Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (39733 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
francizy:

Of cuz I won't.. As long as she's got a good heart and.... You know the rest... wink

Ok, she is a good person.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by francizy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
khiaa:

Ok, she is a good person.

Please help with her contacts.. Pm me dear... wink
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2015
francizy:

Please help with her contacts.. Pm me dear... wink

I don't know Francizy, most Nigerian men aren't attracted to AA women, they prefer their own or white ladies.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by francizy(m): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2015
khiaa:

I don't know Francizy, most Nigerian men aren't attracted to AA women, they prefer their own or white ladies.

Why? I love AA ladies, as a matter of fact, I prefer them to whites.. Why do you feel like we ain't attracted to AA ladies?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
francizy:

Why? I love AA ladies, as a matter of fact, I prefer them to whites.. Why do you feel like we ain't attracted to AA ladies?
I'm going by the nasty lies they spread about us on this website.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by francizy(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2015
khiaa:

I'm going by the nasty lies they spread about us on this website.

Well, you haven't heard of such from me, have you? Those ignorant people talking poo are just speaking based on what they see in Hollywood movies. Most of them have not been in an aeroplane, so how did they get to the US and gather info about your people.

That's just Nigerian guys for you. They love insulting people of other countries and when they do that, you'd think they are united but hell no, they are all so damn tribalistic too cuz they don't see anything good in their country fellow from other tribes.

Its really annoying when I come across stuff like that so I don't take part in them at all..
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Youngpo413: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2015
khiaa:

I agree with you, and I think alot of these women are brainwashed by their culture. cry
brainwashed or not,its a mans world.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
brainwashed or not,its a mans world.

But it would be nothing without a woman or a girl. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by oldtopics(f): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
queued
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 11:58am On May 31, 2017
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

A cheating man/woman are not qualified to be called men or women. Its a boy or a girl that will think of cheating, because their mindset is not old enough. So if u see someone cheating, just know that they aren't an adult yet. Cause I don't see a reason why u would want to cheat/hurt the one u love. A true adult would have looked straight to d future and access everything about his/her patner considering what and how he would stick to him forever. So here's my opinion. A cheating man/woman are underage mentally and psychologically. Hope I made little sense?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
kelvinrhs:

A cheating man/woman are not qualified to be called men or women. Its a boy or a girl that will think of cheating, because their mindset is not old enough. So if u see someone cheating, just know that they aren't an adult yet. Cause I don't see a reason why u would want to cheat/hurt the one u love. A true adult would have looked straight to d future and access everything about his/her patner considering what and how he would stick to him forever. So here's my opinion. A cheating man/woman are underage mentally and psychologically. Hope I made little sense?
Yes you made a lot of sense.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
khiaa:
Yes you made a lot of sense.
Thank u...
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Juanthenairague: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
From your caption I can suggest you correct it and write why do people cheat....
Cos it's an individual thing , as we have some faithful good women so do we have faithful men as well. Cheating comes with one being insatiable, adventurist, psychologically imbalance, revenge, ingrate and some could be as a result of shortcomings from your partner. That's why I always recommend dummies for d loose ones.
The reaction that comes when there's a case like this doesn't go well, I can't drive my wife away especially if it has to do with my shortcomings or probably if our family is still young for d sake of my little offsprings. I think there are so many better ways to handle this than driving her away completely, remember she's your wife, your best friend and mother to your wonderful kids

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Juanthenairague:
From your caption I can suggest you correct it and write why do people cheat....
Cos it's an individual thing , as we have some faithful good women so do we have faithful men as well. Cheating comes with one being insatiable, adventurist, psychologically imbalance, revenge, ingrate and some could be as a result of shortcomings from your partner. That's why I always recommend dummies for d loose ones.
The reaction that comes when there's a case like this doesn't go well, I can't drive my wife away especially if it has to do with my shortcomings or probably if our family is still young for d sake of my little offsprings. I think there are so many better ways to handle this than driving her away completely, remember she's your wife, your best friend and mother to your wonderful kids

You're one of the rare special ones, I wish there were more like you.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Silumi(f): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
khiaa:

I agree with you, and I think alot of these women are brainwashed by their culture. cry
I won't really call it being brainwashed.in Africa here the man owns the house even if you have 10 children so if he cheats it's left for you to go you just can't push him out.it is his house that is the culture and there are no consideration for the kids
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Silumi:

I won't really call it being brainwashed.in Africa here the man owns the house even if you have 10 children so if he cheats it's left for you to go you just can't push him out.it is his house that is the culture and there are no consideration for the kids

That is why women should work and purchase their own homes or put some money aside Incase of an emergency like being kicked out of his house, that way she and the kids will have a home to go to instead of living on the streets.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Silumi(f): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
khiaa:

That is why women should work and purchase their own homes or put some money aside Incase of an emergency like being kicked out of his house, that way she and the kids will have a home to go to instead of living on the streets.
This is the advice most young women in Africa are being given now.we are being enlightened daily.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
khiaa:

This is my point. I think the women should throw those sorry a.s.s cheating men out of the house and stop forgiving him time and time again, because the men would not hesitate to throw her out even if he just thought she was cheating with no proof.
you sound very naive you chose to dump your cheating partner another lady chose to forgive hers how is it your headache?? does it concerns you?? the stupidity in you even made you generalize "Nigerian " Men" and in order to hide your inconsequential feminist hate for Nigerian men you claim your dating one who are you fooling?? don't American men cheat?? don't German men cheat ?? they are either divorced by their partners like in the case of tiger woods or forgive them like in the case of Hilary Clinton so for the fact you chose to dump your partner for cheating does not mean another lady will dump hers so shove your opinion and hate down your black ass and in case you don't know here in Nigeria men Mostly Owns the house,builds or Pays the rent sometimes before marriage

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
spoilt:
Men are so caught up in this whole man's world entitlement crap that the can't see their women cheating under their very noses. What you dont know wont kill you. Most men cant even fathom their wives cheating. How can anyone else possibly want her? women are sleek. Oh... . . . They're sleek!
I so much like you your a realist ..ladies cheat exactly the same way men cheat its just a mans head is way to high that he does not see what happens under..especially the older men..because the current younger generation males know watssup they knw that *b**ch ain't loyal*

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
every women should not tolerate infidelity and file for divorce, leave or throw shithead from the house. nigerian men think that if they own the house he can do whatever he wants. all that bullshitt about men being cheaters is natural... please!!!!!!! lots of studies showed that polygamy is lower evolutionary stage. during evolution, monogamy is considered behaviour of higher developed individual.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2380796/People-monogamous-relationships-likely-intelligent-children.html

plus polygamy was used due to have more offsprings in nature. for crying out loud, today its 7 billion people in the world. soon will start eating each other if people will not stop mating. maybe its enough

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/29/us-science-monogamy-idUSBRE96S0XE20130729

guys in here, shouting that polygamy is natural, that its men world, i would say haven't reach very high evolutionary stage... still with the primal thoughts in their heads how to give more semenn to as many females as possible. as africans are very used to have big families (6-10kids), nowadays
in economy booming countries situation is totally different. u think that big families is beautiful tradition. however, woman and husband used to have many children because 1. half of them didn't survive back than, 2. parents needed to guaranty that they will have proper care taken of them.

i must say, if you transfer majority of nigerian men to europe or us- their ego would die within 3 seconds, because they expect to be the boss everywhere. however in other continents women don't need that because they have really strong positions in society and they can chose whether to marry a man, or have a kid on her own because she doesn't want to live with a man, or throw a cheating man away!
you think that men here willingly like marriage MAJORITY of time its societal pressure ....you will be forced to marry in Europe either man or woman can decide to live and die without kids some have kids without getting married it easy there cause society does not pressure you over there your free there I bet the day societal pressure stops in Africa or Asia OK let me say Nigeria you will find out that the word " marriage"will die naturally..which man here is happy with ,"marriage" which happens to be a bondage sef everybody likes freedom both man and woman

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Chukapage:
you sound very naive you chose to dump your cheating partner another lady chose to forgive hers how is it your headache?? does it concerns you?? the stupidity in you even made you generalize "Nigerian " Men" and in order to hide your inconsequential feminist hate for Nigerian men you claim your dating one who are you fooling?? don't American men cheat?? don't German men cheat ?? they are either divorced by their partners like in the case of tiger woods or forgive them like in the case of Hilary Clinton so for the fact you chose to dump your partner for cheating does not mean another lady will dump hers so shove your opinion and hate down your black ass and in case you don't know here in Nigeria men Mostly Owns the house,builds or Pays the rent sometimes before marriage

Of course people cheat and people forgive, but it's the reason they forgive that I'm talking about.
If a husband is truly repenting and the wife believes that he is sinsere and she can find it in her heart to forgive by all means try to work it out.
Now the husband/who.re who continues to cheat, deceive and disrespect his wife doesn't deserve her forgiveness, as a matter of fact he doesn't want or need her forgiveness because he knows that she doesn't have any where to go because she can't put him out of his house so she stays and he continues his whoredom.

That's why I believe that women should have a job to take care of themselves so they won't have to live with this abuse. This has nothing to do with feminism but survival.
The only men that have a problem with my post are the husband/Who.res, everyone else understand where I'm coming from.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 12:27am On Dec 05, 2017
khiaa:

Of course people cheat and people forgive, but it's the reason they forgive that I'm talking about.
If a husband is truly repenting and the wife believes that he is sinsere and she can find it in her heart to forgive by all means try to work it out.
Now the husband/who.re who continues to cheat, deceive and disrespect his wife doesn't deserve her forgiveness, as a matter of fact he doesn't want or need her forgiveness because he knows that she doesn't have any where to go because she can't put him out of his house so she stays and he continues his whoredom.

That's why I believe that women should have a job to take care of themselves so they won't have to live with this abuse. This has nothing to do with feminism but survival.
The only men that have a problem with my post are the husband/Who.res, everyone else understand where I'm coming from.
the only people too who have problem with my post are stupid hating fools.."Men and women " all over the world cheat they are either forgiven or kicked out..it is not a "Nigerian men" something fucking AA thinking ur superior and more intelligent than Africans ....I have seen female cheats forgiven in Nigeria by their man like wise male cheaters forgiven so ur trying to make "male unforgiveness and continuous cheating" as a "Nigerian men" something makes YOU a terrible person

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Chukapage:
the only people too who have problem with my post are stupid hating fools.."Men and women " all over the world cheat they are either forgiven or kicked out..it is not a "Nigerian men" something fucking AA thinking ur superior and more intelligent than Africans ....I have seen female cheats forgiven in Nigeria by their man like wise male cheaters forgiven so ur trying to make "male unforgiveness and continuous cheating" as a "Nigerian men" something makes YOU a terrible person

I see that my posts are hitting you to the core, you must be a husband/who.re undeserving of forgiveness.

The only one spewing hatred is you. You have very low self esteem.

I don't think I'm more intelligent than Nigerians but reading your posts let's me know that I am more intelligent than you and waaaaaaay less emotional. You are having an emotional melt down.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2017
khiaa:

I see that my posts are hitting you to the core, you must be a husband/who.re undeserving of forgiveness.

The only one spewing hatred is you. You have very low self esteem.

I don't think I'm more intelligent than Nigerians but reading your posts let's me know that I am more intelligent than you and waaaaaaay less emotional. You are having an emotional melt down.

na am not being emotional am trying to show you how foolish you by labelling"NigerianMen" as for ur stupid post who cares u don't even knw if am married..whether I cheat or not its not ur headache whether am a LovePeddler or not is not your business ..so bitch shut the Bleep up and be wiser next time ..a fool like you can't determine if I deserve forgiveness for cheating or not your inconsequential so Bleep off and mind your generalizations
..ur self esteem is as high as everest we know

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Chukapage:
na am not being emotional am trying to show you how foolish you by labelling"NigerianMen" as for ur stupid post who cares u don't even knw if am married..whether I cheat or not its not ur headache whether am a LovePeddler or not is not your business ..so bitch shut the Bleep up and be wiser next time a fool like you can't determine if I deserve forgiveness for cheating or not your inconsequential so Bleep off and mind your generalizations

Why Cry if it doesn't Apply.
My words cut you deeply.
Instead of going on an emotional tyrant, just try and do better.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2017
khiaa:

Why Cry if it doesn't Apply.
My words cut you deeply.
Instead of going on an emotional tyrant, just try and do better.
see mumu oyibo wan form therapy words cut ko chop ni ogbeni comot for here you try and do best mumu ode

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Chukapage:
see mumu oyibo wan form therapy words cut ko chop ni ogbeni comot for here you try and do best mumu ode

I'll pray for Yahweh to give you wisdom, contentment, and forgiveness of your whoredom.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by ItsTutsi(m): 3:57am On Dec 05, 2017
guy u deserve an Oscar award grin grin
pleep:
Not only would i throw her out, but her bastard kids aswell. grin

....cuz the lord knows those kidz aren't mine

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Klinee: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2017
khiaa:

I'll pray for Yahweh to give you wisdom, contentment, and forgiveness of your whoredom.
Goat!! So evil human being like you know what is Yahweh!

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Sierusvirus(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Am surprised you still acting like you dont know women cheats more than men codedly.
Most men don't like publicizing bad news unlike women that always seeking for sympathetic attention.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Klinee:
Goat!! So evil human being like you know what is Yahweh!

What's up Gay boy? grin What makes me evil, is it because I don't want you?
Yahweh is the Alpha and the Omega.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by habsydiamond(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
I go first of all do ...no1 after that one I go come do no2....I try cos I do the two....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Hot New Photos Of Peace Olayemi, The Nigerian Porn Star / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.