Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Secret To Building For Pagerank 3 (pr3) In Next Google Pagerank Update - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secret To Building For Pagerank 3 (pr3) In Next Google Pagerank Update (21957 Views)

Is Google Pagerank Update Happening Now? / Google Pagerank Update August 2, 2012 / Website Pagerank Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Building For Pagerank 3 (pr3) In Next Google Pagerank Update by miracle4(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2013
Google Page rank Update ‘Second phase may 2013‘ is just around the corner and many have started out with the wrong methods of building links so as to increase their backlinks , domain authority, alexa reputation and goggle pagerank not remembering that the effect of negative Link building can not easily be overturned even in a very long time .

I Just remember my early days of blogging how I started out with blog commenting , spamming , useless forum signature , keyword stuffing , email spamming and social media chat spamming all for one useless . domain of mine that I have now deleted ‘cos it garnered itself a lot of negative links and even most people blacklisted it in their forum, in my case I was very lucky ‘cos ’twas just a free . domain from blogger, every other person might not be as lucky as I was ‘cos there is no way you are going to delete those spam comments from those blogs ‘cos you don’t own them and can’t force the blog owners to remove them . At One point I remembered begging a very good friend of mine (Don Caprio)

[size=18pt]Continue Reading[/size] For the full tutorial with links and examples
Re: Secret To Building For Pagerank 3 (pr3) In Next Google Pagerank Update by miracle4(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2013
Please avoid spamming it isn't a decent method for building links . I have listed all dofollow pr9-pr6 sites that works . Follow the tricks there so as to allow your links remain there in a very long time

(1) (Reply)

A Blogger Asked For Other Bloggers' URLs, But See What He Got / How Can I Download Video From Lynda.com? / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.