Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Can Someone Give Me The Prices Of The Following Music Equipment - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can Someone Give Me The Prices Of The Following Music Equipment (560 Views)

Breaking News. Avenues To Wealth Takes 10-60% Off The Prices Of Products Today / Prices Of Petrol Generators / Prices Of First Class Used Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give Me The Prices Of The Following Music Equipment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
I'm running an Alumni Project and would like to purchase some musical equipment. The organisers are pretty busy and have decided to outsource the purchasing and delivery.

Find below a list of required items.
1. Alto Trumpets
2. Tenor Trumpets
3. Trombones
4. Tubas
5. Lead Guitars
6. Bass Guitars
7. Saxophones
8. Brigade Drums (for inter-house sport)
9. Violins
10. Violas
11. Cellos
12. Flutes
13. Clarinets
14. Drum sets
15. Grand Piano
16. Keyboard (Yamaha 2100 and 3000)
17. Conbo engines
18. Speakers
19. Microphones
20. Wireless microphones with engine
21. Mixers
22. Slave Engines
23. Music books
24. Music dictionaries
25. Music history
26. C.D or V.C.D or D.V.D of the greatĀ  composers such asĀ  G.F.Handel, J. S Bach, W.A Mozart, Beethoven, Fredrick Chopin etc

What I would require is a credible supplier willing to go all the way with some realistic prices and quality products.

Interested? Kindly reply this post with your contact details please call 08067871803 or reply this post

Thanks
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Prices Of The Following Music Equipment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
still waiting for responses!!!

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership / Marketing Consultant Needed / Make Money Selling Greeting Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.