Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mario Balotelli Dumped By Girlfriend Over Se*x Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Dumped By Girlfriend Over Se*x Bet (867 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me / Mario Balotelli Look Alike With His Younger Brother Enoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli Dumped By Girlfriend Over Se*x Bet by vanstanzy(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2013
AC Milan star Balotelli had reportedly said that if Real Madrid made it to the Champions League final he would allow the entire team to sleep with his girlfriend. He later denied saying it.

Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha has left him — just days after he said that the entire Real Madrid team can have sex with her.

The 22-year-old Belgian model moved out of the footie ace’s mansion in Italy following fights over his joke remark and partying, the Sun reported.

AC Milan star Balotelli had reportedly said that if Real Madrid made it to the Champions League final he would allow the entire team to sleep with his girlfriend. He later denied saying it.

Neguesha was also furious at Balotelli’s unlikely friendship with kickboxer Giorgio Petrosyan.

According to friends, the striker is distraught at her walkout — but has cheered himself up by buying a 200,000-dollar-Ferrari F450.

A source said this was a major bust-up and could spell the end of the relationship for Mario and Fanny.

Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/1829694/report-mario-balotelli-dumped-by-girlfriend-over-sex-bet

Re: Mario Balotelli Dumped By Girlfriend Over Se*x Bet by vanstanzy(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish! undecided undecided Who makes such a s.i.c.k. joke in public? Why insult the lady that way?
Re: Mario Balotelli Dumped By Girlfriend Over Se*x Bet by Ninilowo(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2013
That guy needs a psychiatrist's attention ASAP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Want Osaze Back!!! / Cardiff City Manager Showers Praises On Peter Odemwingie / I Want To Play For Nigeria- Newcastle Star Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.