Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944609 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls house, a firm have some issue over here.
The firm just matched some new interns, and these interns accepted the offer, but on the employer's page, the interns details are showing "pending hire" instead of "hired", secondly, no place to add up there account numbers.
please is it because of the website maintenance or is there any other thing expected to be done.
Thanks

writetopoker, laduna, puntersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ganja06(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Edokpia:
Nothing like that on ur employers page,what you see is intern request form on top,just click on it and follow instructions,then answer the questions according to the type of graduate you want,but the intern request button is not available now,don't know why but watch out for it.
Thanks, but what can you suggest i do to help my friend, because he desperately needs a job now and my firm pays small stipends to interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
LadunaI:

Long time bro... how is your programme? were you paid any more allowance? all the best.
No more allowance for me o. but thank God I put the previous one into good USE. Bigger Us for the future bro.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Pls house, a firm have some issue over here.
The firm just matched some new interns, and these interns accepted the offer, but on the employer's page, the interns details are showing "pending hire" instead of "hired", secondly, no place to add up there account numbers.
please is it because of the website maintenance or is there any other thing expected to be done.
Thanks

writetopoker, laduna, puntersmind

Yes it will be showing 'pendinh hire' untill employer click "Accept Graduate " button in his portal before it will change to hired.

Don't worry about the account number it will be required when those inters will need to submit their time sheet for the first time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gheritage:
I want to Officially congratulate the exited senoir interns in d like of Puntersmind, Ladunal, Orangedream, Writepoker, Edokpia, Yeson, NobleAky, Rukoyah et.,al...wishing Gods best in ur next level of your endeavours... Don't forget us here ooo...hmmn I remember those days u guys used to grove this page b4 I got matched September last year...if I bring those post here each of u will smile with maturity, I swear grin...and to the incumbents and prospective interns pls let's continue with that spirit of Gods love...better job go soon come our way before we complete our internship in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
boss, send me mtn naw make I subscribe to internet. Congrats and Thanks boss.

I greet u bros....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
LadunaI:

Yes it will be showing 'pendinh hire' untill employer click "Accept Graduate " button in his portal before it will change to hired.

Don't worry about the account number it will be required when those inters will need to submit their time sheet for the first time.

ok thnks, but the employer has accepted these interns, but it's still saying "pending hired"

All the same thanks, I just hope it should be maintenance issues.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
All the people that exited should recommend us for their former bosses! I need a rematching asap. Had issues at my former place.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by greatwin100: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
@Gheritage
. I greet u boss. My Dec timesheet was filled by my employer, instead of 22days, 0day came up. I don't know, if I will get my stipend. What will I do. If nt gotten. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by greatwin100: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
@".aniblue. Have u gotten ur Dec stipend,?irrespective of 0days work due to technical error
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ujunkem(f): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please how can i fill the form with an exemption letter?
Got stuck where NYSC# is stated.
Any info will be appreciated
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
You will be paid if it's actually filled in the first instance...It shows "0" day because ur employer filled it twice...and no problem with that so far u're still in the system and not gotten afterward you can go for stipends claim form
greatwin100:
@Gheritage
. I greet u boss. My Dec timesheet was filled by my employer, instead of 22days, 0day came up. I don't know, if I will get my stipend. What will I do. If nt gotten. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
There should be an indication column for the exemption letter check it and refresh the page and better still fill it with exemption letter number
Ujunkem:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ujunkem:
Ur exemption letter has a unique cert number on d upper right I guess . Fill it in d NYSC column

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmm yet to get my Alawi shocked all my set are testifying.....kai wanna testify too.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Waksdabos(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2016
How do I register online? Someone should help pls.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Psittacus:
No more allowance for me o. but thank God I put the previous one into good USE. Bigger Us for the future bro.

wats the name of ur firm so i can go there to replace u ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Babzrockman:
Alert oooooooo.... I just received 90k 2months backlog included..
Sure-p, na una SURE pass ooo. #teamkano
please how did you do it? I was owned 3 months backlogs.. OCTOBER, November and December, 2015 stipend and other interns in our organization were owed October, 2015 only I don't see alert at all and my employer has filled and forwarded the outstanding claims Form to finance@gisurep.gov.ng still no respond....
Babzrockman:
please how did you do it? I was owned 3 months backlogs.. OCTOBER, November and December, 2015 stipend and other interns in our organization were owed October, 2015 only I don't see alert at all and my employer has filled and forwarded the outstanding claims Form to finance@gisurep.gov.ng still no respond....
Babzrockman:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LessFlawz(f): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2016
please is it too late?.. if not how do I go about it.... anyone?please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Gheritage:
I want to Officially congratulate the exited senoir interns in d like of Puntersmind, Ladunal, Orangedream, Writepoker, Edokpia, Yeson, NobleAky, Rukoyah et.,al...wishing Gods best in ur next level of your endeavours... Don't forget us here ooo...hmmn I remember those days u guys used to grove this page b4 I got matched September last year...if I bring those post here each of u will smile with maturity, I swear grin...and to the incumbents and prospective interns pls let's continue with that spirit of Gods love...better job go soon come our way before we complete our internship in Jesus name
You have spoken well.. ONE LOVE!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2016
i
Dmillionaire:

ok thnks, but the employer has accepted these interns, but it's still saying "pending hired"

All the same thanks, I just hope it should be maintenance issues.

If employer has accepted them then don't worry, it will later change to hired. May be the delay is due to system upgrade.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Gheritage:
There should be an indication column for the exemption letter check it and refresh the page and better still fill it with exemption letter number

Keep it up brother you are systematically taking the baton from like minds in helping fellow bro and sis here in the forum. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Makpenen(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2016
I was exited on my profile even when I am suppose to by April not Jan ending. I have tried to reach them to no avail. What should I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Gheritage:
thank you for your acknowledgment...i appreciate every bit of moment with you guys here. We keep moving! I will announce to you my better offer as soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2016
please has anyone been able to mark his timesheet? and wat no of days did markd? I hv not done dis b4.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Have not seen Dec alert ooo. Is payment still on going ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Gheritage:
. Thank you very much for the acknowledgement,I see you doing better than us,may God help and bless you.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Congratulations to you my friend and good luck in your future endeavors.
LadunaI:
ALHAMDULILLAH December alert confirmed. Finally thru with GIS.

I wish all my colleagues here happy exit and those that remain all the best

Once again to God be the glory.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2016
Edokpia:
. Thank you very much for the acknowledgement,I see you doing better than us,may God help and bless you.
Amen
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2016
I love "Congratulations" but I was never an intern, except you want to make me one now and keep me on monthly stipend. grin. Good luck to all the interns who completed their internship in December, 2015.
Gheritage:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2016
murphyrichy:
please has anyone been able to mark his timesheet? and wat no of days did markd? I hv not done dis b4.
Yes, Just go to "timesheet submissions menu" then select all...it shows 21days marked for Jan2016...take it easy bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2016
puntersmind:
I love "Congratulations" but I was never an intern, except you want to make me one now and keep me on monthly stipend. grin. Good luck to all the interns who completed their internship in December, 2015.
Ehn ehn...Boss, I've pm you, there's more to you there than we doing it here...pls respond. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.