Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827518 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
@loffyloffy,

I don't think so. Don't worry about it. Everything will fall into place.

What are your timelines?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loffyloffy: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
applications received 10th Oct

per 15th January

Mr request 14th July.

no updates beyond applications received on portali

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dober(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
So far

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
dober:
So far

Thanks. I pray it gets to 350 soonest.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
loffyloffy:
applications received 10th Oct

per 15th January

Mr request 14th July.

no updates beyond applications received on portali

Hi Loffyloffy. let's connect. i also got MR on 16th July
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Bcolah:
Hello house, congratulations dupsyshoo!
Pls has anyone successfully evaluated LAUTECH certificate? How long did it take? Would appreciate any tips.

Gracias!

Yeah I have and it took about 3months or less due to the unecessary delays from Lautech. Wes always hasten up their works as confirmed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
@loffyloffy,

Many thanks. Everything will be fine. That cannot burden their medical system.

Cheers,
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
good day all. i applied for federal skilled worker under noc 4214 in december. till now i have not heard from them. can i still apply for express entry while i wait?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
omonade11:
good day all. i applied for federal skilled worker under noc 4214 in december. till now i have not heard from them. can i still apply for express entry while i wait?

Yes you can.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
please how do i get the electronic key?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
zandora:

Yes you can.
thanks! how can i get the electronic key? ita kinda hard
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
dupyshoo:
Hi Berexio1,

Yes, I got my ITA this morning. I have started the application process already. Thanks for asking.

hi, i sent you a pm, can you please reply? just want to ask something. thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henmaris: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
usr249:
@Henmaris,

Thanks for sharing.

I would like to know how much an $18/h job comes up to after all taxes.

Cheers.

SORRY MY DEAR NOT VERSED WITH THAT YET,DONT KNOW HOW MUCH BUT I THINKTHE TAX WOULD'NT BE TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henmaris: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
berexio1:
Wow, nice. Did u get in via FSWP or EE?..

FSWP
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
loffyloffy:
Hello house..I a have been following this forum for a while and its been quite matured and very helpful.

Please I would like to know if a high blood pressure during medicals can make me medically inadmissable..and what are the medical condition s that can limits ones chance of getting the visa ..thanks
High BP cannot make you inadmissible. Most people do have high BP, the doctor might ask you to come back again
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Lalaska(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
[My sister just wondering what these people did. Wiyh all my info my points totalled to 369
quote author=Rebecks015 post=36075992]

Thanks. I pray it gets to 350 soonest. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lalaska:
[My sister just wondering what these people did. Wiyh all my info my points totalled to 369
quote author=Rebecks015 post=36075992]

Thanks. I pray it gets to 350 soonest.

Sorry to disappoint you but it is highly unlikely the scores will ever come down to less than 400. That is the purpose of this express entry system ie to choose people who are young and highly skilled with excellent English language. I suggest you retake IELTS.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cachez:
We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$22,170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds. You must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into
your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds
originated. For more details please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Hello house,
What could be the reason for AVO sending this mail to me after I sent them an updated statement of about #4260000 with evidence where the money came from. Could it be the statement is not enough for a family of 4 or they doubt the source of the fund. Thanks

when did your update get to Accra?
maybe your evidence is not concrete enough
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
@Henmaris,

Thanks.

Please let me know when you finally get your pay stub.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello house,
I will be traveling with my family soon to the UK for summer holidays,
Can I process MR there in the UK, though I am hoping to get the request soon but I may have traveled out of Naija by the time it comes.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
@Benik,

I think you should ask them the same question.

It could be an oversight. Ask for an explanation and assert that you have already sent a statement with enough funds. And use that opportunity to kinda "shoot down" the 30 day window.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Points to note when submitting your docs online after you have gotten ITA:

1) Let all your docs for a particular section(if there's more than one) be scanned as a single doc. It may however be paginated like page 1, page 2, page 3, etc. You may put an explanation at the start.

2) In the section where you are asked for your ECA, don't upload only your ECA, but also include copy of your certificates (remember they should all be scanned as a single doc but can be paginated?

3) If you indicated details of a lower qualification in your EE profile but did evaluation only for your highest qualification, you may have to quickly evaluate the lower one as well and add it for ECA(some had this issue)

4) If you did an online programme from another country but you did not include PCC from that country, you may be causing problem for yourself. You may have to get a PCC from that country(dunno if an explanatory message at the beginning of the doc you will upload for PCC saying you did the programme in your home country and didn't travel to that country will be sufficient for them not to expect to see a PCC from that country from you).

All should kindly note that these are issues that some people who got ITA but their submission of docs were rejected and ITA cancelled gave as their reasons why they were rejected. Dupyshoo and those at ITA docs submission stage should please take note.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2015
JesusDWay:
Points to note when submitting your docs online after you have gotten ITA:

1) Let all your docs for a particular section(if there's more than one) be scanned as a single doc. It may however be paginated like page 1, page 2, page 3, etc. You may put an explanation at the start.

2) In the section where you are asked for your ECA, don't upload only your ECA, but also include copy of your certificates (remember they should all be scanned as a single doc but can be paginated?

3) If you indicated details of a lower qualification in your EE profile but did evaluation only for your highest qualification, you may have to quickly evaluate the lower one as well and add it for ECA(some had this issue)

4) If you did an online programme from another country but you did not include PCC from that country, you may be causing problem for yourself. You may have to get a PCC from that country(dunno if an explanatory message at the beginning of the doc you will upload for PCC saying you did the programme in your home country and didn't travel to that country will be sufficient for them not to expect to see a PCC from that country from you).

All should kindly note that these are issues that some people who got ITA but their submission of docs were rejected and ITA cancelled gave as their reasons why they were rejected. Dupyshoo and those at ITA docs submission stage should please take note.

God help us all.

Sorry but I'm not sure I agree with no 3. Even if you indicated your lower qualifications and assessed your highest you don't have to do ECA for the lower ones. This is because when filling the online application after receiving ITA, you'll be asked on each educational qualification you've indicated if you've obtained ECA. For example when you fill your SSCE qualification you'll be asked to select YES or NO for if you've obtained ECA for this, if you select NO then there would be no need to assess this. For my application I selected NO for SSCE, NO for BSC and YES for MSc since this was my highest qualification and hence an ECA was obtained for this.

Every other thing though is spot on smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2015
benik:

Hi Loffyloffy. let's connect. i also got MR on 16th July

Congrats!...

Whats your application date. I mean the date CIC received your application.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2015
@JesusDWay Kindly dm me, I lost all contacts!

JesusDWay:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

a) Police certificates

You will need to get police certificates for you and each of your family members who are over 18(the family part is for those who are married or have a common law partner). You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more consecutive months since the age of 18.

In some countries, it can take a long time to get police certificates. If you did not start the process to get them before you were invited to apply, you should do this right away, so you can submit them before the 60 days are up

b) Since you are not married, then you are a single applicant. You cannot include your parents or siblings, family under CIC means wife and children and as such, the prrof of funds you need is only for you as a single applicant

c) You need six years of related work experience to get the maximum score for points allocated to work experience. The requirement is just one year work experience but for the sake of getting a high score and boost your chances of being selected, you should muster all relevant work experience that you have, which may mean getting the company you worked with in the UK to give you a reference letter that you worked with them for whatever the period is, your position and job duties, the no of hours you work in a week and the annual salary. The reference letter should be on company letterhead with email address, phone number, fax, etc and it should be signed by your supervisor. If you however cant get the letter, you will have to write to them to explain why. Regarding your self-employed details, "you must provide certificate of incorporation of your business or evidence of business ownership, letter of reference from clients, documentation from 3rd party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details, also evidence of self-employed income. Self declared main duties or affidavits are not sufficient evidence of work experience". The quoted is taken from a sample of the document checklist of required documents to be submitted after one might have been invited to apply for permanent residency but i think you ca take a cue from that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bubsykay: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2015
bubsykay:
Considering going ahead with the EE profile while I wait for the ECA since it's taking longer than expected. Meanwhile I registered using Gckey, This is what I got after logging in, I don't know where to turn to so as to fill in my information and the as continue key takes me back to cic main page. Someone please help with possible solution. Thank you

Someone please help oh! I'm stock and don't know where to go from here.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2015
unibadan:

Congrats!...

Whats your application date. I mean the date CIC received your application.

16th October 2014
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Lalaska(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
My IELTS was fantastic, same as my wife's. I dont have relative there, maybe that's why my points are low. I have also not evaluated my wife's credentials. Will consider this. Im also looking at PNP. My IELTS results as follows:

L = 9.0
R = 8.0
S = 8.0
W = 6.5 Overall = 8.0 so I dont need to retake the IELTS

zandora:

Sorry to disappoint you but it is highly unlikely the scores will ever come down to less than 400. That is the purpose of this express entry system ie to choose people who are young and highly skilled with excellent English language. I suggest you retake IELTS.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lalaska:
My IELTS was fantastic, same as my wife's. I dont have relative there, maybe that's why my points are low. I have also not evaluated my wife's credentials. Will consider this. Im also looking at PNP. My IELTS results as follows:

L = 9.0
R = 8.0
S = 8.0
W = 6.5 Overall = 8.0 so I dont need to retake the IELTS

well, i think either of your age will be a factor here. the younger of the 2 should apply. hopefully you can get 400+ CRS
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by chebyshev(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dear all wish to calculate my score in advance what shoul I put as my second official language ? Should simply indicate N/A or should I indicate english again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.