this guys shoe, what will u do?

An advice also to guys who are students, if u know u don't have the money to take care of a girl, PLS DONT SEX HER!! Its so bad how guys will impregant a girl when they are not yet ready!

How will other guys take this girl sEeing her pregant, or if he aborts the girl, what is the girls womb gets damaged?

Pls I need mature advice here! Mods pls ban. All these “first to comment here cos this is a serious issue! Thanks
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by happyjuliet(f): 11:41am On May 03, 2013
your guy should keep the baby, when he is not ready 2 father a baby y didn't he used a condom my advice abortion is not the best option, he should keep it.

1 Like

Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by oluomad(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2013
happyjuliet: your guy should keep the baby, when he is not ready 2 father a baby y didn't he used a condom my advice abortion is not the best option, he should keep it.
Noted! Thanks!
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by sauceEEP(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2013
@ op why not own up and admit your the one. My advice is, keep the baby since your still a student i believe ur parents will help out in terms of upkeep of the girl and her baby.
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by Exponental(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2013
Well dis is no advert.
I think gold circle is too cheap.The last time I bought, it was N30. Cheapest amt paid on it was N20 n maximum amt paid was N50 n it has never disappointed me. Why do u guys stop thinking when d lady gives u a go-ahead?
Both shld tell their parents. She can have d baby n take her to a motherless home if none of d parents can support. Me dont support abortion!
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by djeezy(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2013
Let him bear the consequences of his actions. If you won't make her a wife, then don't make her a mother. Abortion in this circumstance might seem like a necessary evil, I totally don't subscribe to it. Do what you deem fit and await more consequences.
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2013
happyjuliet: your guy should keep the baby, when he is not ready 2 father a baby y didn't he used a condom my advice abortion is not the best option, he should keep it.

Like seriously did most of you sleep off during home economics class.

Contraceptive pills are better in avoiding pregnancy than condom. Being on contraceptive pills reduces a woman's chance of being pregnant than condom.
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by oluomad(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2013
sauceEEP: @ op why not own up and admit your the one. My advice is, keep the baby since your still a student i believe ur parents will help out in terms of upkeep of the girl and her baby.

Please am not d one! Heaven is my witness
Re: He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! by oluomad(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2013
djeezy: Let him bear the consequences of his actions. If you won't make her a wife, then don't make her a mother. Abortion in this circumstance might seem like a necessary evil, I totally don't subscribe to it. Do what you deem fit and await more consequences.

U are advising as if its me! Its nt me, my frnd

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Boost Your Libido (and 3 That Kill It) / Is Breast Enlargement A Sin? / Where Does Responsible People Meet On There First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.