Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827186 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
dupyshoo:
A lot of people with CRS above 400 have got the invite to apply for Ontario PNP. If your friend applies and get the PNP, he/she will get an additional 600 points which will translate to ITA in the next draw. The only issue with it is that it will cost the person Cad 15500 and [b][/b]there is no guarantee that the person will get the PNP.

As the minimum cut-off so far is 450 and considering the number of people with CRS score between 400-450 from the mid year report by CIC, it might be worth it going for the PNP. However, if the person is ready to wait, who knows, cut-off might go down next year.

What can prevent one from getting the Ontario Immigrants Nomination after one has submitted relevant documents and made necessary payments?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
@JesusDWay & zandora and other very active helpers here.

Please feel free to start part 2 of this thread as this one is getting too long and need to be closed.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dupyshoo: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Although most people get it but I have heard of few refusals. One reason I can remember is job responsibilities not matching NOC. There are a lot of people still awaiting nominations after submitting their applications, so there might be some few more instances of refusal.

Etfash:

What can prevent one from getting the Ontario Immigrants Nomination after one has submitted relevant documents and made necessary payments?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls @justwise kindly reply me please what do I do, ppls thanks. Someone shud advise na ejo. I omitted my transcript what do I do.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by akogun007: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
usr249:

Hello bruv,

Congrats. Could you please share your timelines?

Good morning.

App filed.......................................13 August 2014
PER..............................................3 December 2014
MR...............................................17 June 2015
MR Done........................................23 June 2015
CSE about change in marital status.....29 June 2015
Doc request...................................13 July 2015
Doc received..................................29 July 2015
Spouse MR.....................................5 August 2015
Spouse MR Done.............................7 August 2015
PPR..............................................24 September 2015

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
ilesanmioo:
Pls @justwise kindly reply me please what do I do, ppls thanks. Someone shud advise na ejo. I omitted my transcript what do I do.

Not possible to send it by post?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
akogun007:

App filed.......................................13 August 2014
PER..............................................3 December 2014
MR...............................................17 June 2015
MR Done........................................23 June 2015
CSE about change in marital status.....29 June 2015
Doc request...................................13 July 2015
Doc received..................................29 July 2015
Spouse MR.....................................5 August 2015
Spouse MR Done.............................7 August 2015
PPR..............................................24 September 2015

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
ilesanmioo:
Pls house what do I do concerning my sinp application, although I av wes, do I mail it to dem with my transcript, I completely forgot abt it, I just uploaded my Bsc Certificate
Pls how did u upload ur documents? If u have received ur AOR without the transcript, why the worry?

I'm using a cellphone, can see where to upload the documents oh. I have finished filling out the preassessment form.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
ilesanmioo:

Check the application guide, there is an email provided for the purpose of sending documents so, don't worry too much, you are covered cheesy

Meanwhile, how did you manage to fill all those required forms and attach them in time, it's especially too lengthy for married folks. Also, did you upload your pof?

Meanwhile, since you have aced this SINP application, kindly walk folks through how you did it and the pitfalls to avoid
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
ilesanmioo:

Check the application guide, there is an email provided for the purpose of sending documents so, don't worry too much, you are covered cheesy

Meanwhile, how did you manage to fill and scan all those required forms and attach them in time, it's especially too lengthy for married folks. Also, did you upload your pof?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
kosplateau:

Pls how did u upload ur documents? If u have received ur AOR without the transcript, why the worry?

I'm using a cellphone, can see where to upload the documents oh. I have finished filling out the preassessment form.

You won't be able to upload documents using phone, it can be really frustrating as I've tried it before. Also note that there's a second aspect after the pre assessment in which you will have to fill like 5 pdf forms and scan and attach them as well before you can submit. I advise you check for the forms, download them and find a way by which you can electronically sign them(I'm trying to find a way round that) and then upload, that would have removed the stress of printing, filling manually and signing and then scanning and uploading.

Brace yourself for work o!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
JesusDWay:

You won't be able to upload documents using phone, it can be really frustrating as I've tried it before. Also note that there's a second aspect after the pre assessment in which you will have to fill like 5 pdf forms and scan and attach them as well before you can submit. I advise you check for the forms, download them and find a way by which you can electronically sign them(I'm trying to find a way round that) and then upload, that would have removed the stress of printing, filling manually and signing and then scanning and uploading.

Brace yourself for work o!
okay...since it is still on for us at least we created d profiles. let's do it right. not rushing to submit with empty stuff. thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
justwise:
@JesusDWay & zandora and other very active helpers here.

Please feel free to start part 2 of this thread as this one is getting too long and need to be closed.

Thank you.

@ Zandora.....kindly do the needful if you can before the thread is finally closed, not sure I can be involved for now.

On the other issue, I actually was pointing your attention to something and I suppose you got it, just maybe I could have put it some other way

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Joshcoli(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
hi,
please how do I check my ielts result,it's out I've used the reference and also my passport number but the result is not displaying
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bunni12: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please house,is SINP still on and nova scotia?

Which ones are on currently?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
JesusDWay:

@ Zandora.....kindly do the needful if you can before the thread is finally closed, not sure I can be involved for now.

On the other issue, I actually was pointing your attention to something and I suppose you got it, just maybe I could have put it some other way

Referring to me?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Referring to me?

No he was referring to me lol.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
JesusDWay:

Do you want me to make the new thread Express Entry specific or also to include FSW 2014?

On the other matter, don't worry I understand wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thank you all for the response. I will send it by mail to the. The application forms are damn much, i spent a whole day like 17 hours sha doing it. i even did it twice . Tips for submission, always check for completeness at every section, get all your documents ready before you proceed, so its easier to attach while applying, then the sinp guide is very key(after reading i still missed transcript). I also downloaded the checklist, to crosscheck all d forms i attached, it was from the checklist i remembered to upload proof of fund and settlemt plan. Its very difficult to use phone, cos the page was just timing out, so i kept refreshing and reattaching, then after attaching any document, i double click to download and be sure i attached the right own. I also created a folder for all the docs i scanned, so it was easy to start all over again when i made an error.

NB: even if u have express entry profile, select no because it will say the cap is full. Am available to answer questions, just munch d screen and paste here, so i will understand.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
bigfido:
Thanks Zand, please what is a CSE?

CSE means Case Specific Enquiry. It's a form you fill to enable quick deal with queries relating to your application. I've pasted the link below.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guys I've created a new thread as requested. Please see the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
zandora:
Guys I've created a new thread as requested. Please see the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.