Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? (3633 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by mrakin(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2013
Pls this is to all who use infinix buzz. I want to buy this phone, pls I need sincere comment on this phone. I am currently using bb bold 1.
All I need in this phone are
1 good browser that can open large sites like nairaland
2 email coming directly to my phone like in bb.
3 good battery life.
I love the look of innfinix buzz but I don't know if it can handle these few tasks.
Honest comments please. May God bless you. As a teacher, I need a good smartphone to update my self with the new trends and international best practice.
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by mrakin(m): 5:10am On May 04, 2013
Am still expecting honest comment on infinix buzz pls
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by Lateedee(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2013
If you are not game freak, you can go for it. It's good for chatting and texting, multitasking is also good, internal memory is too small, about 125MB. You have to root the phone and partition the memory card to get more internal memory
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by mrakin(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2013
Mr lateedee, thanks for your sincere comment. Am not a game freak.
I need it for instant messaging.
What about document viewer and editor? Whatsapp?
Does it consume much data credit?
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by Lateedee(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2013
You can view and edit documents on it, the only problem is the screen is too small, you might not enjoy viewing documents on it. WhatsApp works great on the phone and multitasking is very good
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by mrakin(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2013
Am grateful once more. Pls what about the battery life? Can it last up to one day?
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2013
Supposing that I bought the smartphone, how do I root it?
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by sokariharry: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2013
Lateedee: If you are not game freak, you can go for it. It's good for chatting and texting, multitasking is also good, internal memory is too small, about 125MB. You have to root the phone and partition the memory card to get more internal memory
How can I root this fone?
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by adetad: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
i just bought the phone on the 7th friday. The battery life am yet to ascertain. With browsing with 3G i used d phone from 85% to 10% i used it for about 5hours. But i experience some sort of haphazard drop and increase in battery level when charging.
Am really loving the phone. accepts even some apps i dont expect eg: temple run but doesnt run landscape, it turns portrait so u have to turn d phone sideways. Low phone memory tho, but can still accept as much as necessary before u get a low memory notice.
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by Jutheone: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2013
pls help on d rooting of dis phone
Re: INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far? by adetad: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
U can use srs root. download srs root to ur system and click the root option.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Annoying Notification Messages / QVGA Cameras On Smartphones (what Are They?) / Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down Telecom Operators Breaking Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.