Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? (1770 Views)

Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? / I Cant Access Device Manager On My Windows Xp / I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? by mikkyjay(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
pls can anyone tell me what is wrong, and why my yahoo messenger and yahoomail cant open i have been trying for days now it just wont open, could this be from my multilink connection or from yahoo itself because this started like two days now, pls anyone in the house that knows what could be the problem? thanks
Re: Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? by somze(f): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2008
Have you tried any other system using a different link?

What are the settings for your Multilink? Is that what you're browsing with?

What happens when you type yahoo's url in your address box?
Re: Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2008
mikkyjay:

please can anyone tell me what is wrong, and why my yahoo messenger and yahoomail can't open i have been trying for days now it just wont open, could this be from my multilink connection or from yahoo itself because this started like two days now, please anyone in the house that knows what could be the problem? thanks

Maybe you're still using the classic yahoo mail.
I had the same problem for weeks until I changed to the new yahoo mail.
If you get to the yahoo mail page,click on the "new yahoo mail" and register.
At least that was what corrected mine.
Re: Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? by ztyle(m): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2008
nwando:

Maybe you're still using the classic yahoo mail.
I had the same problem for weeks until I changed to the new yahoo mail.
If you get to the yahoo mail page,click on the "new yahoo mail" and register.
At least that was what corrected mine.
Nwando, the reverse of your post is the solution, as in "Yahoo Mail Classic" is Better than "New Yahoo Mail"
the new yahoo is damn frustrating,esp. when your connect is slow you can't access it, i do prefer the classic to BETA.
@poster Try this >>>>>Trouble Login>>>>N.B - "Opting Out" not "Yahoo Classic" >>>> then you will be in Classic permanently.

i guess this help wink
Re: Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? by mikkyjay(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2008
thanks everyone, i will do just that to see how it improves
Re: Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? by ztyle(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dude,You're Welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Computer Welcome You With Your Name Voice On Startup / UK Used Lenovo E570 - 8GB RAM, Core i7, 7th Gen, Nvidia GTX, SSD, 6hrs+ Battery / No Sound From Speakers When Playing Vcd Or Dvd On My System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.