Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video (5802 Views)

WTF? See Photos From A Supposed Nollywood Movie : UNCLAD?? / PHOTOS News: 21 Year Old Onwuka Irene Emerges As Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 / Tee Mac Warns Shan George To Leave His 21 Year-old Son Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video by wwwaprokome(f): 11:36am On May 04, 2013
Aspiring pop star Margaret knows how to ensure her debut single doesn’t go unnoticed.
The Polish 21-year-old makes her mark on the entertainment industry courtesy of a video full of completely naked men and women of all ages, shapes and sizes.

Unsurprisingly, the promo to her catchy summer tune Thank You Very Much has sparked a fair bit of controversy.

Some of the most notable moments involve a black man swinging his gigantic manhood and a male party-goer who knocks Margaret’s cup out of her hand with his penis.

Margaret didn’t have the luxury of censorship while she was shooting the video with 30-plus naked extras.

Recalling the experience, she said in an interview: “I remember while being on the set, there was this guy – 50-plus or something…“We were shooting the family photo scene and he tried hitting on me by telling me that he didn’t have any hair on any part of his body.“Also, after many reruns on the scene with the guy knocking the cup out of my hand with his penis, I felt like I should say something.

“So I said, ‘Nice penis acting,’ to which he replied proudly, ‘Thank you, I’ve been practicing.’ “The weirdness ratio was pretty high.

See more photos and the video on this link: http://aproko.me/21-year-old-singer-margaret-shoots-all-nude-party-video/

Re: Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video by james1(m): 2:50am On Jun 23, 2013
crazy really got levels....people of all ages only too happy to bare it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video by AbuMikey(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Na where I go for fit download am abeg!!??
Re: Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video by james1(m): 4:13am On Jun 28, 2013
@Abu Mikey.you fit download from tubidy.com or 4shared.com or mp3raid.com.
Re: Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video by yongp(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2013
this is real madness

(1) (Reply)

#believeitornot: This Gentle Indian Giant Is Only 5-years-old (PHOTO) / Meet The Guy Who Imitates All The International Female Stars / Hilarious Pics Of Kids Photobombing In The Background Of Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.